Royal Sky Vitae

oldphart55
oldphart55 Posts: 130 Arc User
we need more groups of rs vitae mobs near polydeux had a sin from Bhohemias i think thats the name trying to steal my mobs was there first but eventually he gave up can give ss of said instance leader of that faction should let thier ppl know not to try and steal other ppl's mob's

Comments

• padautz17
    padautz17 Posts: 66 Arc User
    oldphart55 wrote: »
    we need more groups of rs vitae mobs near polydeux had a sin from Bhohemias i think thats the name trying to steal my mobs was there first but eventually he gave up can give ss of said instance leader of that faction should let thier ppl know not to try and steal other ppl's mob's

YOUR mobs? You dont own any mobs. Its not your just because you were there first. Its open world. The amount of mobs is very limited especially since they are needed from a huge amount of players now to level up the new sky level. You guys should understand that people have a limited amount of time to play and that includes farming vitae. They cant sit there 24/7 and hope for an empty spot. And why do you guys even think name shaming the faction or addressing the officers of said faction would fix this issue. Its not a faction problem to begin with. Its not even a problem with the players. Do you think most people farm a spot AFTER they are already done for the day and keep killing the mobs just to annoy people? Some might do it but not the biggest part of the player base. The problem is that these mobs are so limited and located in open world. Adding a bunch of new spots would reduce the trouble but not completly fix it. Best Solution would be to add a new dungeon where a squad of 1-10 players could farm vitae just for themselfs. Maybe adding special daily quests as well like kill 100 royal sky mobs etc...

Anyway my points stands. They are not your mobs. You dont own them. Its not stealing especially since you get a fair share of vitae from all mobs you were hitting. It doesnt matter which player kills it. You will always get exp for your damage dealt.
  • datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    padautz17 wrote: »
    Anyway my points stands. They are not your mobs. You dont own them. Its not stealing especially since you get a fair share of vitae from all mobs you were hitting. It doesnt matter which player kills it. You will always get exp for your damage dealt.

This is why its maddening to deal with the "you are stealing my mobs". It doesnt matter flying **** if there are multiple ppl doing same spot, only negative portion is increased portion of death timers(Faster mobs die, the larger portion of the time they are dead even if death times stays the same) and thats generally negligible. I`m gonna say the "exp sharing" rules apply meaning its better to squad with ppl who are doing mobs than not to, everybody gets "out" faster unless you are significantly higher DD then you`d prolly be quicker out soloing.

Ps. I dont understand how I explain this damned thing on weekly basis and ppl still cry bout "mob stealers".