Ticked Off

Options
i need help in getting back my old account, i made that account long before the arc stuff was added, i can no longer access that account or the email that is tied to it, as nothing i do seems to work. My new email is tenderpridebear@gmail.com I would love to have that account back as the cleric i have on it I worked up form level one to level 90 befor i lost access to that acclount
i have the account name and pass word to that account but like i daid it was made before are came out, i hope you can help

Comments

• bearback0409#3893
    bearback0409#3893 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    I would love to know of how i can reclaim my old account, i was able to use it up until two years ago, the major problem i am having is the fact that when I made my first account on pwi the arc stuff did not exist and i have a toon i wold like to finish leveling my cleric on that account, The email connected to that pwi account dis not used anymore, and i cannot remember the pass word form over 15 yeares ago. I miss playing that cleric as i worked her up to level 90 and then found out that i cannot longer play her, sort of ticked me off
  • dragonssong43#8649
    dragonssong43#8649 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Submit a ticket.
    a little more clear on that? my cousin isnt exactly sure how to submit a ticket on here
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    You can submit a ticket directly by clicking this link or by using the link in my signature. You can also email the email address in my signature to submit a ticket if needed.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com