[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 07/21/20 ()

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions. I will Update If I find out more.

Maintenance tonight is expected it to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 07/21/20 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 07/22/20 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 07/22/20 - 08:00 * UTC 07/22/20 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Question For This Week - What do you do when waiting for others to join you in an instance?

Thanks.
​​

Comments

• hmmmmom
    hmmmmom Posts: 5 Arc User
    Are you fixing the Blessing codes? Nobody can get a blessing!
  • indosetanzzz#3547
    indosetanzzz#3547 Posts: 1 Arc User
    pwi should remake the old instance, so everyone can enjoy the meaning of the cave without bugs
  • veiszb
    veiszb Posts: 13 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »

Question For This Week - What do you do when waiting for others to join you in an instance?
    ​​
    Wondering why they take so long to get in :smiley:
  • cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    veiszb wrote: »

​​

Or slowly but surely getting mad at them because there is nothing they couldnt do after the instance is done anyways. Making people wait for trivial BS is the worst sin imho. That is just ego to the maximum.
  • heerohex#3018
    veiszb wrote: »

must be me then but I always end up in a squad where someone is 5 mins late. or IBU 15 mins to run 45 mins to fill squad.

Thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    hmmmmom wrote: »
    Are you fixing the Blessing codes? Nobody can get a blessing!

Im not aware that there is a problem with blessings again. The team checked it out a few days ago but it seamed fine when testing, Typical really to be working when checked I know. When Servers are up give it a go again and let us know if its still not working.

Thanks.​​
  • classicbeauty
    classicbeauty Posts: 62 Arc User
    Waiting time I spend growing my glyphs, adjusting glyph colors for the coming instance, checking that last dc didn't swap my pots on skillbar around, double checking that i have charms ready in inventory in case i need them etc. When this is done I check out the other females fashion, see if there are any nice fashion combos. Then I swap my own fashion around a bit. If i know for sure this will take even longer (lets say someone dc ed) I say brb, then I go powder my nose, start some laundry, grab a snack something to drink, check the fridge for what to make for dinner, update the food shopping list. If still no go i chat with the others, try keep morale up. I may have a peek at others gear, their shards etc, especially if there is another cleric in squad. Maybe ask questions about their game style etc "what glyphs and color do you use for ibu?"

If we haven't started by this point people usually agree to go ahead anyway or on some occasions to give up.
  • cataflam
    cataflam Posts: 7 Arc User
    any updates about when season will end?
  • heerohex#3018
    Waiting time I spend growing my glyphs, adjusting glyph colors for the coming instance, checking that last dc didn't swap my pots on skillbar around, double checking that i have charms ready in inventory in case i need them etc. When this is done I check out the other females fashion, see if there are any nice fashion combos. Then I swap my own fashion around a bit. If i know for sure this will take even longer (lets say someone dc ed) I say brb, then I go powder my nose, start some laundry, grab a snack something to drink, check the fridge for what to make for dinner, update the food shopping list. If still no go i chat with the others, try keep morale up. I may have a peek at others gear, their shards etc, especially if there is another cleric in squad. Maybe ask questions about their game style etc "what glyphs and color do you use for ibu?"

If we haven't started by this point people usually agree to go ahead anyway or on some occasions to give up.

Thats a neat few points to make.

Thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    cataflam wrote: »
    any updates about when season will end?

This is in discussion on when it can be reset. At the moment this is all the info I have. I will continue to ask about this and it has not been forgotten.

Thanks.​​