Allegiance system what a sick joke

Options
sirrusty
sirrusty Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
105/105/105 PS 3 and can NOT join an Allegiance. Why because it is full do the GMs sit around and think up ways of pissing off the player base. So it no more cash into game while I am being discriminated against.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    Options
    If you cant join. The allegiance you're trying to join is 500 players up on the other side.
    Wont be able to join until the gap closes.
    Instead of blaming the GMs, Maybe blame all the players that joined with their alts. Taking up all the space.
  • brantanor
    brantanor Posts: 72 Arc User
    Options
    Simple solution : either they change the cap to 1000 instead of 500, or they make it so that the system auto-removes characters that haven't been inside NR after one week.

I know for sure that some toons that are able to go there aren't even being played anymore. But they still take up that space.

I'm in there with my main and one(1) alt, both of which i actively play and go in there every single day. If you're not going into NR, what's the point of joining an allegiance anyways.
  • meow101
    meow101 Posts: 60 Arc User
    Options
    Another solution would be to not have the allegiance depend on the faction you your toon is in. Kinda like morai.

(And although i do like the inactivity sweep, i see it causing other issues like alts on the other side also get wiped so the gap may grow greater than 500)
  • joshdarnit#5803
    joshdarnit#5803 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    Stop blaming GMs they aren't the developers. Another thing is the fact that one side has >500 player gap means you should be joining the other side and not stacking just one side. Stop being so self-centered and assuming that you are in the right and everyone else is wrong.
  • meow101
    meow101 Posts: 60 Arc User
    Options
    The issue is they can only join the side that their faction leader chose. On my server the bigger factions all chose defenders. Because of that we are having issues with the overcapacity. (We did have one "tw" faction join the red side, however they were having issues getting anything done so the faction leader switched them to defenders)