Bug in Autumm (m/a instance quest)

Options
There is a bug going on autumm (m/a) quest - as known as "pack man quest". I've tried to go 3x at the same week and I got the same instance all the times I went there. Most of the times, 2 of my apprentice don't teleport to the middle with me (main - master) and most of the times that we complete the quest, no one my apprentice and not even me, can get the rewards poins (virtue).

[img][/img]kigZC9T.png

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    From what I know Autumn is a fairly buggy challenge v.v

There's a few things that come to mind that could cause your characters to not teleport to the middle:
    • Make sure each character has a few free quest slots in their quest log.
    • Make sure each character has a few free spaces in their inventory. For some reason a full inventory can cause issues.
    • Make sure your characters are not in a transformation form such as fox form. I think in your case just make sure your cleric is not in ultraviolet dance.

Regarding the other issues (not receiving points for completing the challenge in general) - all you can really do is make sure your apprentices have quest space, and that they receive the "Master's Training" quest (if I'm remembering the name correctly). Sometimes even when you've done everything right it still glitches out :/ I haven't been able to figure out why.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • copy2#9637
    copy2#9637 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    Also delete any autumn related quest you might have before you activate autumn again.