Map Reset ( TW & XTW)

rafal2010
rafal2010 Posts: 10 Arc User
When this map reset is finally done, nobody is interested at this time, we should have 2 seasons finished and nothing happens here, you are insolent, just top up the gold, nothing else matters to you, people should stop buying and your eyes will open.
Tagged:

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    I've asked about this again.

Will feedback what I Can.

Thanks.
  • cheesespread#3490
    cheesespread#3490 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Any news about this? @heero200
  • heerohex#3018
    Any news about this? @heero200

Hi, at the moment all I know is its being planned in by the GM team. I dont know any more on this at the moment but I will continue to push and ask for this.

Thanks.​​
  • lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    It's been planned by the GM team for a year now? Should've been reset months ago but they just twiddle their thumbs while collecting money.
  • betuou
    betuou Posts: 25 Arc User
    This needs to be addressed over and over till we get the resets for both TW and xTW.Its gotten to the point where the biggest factions or in most cases 1 faction have had complete control of the map in TW for a while now getting all the benefits.While other factions find it hard to get resources needed to fund this.You cant expect factions to sort it out for themselves its not going to happen.The ones in control wont make compromises to make tw fun again or accessible for all.The whole point of TW was to get as many lands till season ends and you would have a ranking but if the map is just one color whats the point of trying?

As for DC its a spawn kill fest for top ranking factions now as they prefer to pick weaker opponents instead of taking a gamble and fight on equal terms.Even factions in top 10 find it hard to get back on the map so some even quit going.Dragon Lord coins will run out even for veteran DC players and when you need to buy charms for that there will be even less interest for it.

This has been going on long enough some people only play this game exactly for these 2 events since pk is gone on some servers. Take them away and you loose a huge chunk of the player base and keep in mind these are players that enjoy pvp so they the most likely to charge or spend for gears.
  • meow101
    meow101 Posts: 60 Arc User
    Does anyone know if the tw and xtw resets taking forever issue is unique to our version or across all of them(i.e pw china)
  • lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    meow101 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the tw and xtw resets taking forever issue is unique to our version or across all of them(i.e pw china)

lol only ours.
  • heerohex#3018
    I really have no Idea what the issues are with at least getting the map reset.

From what I understand there are issues with winner rewards, I guess this could be whats holding it up. I really dont think an open season would be that bad at this point tho resetting the maps should be done and then other things ironed out.

As normal I am chasing this as every possible point.

Thanks.​​
  • betuou
    Winner rewards?Seriously? Thats the hold up? wow... I dont think people care about those anymore.Its been too long.But then again i guess you do have a issue when a TW map is just one color.Do you give all 3 rewards to one faction?Or just one?Sounds like a excuse to me.I really dont think people care about rewards anymore they just want to see something happen.TW and DC are a mess now.The least they can do is to let us know if we ever gonna get a reset so we know what to do.
  • lexxfx
    lexxfx Posts: 51 Arc User
    They just keep PWI open to fund their CN server. All the events are dead, map resets, event promos.. Nothing but cash involved promos now.
  • heerohex#3018
    betuou wrote: »
    Winner rewards?Seriously? Thats the hold up? wow... I dont think people care about those anymore.Its been too long.But then again i guess you do have a issue when a TW map is just one color.Do you give all 3 rewards to one faction?Or just one?Sounds like a excuse to me.I really dont think people care about rewards anymore they just want to see something happen.TW and DC are a mess now.The least they can do is to let us know if we ever gonna get a reset so we know what to do.

I think most if not all feel the same about this and I have fed this information back. Ive asked for them to just reset the TW / XTW maps with out rewards for this time as no season was announced and since its gone on for so long its a little redundant. May be.

Like Ive said Im asking about this as often as I can, I also did not say that that was the issue just there was an issue with that.

I really understand the frustration caused by this, I have tried and like I said will keep on with this.

Thanks.​​
  • blue20
    blue20 Posts: 46 Arc User
    I would say possibly the issue on rewards is the season was meant to end months ago and now some servers only 1 guild owns the map, or on others the people on the map at time are compleatly gone as things stand on my server even if we reset there was many winning team joiners who left other guilds to join the ones winning the season so almost 0 guilds can fight them now.
  • commisso202
    commisso202 Posts: 20 Arc User
    How does a server let 1 faction hold the entire map?? Im sure if multiple guilds attack they would lose lands, stop crying and do something about it
  • blue20
    blue20 Posts: 46 Arc User
    How does a server let 1 faction hold the entire map?? Im sure if multiple guilds attack they would lose lands, stop crying and do something about it

Nothing about letting them, most of the server do not want regular pvp or are too greedy to buy apoth/charms or auto pots for a chance to win would need 3 wars same time with 70+ people per war which sadly this server can not muster, currently the second largest faction on the server can field 40-60 max most weeks. Those who want change keep trying but large majority of Da have lost interest in even trying anymore.
  • betuou
    Thank you heero200 for trying to adress this issue.I strongly believe that a map reset for both TW and DC would spark new interest for them.We all can see that the game is slowly fading away but this is one of the things that keep the remaining player base still here and its a must for all that are interested in mass pvp even the ones that are in control of the maps because they got to a stand still and those are not fun at all .I dont believe a reset is too hard to accomplish so this delay really makes no sence. End game gear people will pack their bags and leave because lets face it pve alone wont keep many hooked.