Force log and disconnect

Force log never works when I get disconnected from server and it says that my character is signed into the server. I have tried multiple times and the server is pinging at low, so no server issue. I have waited ten minutes as well and then proceeded to log in but the same thing comes up. And again I try force log, and it just sits for the fourty seconds and then says nope.

Comments

• ramjett59
    ramjett59 Posts: 11 Arc User
    you don't say if you have closed the whole thing if not if it happens again completely shut it down then re-start the whole thing or if you have a 2nd account log that one then log off then proceed to log your main account
  • chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Yesterday I had the same problem too but I don't know f I waited 10 minutes. Since some people nearby playing Perfect World too I just visited them (secret: free drinks) and when they logged on they could see my character just standing there. After a while it was gone so I could play again. A 2nd account would be nice if the character on it had the same level. That's unless the dc happened in an instance. However logging on and off the 2nd account won't fix anything for the main account. Just waiting seems to be the key here.
  • turtlebanshee#5928
    turtlebanshee#5928 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yesterday I had the same problem too but I don't know f I waited 10 minutes. Since some people nearby playing Perfect World too I just visited them (secret: free drinks) and when they logged on they could see my character just standing there. After a while it was gone so I could play again. A 2nd account would be nice if the character on it had the same level. That's unless the dc happened in an instance. However logging on and off the 2nd account won't fix anything for the main account. Just waiting seems to be the key here.

I get banned if i have a second account. Not sure why but they ban my account for logging into another arc with the same ip. I am not sure why this is, especially if everyone is doing a lan party..... but none the less, yeah that doesn't fix anything. Just waiting and waiting is all i could do. It took fourty-five minutes just to be able to log in again.
  • chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    I get banned if i have a second account. Not sure why but they ban my account for logging into another arc with the same ip. I am not sure why this is, especially if everyone is doing a lan party..... but none the less, yeah that doesn't fix anything. Just waiting and waiting is all i could do. It took fourty-five minutes just to be able to log in again.

You cannot be banned for that reason since we (could) know that PWI and all other games via Arc are abused. Just log on to a different server and check the places where you see a FUEL catshop (multiple catshops online), the amount of psy-bots, the bots that search for all kind of items, the mailbots.... Even some factions who use an AFK spot in Archo have people online (incl. alts - real mistake if you need an active faction so you don't need tele's to run FSJ lol)
    The only thing I can think of was something from idk 12 years back: we shouldn't use a VPN. Maybe because of the issue between the USA and China. Lol, don't let Trump know we play PWI since it would move all servers to Europe. But back to the problem: we don't need a 2nd account if we can just ask someone to check on our character. By phone is the easiest way but via the Facebook groups cou;d also work.