Hercules Battle Pet Broken

My pet Hercules wearing the new skin got stuck into buffing himself after running quest inside Northem Realm map. He don't answer to commands anymore. I reversed him to an egg and hatched back thinking that will fix the error but did not and lost his new skin as well. If I select a target and start the attack he will just sit on the spot and buff himself non stop. If I select a target and send the pet to it he will start to buff without moving. Tried a duel yet again is doing the same on keep on buffing.
Tagged:

Comments

• copy2#9637
    copy2#9637 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Have yoy tried to de-select his buffs and/or move them so he cast in a different order?

If you dont have the option to change his skin you might have to send a ticket about that.
  • carloalberto#5732
    carloalberto#5732 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hi copy2,
    So, the auto buff are off, tried them all. When on defend he start to autobuff and nothing else, when on attack he start to buff and nothing else, when I switch target he don't go anywhere just sit there and buff himself and when on manual he don't even follow to stay by my side. Today for my surprise the skin was available to use again but he still does the same autobuff no matter the auto under settings are off. All other my pets are working properly but the Hercule or Celestial how is called nowdays after evolve. I did sent a tkt and I m waiting on an answer. They told me to start a topic about this bug so maybe other player can help. Thank you for your time!
  • copy2#9637
    copy2#9637 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Im not talking about the auto buff setting.
    If the skills are SELECTED (a yellow border around the skill), then you are asking him to use those skills. He will cast whatever selected skills thats off cooldown, starting from the left going right.
    You might also look into changing the order of the skills (simply by dragging them assuming you didnt lock the bar)
  • eelion
    eelion Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    It sounds like you accidentally selected the buff skills so your hercules is simply doing what you told him to do. Selected skills have a yellow border around them. Right-click on a skill to select or deselect it. If you're not sure what I'm talking about you can watch this video at 1:25 or so.

https://youtu.be/3BkRNsa1asA?t=86
  • carloalberto#5732
    carloalberto#5732 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Aww thank you so much for the help, I did looked closer and my skills were all highlighted. I did a right click on it and he went back to normal! Thank you very much!!! This new last update confused me a little. Thank so much guys!
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    AUGUST 14 2020 UID: 5835

🔥PANDORA DNM🔥

⭐MANY ******************** INDO **** REMOVED FROM THIS QUOTE

⭐ALWAYS UPDATE !

COME AND JOIN US NOW !

Good morning dear Forum Moderators.
    Quoted message/ the original post should have been deleted.

Post edited by sjampie on
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    sjampie wrote: »

Good morning dear Forum Moderators.
    Quoted message/ the original post should have been deleted.

Dealt with it, thanks for pointing it out. Of course the day I was busy... :|
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com