[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 09/08/20 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,797 Community Moderator
edited September 2020 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.

Maintenance tonight is expected it to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 09/08/20 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 09/09/20 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 09/09/20 - 08:00 * UTC 09/09/20 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Question For This Week - BoS or AoS which do you prefer and why?

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Did the 9/8/2020 maint come early tonight? Cant log on after it went out.
  • hmmmmedic
    hmmmmedic Posts: 41 Arc User
    I believe Tideswell servers are under DDOS attack.
  • chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    same here, tried a few times to log on after I got a dc.
  • anole300#5837
    anole300#5837 Posts: 12 Community Moderator
    Our east coast ISP is experiencing an issue. Our network engineers have set up a temporary solution while they help our ISP investigate.
  • heerohex#3018
    Our east coast ISP is experiencing an issue. Our network engineers have set up a temporary solution while they help our ISP investigate.

Thanks for letting us know.

Thanks.​​
  • veiszb
    veiszb Posts: 13 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    AoS is just so much better in every way; you can just get 9x more vitae reward + the extra items in just 4-5 minutes, you can also do it whenever you want. You need to wait too much for BoS and it takes too long for low reward. The only positive thing in BoR is the tiny chance to have some fights.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    Will BH / AEU / Advance Endless Universe be fixed , Ballance dont work , this have been asked before , ignore is not a option
  • heerohex#3018
    fededomino wrote: »
    Will BH / AEU / Advance Endless Universe be fixed , Ballance dont work , this have been asked before , ignore is not a option

This has been reported, At this time I dont have any more information.

Thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heero200 wrote: »

So I do BoS a lot. I gotta admit I have a bad habit of doing AFKBoS as it would seam (Its a good time to make a cupa). To surprise Ive not really done AoS yet so guess its something Im gonna have to do at some point.​​
  • hakundo
    hakundo Posts: 33 Arc User
    Why the **** do you bother with server maintenance when an hour later there's still mass DCs and lags?

Not like anybody actually reads this except the volunteer mod.
  • hakundo
    hakundo Posts: 33 Arc User
    And now the server is completely dead.

Etherblade unable to be accessed.
  • artdiana
    artdiana Posts: 3 Arc User
    Massive Disconnect from Tideswell server 9/8/2020 -9/9/2020
    started yesterday 9/8/2020 around 8pm server time.
    Please fix ASAP
  • moonchild#7709
    moonchild#7709 Posts: 14 Arc User
    HELLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Did u guys take an extended holiday weekend??? Like can someone tell us what the patch was about. Like cool log in rewards but we cant stay logged into PWI for more then 20 mins on Tideswell. Like shouldn't this have been fixed with maint. Where is x2 for Anniversary??? -.- you guys are dropping the ball more and more. Like why the heck did you let this game get into such a poor state, when the company is named after it???
  • heerohex#3018
    artdiana wrote: »
    Massive Disconnect from Tideswell server 9/8/2020 -9/9/2020
    started yesterday 9/8/2020 around 8pm server time.
    Please fix ASAP

I hope the above info helps explain the issues, Im sorry I dont know any more info about this if you continue to experance issues then please let me know and log a ticket.

Thanks.​​