Bug / Ideas

Hello,

i have some Ideas or Questions to Perfect World International and want to ask, there is a possibility to answer me for that.

1: The Damage-Testing Mob, to make weekly the highest Damage of the Week. After we all geared up so well there is no real Chance for Higher Geared Ppl to test their Dmg correctly. So we cant Debuff the Mob, it die immediatly. Is there a Chance to make the HP higher? Like 5.000.000 or 10.000.000? Perhaps there can be a possibility for High HP Mob & Low HP Mob. That would be very nice.

2: Is there a possiblity to make a MAP Reset in TW / XTW? On Dawnglory its just tired cause Infamous have all Maps and the PVP on the Server is dieing.

3: Is there a possibility to Limit Spirit per Faction? So like 1 Faction is able to have all together 200.000 Spirit or something. That would split a little bit the people and will realive other Factions and the Server Activity again.

4: There is a Bug at the Fortune Palette with Coupon of Magniefience. Its not possible to make a permanently Search. So you click on Batch, it start, open 1 Card and then it dont batch anymore. So it stop then. Its a bug i think.

5: Is it mainly possible to move a Character from 1 Server to another one? So like, Dawnglory is almost dead, Servers like Etherblade or something are much more active.

6: If Point 5 isnt possible, is it possible to Merge the 4 Servers, to 2 Big Servers? I like the game and i dont want that i die slowly. I think its good to merge them and get 2 Big Servers, as 4 Servers that are dead already.

Thank you in front for your answer!

Best Regards

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    1. YES, Ill ask this with my next set of questions next month!
    2. long ongoing question, I have no say over this however I can keep asking. Which Is what I have been doing. There is another thread on this so I wont detail here.
    3. I think that would be unfair on players of a later timezone as earlier players could use up this limit. Over time these areas will stop being used as much and will become easier. Players have limits so it should not be impossible to access.
    4. Any bugs should be reported via ticket to the Team so they can look into it. a YouTube video is a very good suggestion from above to add with any bug SS are also useful.
    5. Sadly its not possible to move your toon to another server due to the system setup. In short it would be possible but the system would have to be programed to make this possible. As CN has limited timezones we are unlikely to see this happen.
    6. The servers are monitored for numbers, at the moment this is not being considered in time it may happen but we may also loose some X Server events as they require 4 servers in some cases.

Thanks.​​
  • mistchild
    mistchild Posts: 2 Arc User
    i cannot open my quest log in game ???

• nklemm1#8434
    nklemm1#8434 Posts: 19 Arc User
    I have another thing,

Is it possible to Reset the Palette of Fortune or put new Rewards in it?

I reached already the 30.000 so I can’t get any other Rewards 😅

Will make a YT Video later
  • nklemm1#8434
    nklemm1#8434 Posts: 19 Arc User
    There comed new Items already. But there was still no reset 😅