[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 09/01/20 (Complete)

Options
heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
edited September 2020 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.

Maintenance tonight is expected it to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 09/1/20 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 09/02/20 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 09/02/20 - 08:00 * UTC 09/02/20 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
So different this week as again we are going to open the floor to questions from the players.
Question For This Week - What questions would you like to ask the GM's?

Keep In mind some rules and I hope the community can find this useful!
Questions that are not constructive will not be passed on or asked.
Questions that can be answered by the MoD team will be where possible.
Some questions can not be answered by the team due to NDAs in effect.
Tickets and Personal questions in natures of Bans ETC will not be asked or answered.
Repeat questions or ongoing issues may not be asked based on how resent answers are.
I will only be able to ask a few questions so not all will be asked if we have loads but I will do my best.

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• ggjosh
    ggjosh Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    Wow this is a great opportunity to get some insight in what our GM:s can and cannot do, to know how to better utilize them! heero200 feel free to remove questions if they can't be asked.

1. When you get bug reports, who do you direct those questions to?
    2. As a GM, who do you work with most on PWE's side? Developers in China? PWI developers? The community manager?
    3. How did you become a GM?
    4. In addition to being a GM, do you actively play Perfect World yourself too?
  • betuou
    betuou Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options
    1. When or is there ever going to be a TW/DC map reset?
    2. Can we expect any server merges in the future?
    3. Why have all the free codes for event gold etc. stopped?
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Options
    betuou missed: 4. will the news in both Arc and FB be updated?

I "wood" only ask if a GM still can move characters out of an area. Too many bots on all servers now.

edit: news page just changed lol

edit2: servers are up! have fun all!

Post edited by sjampie on
  • mistressani
    mistressani Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Options
    My questions to the GM are as follows : -

1) How come with each passing update PWI has been removing the Free 2 Play aspect of the game each time?
    2) How can you Justify ruining a Single Class (the Mystics) when all other classes got skill changes which didn't truly affect the nature of their play style?

The best GM we've ever had on this game was fankieraye he actually use to listen and try to address the concerns of the PWI player base it would be nice to have someone like that again assume the post.
    Post edited by mistressani on
  • deathpill#8070
    deathpill#8070 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Yall ruined the veno heal pet as well legit nerfed my reason for building my veno in 2012 ,yall nerfed the asn aps in higher instances which is what theyre all about speed instead we have to skill and do extra slow damage compaired depending sage/demon (demon more of aps and sage more for skilling)2 different gameplays forced to play the same and cause lopsided damage makes no sence . why dont yall instead close the game for a week and fix the issues were having? Everytime i logg on i encounter an issue in the game why dont you guys fix this stuff? Thia game makes alot of money off its players why does it seem like it doesnt care about us though wehave to deal with months of glitches to wait on a china patch.. Yet we supposedly have a maintenance team? Its very frustrating playing a game that continuously makes it super hard to play we knew what the classes did when we chose them now yall update them and nerf them the whole reason the account had that much time money and effort into it.... Maybe you guys should post find out exactly what issues we the community are having and what yall did that we dont like and fix it? Wow you gave the pet a healing charm oooh yet put a cd on heal pet that exceeds even the 10 seconds of the charms life)when there wasnt one my family played the game from 2011-this year got me to come back playing this year and then quit cause the hundreds and hundreds of $invested into moms veno on pets is now wasted and shes frustrated as she feels like she just wasted 9 years of her life. And quit the game which caused about 7 others to quit seems a chain reaction as also half my friends quit too
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Thanks for your questions so far ill be reading them and working out what I can send in.

Yes this is a fantastic opportunity to get answers, but at the same time I hope this is taken well.

Ill leave this here for a few more days ill close it when we are locked in.

Thanks.​​
  • darksynn
    darksynn Posts: 26 Arc User
    Options
    While this seems like noble attempt on your part heero unfortunately I do believe that this feedback from the player base to the GMs is a little too late as most of the players who were affected by the in game issues have all ready moved on to greener pastures....I highly doubt this would yield any positive out come with the Devs as well....best of luck
  • venodevil
    venodevil Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    Why did you put a restriction on the amount of players allowed into Northern Realm? Apparently it was not to keep the alt population down because within 2-3 days the larger factions had Divine filled with their member and 105 alts. So of course your not going to join Vanquishers because you know you have no chance of winning any event in there. All that's going to happen is your going to get the pixels beat out of you. Well hopefully soon the other members in my faction will be able to get in there. Thank you
  • nickson2002sg
    nickson2002sg Posts: 33 Arc User
    Options
    Where is the PWI celebration ?
    Where is x2 event
    Where is the charge & spend reward event
    Where the Codes for the celebrations mood .

PWI 12 year running right so where the big bang and fireworks ?
  • malegerson
    malegerson Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    well i have few questions
    first of all when the game will get a upgrade of his graphic i mean my pc has tyzen procesor and really nice graphic card and its still lagging and bad optimized for mass events even i have 16 gb ram wich isnt bad so i think pwi forget about optimized that point
    second why pwi developer forget about us , the last really good gm was Kalyst who was active for us she really healped and since she gone none else tried to keep this game active (at leas tforum)

last question why the Event boutique is so forgotten that wasnt updated since 6 years or so even more like 7 really sad there

will we merged in someday in other servers?
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Thank you for Your Questions, Closing this now and will got back to you with answers.

Thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Player Questions have been submitted.

Thanks.​​
This discussion has been closed.