Needs some work

moonchild#7709
moonchild#7709 Posts: 14 Arc User
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Hello PWI Community Team,

I am writing to you because it is worth a shot. I have played this game off and on for 10 years. I have seen the game at it best and now i would call it worst. I have watched players leave and some return, One thing about returning is you always hope that the spark that brought you to this game is still there, which is no longer there. I have watch players get discourage, from lack of ways to make money or to achieve some of their goals. I have watched some player cash their way to end, just leave a month later. With that being said, something needs to happen! This game is losing players daily, (some are even hard cashers) for number of reason; Lack of Gm support, Lack of in game content, Lack of ways to make money, and lack of in game players. The market is a mess, items to high, to much of certain items or lack of other items and lack of people to sell to. Gold is crazy 6m+ depends on promo sale, if there is a promo it goes up to 10m+.
All in All can you guys need to do something about this. I would really hate to see this game die, but it is heading that way. There has to be a way to make it easier on the new people to catch up without spending alot of real money. There has to be a way to draw more people into the game. Then for those who have been here, a way to keep them engaged. Like i know there is limited stuff you guys can do with it being a Chinese game. but you have to look at why is China servers doing so much better then our servers. What are we lacking? How can we make this better? What happen to the old days of Events, Promo codes, and GM showing face. Has Arc really written us off to fend for ourselves, cause why put money into a game that already makes us so much. You guys need to figure something out, or you are going to keep losing players.

Comments

• buurman#2138
    buurman#2138 Posts: 13 Arc User
    I still have fun (online every day since the beginning) so I know the QQ about a game that will die is here for many years. People are willing to spend money so they can survive a large amount of damage and - if lucky - kill someone. Since PvE doesn't exist anymore (remember the server merge?) people spend mony on nothing. Reminds me of Terms of Service: we will not own anything. The only reason PWI could die is because Perfect World Entertainment still depend on China. Trump doesn't like it. No need to talk politics here but I think this game will eventually moves to Europe bringing us a nice laggy connection. Same goes for other games.