Fresh Start or Oldschool Server

Could you guys create a fresh start server or Oldschool server? Possibly one that is pay to play with out all the pay to win items? Maybe the server could be 1.4.6 or before?
Tagged:

Comments

• a1029384756
    a1029384756 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Look, the game has been dead for years. Please just satiate peoples hunger for the game again. Bring a classic 1.4.6 or before server that is a fresh start. Look how successful it has been for other games. I know the thousands of people who play private servers want to play pwi again but the game is not what it used to be. Just take the initiative and do it. So many people would play again.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    i agree completly China have developed this game wrong way
  • davidspeed
    davidspeed Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'd love having an Oldschool server, ideally 1.3.1 or 1.3.6, with just the Lost Empire expansion, which actually balanced something instead
  • cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    davidspeed wrote: »
    I'd love having an Oldschool server, ideally 1.3.1 or 1.3.6, with just the Lost Empire expansion, which actually balanced something instead

Balanced? You think that garbage of a state was balanced? Where any debuff class could just instantly obliterate anything? Lmao.

Instead, it would be so easy to fix the few but blatant imbalances in the current version of the game but the Devs and CN players do not seem to play this game much, otherwise they would instantly notice what is wrong with it.

Then again, you have people even here that claim mediocre classes like Edgerunner are too strong because of Shield of Halo, when Edged Blur from Seekers does the exact same thing, just metal damage instead of Phys. Yet no one complains about the absolute broken SoG/Sleep from clerics, doll/0d/chi from venos, RNG gallore from sins and Psys and all classes in general.

I do not have hope that they will ever fix anything tho.
  • lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    davidspeed wrote: »

Balanced? You think that garbage of a state was balanced? Where any debuff class could just instantly obliterate anything? Lmao.

Instead, it would be so easy to fix the few but blatant imbalances in the current version of the game but the Devs and CN players do not seem to play this game much, otherwise they would instantly notice what is wrong with it.

Then again, you have people even here that claim mediocre classes like Edgerunner are too strong because of Shield of Halo, when Edged Blur from Seekers does the exact same thing, just metal damage instead of Phys. Yet no one complains about the absolute broken SoG/Sleep from clerics, doll/0d/chi from venos, RNG gallore from sins and Psys and all classes in general.

I do not have hope that they will ever fix anything tho.

Everybody complains about veno doll, especially cause it was fixed on CN and RU within 1 month of the bug being out. Guilds on Twilight Temple don't even bid TW anymore because Echo has 12-15 venos a war dolling all the cata barbs every push. If you get dolled once sure you can save yourself, get dolled 3 times in a row? not happening.

OP you also don't want this patch because veno's with phoenix would 1-2 shot everybody. Or you would never kill their herc.
    Post edited by lax on
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    You know what I will add this to my list of questions from next month.

Odds of an older version of PWI are going to be low. A fresh PWI server I guess could be possible DONT hold hope on this one at all but I Will ask the question.

Thanks.​​
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    The addition of any more servers will only further fragment the dwindling player base. Don't do it. Merge the servers.
  • chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    Didn't we had the same issue with Harshland server?
  • mistressani
    mistressani Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Seriously something to needs to be done the game is so dead and messed up now PWE should just closed it down if they're not willing to meet the demands of the PWI player base this version is a haunting ghost of it's former self - I'm not griping because it's become a literal Black Hole to Pay 2 Win , but the in game fun aspect has been sucked so dry there's nothing left....No events, No Giveaways, No Way to be Free to Play anymore...With each new Update all you guys do is take away form us well sorry I don't know about others but I have nothing left to give you.
    Post edited by mistressani on
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    They developed this game in Blindness , without ask the player what we want , now its dead , in the name of greed of cash , human is a predator of cruel in any way , back in time they fired the true Developer Team who build this game , thats why it went wrong , in Cryptic Studio ( by my self i wont go into a shop who offer an empty promise of broken stuff , i WILLLLLLLL FLEEEEEE Away .

• mistressani
    mistressani Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    In all honesty over years they never ever asked our player base what changes we wanted to happen to our version of the game , they always assumed because whatever PWCN players wanted it we wanted that way too, whatever problems PWCN had we also had them , well that all fine then don't offer your products to an International Market just let Chinese people alone play your products....