Flowsilver Palace question

Options
I am a veno lvl 102/102/102 rb2 g16 gear and weapon chaotic soul have all skills of chaotic soul except for one.
no matter what type of squad i am in--since the release of northern realm--I am having issues getting from blossom to mushi.
Where is the problem? well the first tunnel i am fine. Going across the plank bridge, i am good. getting to the final tunnel is where i have an issue. It never fails. the guardians constantly surround me--all around right at the tunnel entrance (wish i had a image for you). most of the squad is already at mushi; therefore, i usually don't have squad help so i can get away from them. Because there are so many of the mob, I can not kill them all before I die. Not only that, but i can't click inside of the tunnel to get away from them no matter how i move the screen, zoom in/out. I always die.
Does anyone have any suggestions at all on how i can get through without dieing? please note, before northern realm i didn't have an issue with this, and it doesn't matter if i use my ride or am running using holy path genie skill.

Comments

• mitapi#9696
    mitapi#9696 Posts: 45 Arc User
    Options
    If you have trouble clicking inside the tunnel, try to use the WASD keys to walk rather than clicking with mouse. It should make it a lot easier for you.
    Additionally, you can try immune the part if they kill you too fast.
    Lastly, you should ask the squad to kill the mobs if you have trouble - do not feel like you are bothering them, they will be happy to help rather than seeing you dieing.
  • bubbablue#5573
    bubbablue#5573 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you.