[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 07/28/20 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,798 Community Moderator
edited July 2020 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions. I will Update If I find out more.

Maintenance tonight is expected it to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 07/28/20 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 07/29/20 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 07/29/20 - 08:00 * UTC 07/29/20 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Question For This Week - What items do you think should be included in a TW winners pack, Should there be different Lvs of rewards and what would you change in them?

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    For xTW the Crest of Domination should be given out again, but in reality it doesn't matter because we are never going to see TW or xTW be reset and the winners be announced.
  • veiszb
    veiszb Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    heero200 wrote: »
    Question For This Week - What items do you think should be included in a TW winners pack, Should there be different Lvs of rewards and what would you change in them?
    I'm not a huge fan of the idea of significant rewards for winning tw or xtw seasons, because it is most likely a prestige related competition (I was happy with my ceremonial weapon & baby pet even for the fourth time), but some rewards could shake up the whole tw system.
    Introducing multiple tiers of rewards would push it even further & encourage every faction to fight even if the first place seems to be lost for them, but still have chance to take just a slice of the cake.
    Different amount of Glyphs, Astrospira lvl 3, Astrobana ultimate or Cosmos items by each tier seem to be nice reward (but most importantly not too op). There are also lots of fashions, weapon fashions, flyers, mounts and baby pets in the game that can't be optained in any way at the moment, which would make a nice & unique reward (also without any serious effort) for the first place. Also there are bunch of flags and banners in the game which could be placed around in various spots (as NPC or dynamic obejct, so it wouldnt require big update to change them) with the logo / name of winner factions.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    so what did this PATCH today was for , what do it doo
  • cheesespread#3490
    cheesespread#3490 Posts: 22 Arc User
    How about you reset the map first...

As veiszb said, the only way TW rewards would be beneficial to the whole TW system is introducing several tiers of rewards (1 to 10) so that would encourage more factions to participate, and nothing too OP for the first place either because they are already way overgeared and dominating most, if not all lands right now.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    I would like something else: destroy/remove factions that didn't do TW and basequests. By this the other factions would get more active people. But hey, it's not possible to do this - not even during maintenance.

Also missing the "complete" since servers are up and running. :D

• choasdriver
    choasdriver Posts: 68 Arc User
    we should all stop charging / stop doing everything till gms RESET maps and pay attention to this game.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,798 Community Moderator
    fededomino wrote: »
    so what did this PATCH today was for , what do it doo

Sorry we dont get told unless its a main patch, Normal it would be updates to the cash shop/ minor changes to back end or Text.
    How about you reset the map first...

As veiszb said, the only way TW rewards would be beneficial to the whole TW system is introducing several tiers of rewards (1 to 10) so that would encourage more factions to participate, and nothing too OP for the first place either because they are already way overgeared and dominating most, if not all lands right now.

This is something Ive been pushing to get done for a while, It has to be done and agreed by CN office. I know they are working on planning and at the moment thats all I know my self. I will continue to push this for the community but as a Community Mod myself some things are very limited.

On a last note as things have change my time has become rather limited as a few people have noted ive not been around ingame and here as much, hopefully this will change in the future and I will continue to report issues and get feedback where I can but it may be slightly slower.

Thanks.​​