BLADEMASTER SWORD'S SKILLS

red#4565
red#4565 Posts: 66 Arc User
edited August 2020 in Blademaster
What are you thinking about the sword's new skills? Are they strong enought to say that they are better than skills that can be used by Axe too?
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• mrs0wa#2106
    mrs0wa#2106 Posts: 7 Arc User
    So far so good only bad thing is that for BMs that don't have s5 def axes the r8 def sword basicly became useless since there is no CC with swords equiped
  • red#4565
    edited August 2020
  • red#4565
    wanish wrote: »
    So far so good only bad thing is that for BMs that don't have s5 def axes the r8 def sword basicly became useless since there is no CC with swords equiped

But the damage is more high with swords than axe?
  • mrs0wa#2106
    mrs0wa#2106 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Axes still have highest dmg in terms of spike nukes but sword skills are more consistant in hitting

Say u use ulti hf redglyped tsunami/river ava u hit that wonderspike gof crit in 1/10 times.
    While using same buildup ulti hf MSS will always hit, it being an 5 hit skill now means its an AOE elim.
    A gof sword will make MSS even more terrifying for LA and AA classes since every hit has a chance to gof crit.

in general i feel that sword skills are way better now and are up to par with Axes and u got options now when wanting to go for kill shots instead of relying on a redglyped tsunami/river ava

Poleblades having 20m range on all skills pretty dope for catch and for kiting in 1v1
    only downside is that glacial spike only applys debuff within 10m freezes outside 10m

• meallmenothingbu
    meallmenothingbu Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    I feel flame tsunami red glyph is better for spike nuking with swords with the bonus wpn dmg, but i use 5thcast atk sword and r9r4 axes
    I havnt gone all out and tried for a all out dmg yet so far with swords yet like I have with axes