Mystic Summons

gmolivieri93
gmolivieri93 Posts: 1 Arc User
What happened with the mystic's summons?? I've played for the last time on december 2019. I'm returning now to my old mystic character, and the summons now only lasts 20 seconds. When this happened? Somebody knows why the summons were nerfed?

Comments

• buurman#2138
    buurman#2138 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Welcome back.

The summon-issue happened last update and there's nothing wrong with it if you discover how to play with the mystic again. Just get all summons ready before you attack a boss. The cool-down is 180 seconds so if you depend on summons just keep on switching between them.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Welcome back.

The summon-issue happened last update and there's nothing wrong with it if you discover how to play with the mystic again. Just get all summons ready before you attack a boss. The cool-down is 180 seconds so if you depend on summons just keep on switching between them.

Yes this was part of Class Balancing, Ive asked about this and at this point it will not be changed.

Thanks.​​
  • zoey4u12
    zoey4u12 Posts: 23 Arc User
    pwi dont need to care about balancing, if the simply make ppls to leave. at least lesser work for them to program characters \o (:

• gukibl#4031
    gukibl#4031 Posts: 30 Arc User
    zoey4u12 wrote: »
    pwi dont need to care about balancing, if the simply make ppls to leave. at least lesser work for them to program characters \o (:
    Just alter your gameplay and you'll be fine. The only problem with Mystic I've found is the skill that can be used when you're Celestial Sage but not if you're Celestial Demon. But I don't care about using that skill.

• lathena
    lathena Posts: 19 Arc User
    Casting time for summon takes just as long to be killed by any other class, so why bother ? Before this nerf we had chance to defend, now its gone. Why they decided to take away the very core of mystic I will never know, what are we now, another mages but with less power. outrageous. Why not erase bloodpaint from assassins? Or spin from seekers?
    Mess with me, I'll mess you up!
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Deleting my Mystic due to what has been done. So inconsiderate after used so much money to create our toons. I am done with it.
  • archangel75
    archangel75 Posts: 6 Arc User
    As a Mystic who never used to use his summons cause lets face it THEY WERE ****......Im Liking the new update yes they last 30 sec......but in that 30 sec they can survive one hit and do some damage, but hey u cant please everyone :D
  • zoey4u12
    memegirl2 wrote: »
    Deleting my Mystic due to what has been done. So inconsiderate after used so much money to create our toons. I am done with it.

dont play them since update this ****. i dont remind last pk. and i dont pk since the made it.
    i notices the absence of more mystics. and since we was rly few in front of the other classes its like we are gone. thats it.

i was used to summon my pets in pk for stunlock or increase defense or atk and to be a shield for my sqd mates. since this left over the patched cd and timer. i feel no connection to my mytic anymore.

so sad but mystic time seems now completly over.
  • lathena
    As a Mystic who never used to use his summons cause lets face it THEY WERE ****......Im Liking the new update yes they last 30 sec......but in that 30 sec they can survive one hit and do some damage, but hey u cant please everyone :D
    Well, Boo, you did play on your own way, mystic was all about 4 summons , team play, buffs and de buffs, if you wanted to be wizard, you should play wizard class or cleric. in PvP one on one or in wars, summon was one shot, but just about enough to give you that 5 sec to survive. This nerf came about 10 years after initial nerf, cause venos were unhappy, so summons were nerfed big time. Now they do not count, at all. I refuse to give up my mystic, i spent fortune on her, in money and in time. And I want my skills back. As they were. for 10 strait years.

• mistressani
    mistressani Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    I don't have a issue with them nerfing the Mystic Summons to only last 20's but they could have at least given us 2 of each type of Monsters to compensate for the adjustment and just change the class to operate more like Summoners - part of most players choosing a Mystic was because of their ability solo most of the content pve wise , the "jack of all trades" aspect, - so now what are we just another Caster Class??? It's not like if the Plant Summons became anymore Tankier to serve as a temporary distraction while your Devil/StormMistress in cooldown - The "charm" aspect of playing this class has is now gone sadly...
    Post edited by mistressani on
  • archangel75
    lathena wrote: »
    Well, Boo, you did play on your own way, mystic was all about 4 summons , team play, buffs and de buffs, if you wanted to be wizard, you should play wizard class or cleric. in PvP one on one or in wars, summon was one shot, but just about enough to give you that 5 sec to survive. This nerf came about 10 years after initial nerf, cause venos were unhappy, so summons were nerfed big time. Now they do not count, at all. I refuse to give up my mystic, i spent fortune on her, in money and in time. And I want my skills back. As they were. for 10 strait years.

No i didnt play on my own if thats what you are trying to say. Originally the summons were ****, by the time you actually summoned them, they were dead literally giving u no assistance what so ever, instead fo whining all the time try switching ure play style, or after "10 years" are u so old and dusty ure unable ??????
  • lathena

No i didnt play on my own if thats what you are trying to say. Originally the summons were ****, by the time you actually summoned them, they were dead literally giving u no assistance what so ever, instead fo whining all the time try switching ure play style, or after "10 years" are u so old and dusty ure unable ??????

Learn how to properly quote people, if you want me to discus this with you. Its easy to insult when you have nothing smart to say, you are proof of it. I already said if you had no use of summons, you did something wrong, mystic is summoner class, just different type then veno. Playing mystic without summon is like playing football without ball ( I guess you would try that too).
  • archangel75

Learn how to properly quote people, if you want me to discus this with you. Its easy to insult when you have nothing smart to say, you are proof of it. I already said if you had no use of summons, you did something wrong, mystic is summoner class, just different type then veno. Playing mystic without summon is like playing football without ball ( I guess you would try that too).

Your are an actual idiot, if all u have to say is to have a go at miss quoting you, Mystic is a support class and as i have repeatedly said before , previously summons were worse than useless, by the time you summon them they were dead, one shot, killed so a pointless exersice, but each to there own even though u are obiously very very dusty and unable to adapt........ Enjoy!
  • hpw2408h#9962
    hpw2408h#9962 Posts: 26 Arc User
    .... as i have repeatedly said before
    You missed the point. We don't care what you've said. People who show off their epeen should play a different game. :D

• chilpod
    chilpod Posts: 61 Arc User
    I just have fun with my mystic. No, I'm not a so called "one shot" and my summons always survive however since they are here only for a short time they aren't always a good choice during battles, depending if you fight against someone who play for fun or play like it's a job. Yeah, a job would be like giving your character(s) full +12, full sockets (the more, the better) and good glyphs/cards. All because you spend a large amount of money on a game without ever reading T.O.S. Since Harshland server was merged and PK isn't really on the 4 "leftover servers" there is no need to duel others except for some events. Even the normal TW is totally messed up since P2W will only give those P2W players an advantage. Start tickling your opponent before he/she hits you with millions of damage-points. But would that be a reason to stop playing a mystic? PvP is gone. To have fun you just ignore P2W people (who most likely stay in SZ during normal hours since "white named" is scared).
  • mistressani
    mistressani Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    The thing if no one wants to say it I will the Mystics got literally screwed over , the charm about this class is that there wasn't actually a right or wrong way to play it and some players actually embraced their summons so the tampering with it took something away from their play style so I do understand why some people are upset

If you look at the forum history no one really griped much about the Mystics being too OP and needed Nerfing on PWI so why do we have to adjust just because PWCN's player base can't deal with it.... They're always forcing China's decision down an International player base's throat
    Post edited by mistressani on
  • babyhas2legs
    babyhas2legs Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    I have both a Veno and a Mystic. As a veno, I learned how to play without my pet. Me and my pet are both RB2 and lvl 105. My pet is limited on how many stats, even though its 105. At some point you really need to not depend on them as you level them up. I dont know if its the same with Mystic summons, but my veno pets can only be as strong to certain point. But I am much stronger. So I decided to so same with my Mystic and building her strong and playing without the Summons to lean on and its working great! I can use all of the plants as I did before and it's working fine. With my Mystic, I can still heal my self and the squad and keep the players alive. Isn't that what the squad wants from a Mystic anyway?
    So work with what you have. And if you enjoy playing your Mystic, don't delete them, just try others ways to play game with them. Good luck all and have fun! Who knows maybe we can recreate a new form of Mystics!!!.
  • zoey4u12
    A mystic the is used to play without Lock (probably more pve), this player's ofc dont miss pets that much.
    I miss the lock heavyly. I no longer have a crucial defensive mechanism. And if mystics allways be the losers of any updates, which has now been crowned truly ridiculous, so i dont see sense to feed this game with attention.
  • zoey4u12
    edited October 2020
    so when we get a solution about this ****? beside this new daylie ****? who's thinking behind the programmed patches?? because atm, it not looks like anyone would take a mind before their scripted any dumb stuf?? and for that i have to cash shop??
    this game is such a ****. killed by dumb owners.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    I have a solution for you: change your gameplay. Yes, I also dislike the fact that summons will disappear after 20 seconds but I can still survive most attacks. Yes, most since I can't survive attacks from heavy cash-shoppers. One rule if you meet someone like this: get on a mount and run! run! ;)
  • sommer2012
    sommer2012 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yeah I have a couple of Mystics and I am not happy with the limitations set on the summons. I would use the summons as a combat partner...while i was fighting creature #1 I could send my summons on creature #2 at the same time. I never thought of them as a Nick-of-Time only summons. They were pet- like that leveled when I did and never needed feeding. This is especially bad for the male Mystics. It gave them even footing with the, always FEMALE, Venomancers. Yeah I have a healthy helping of Venos too.