[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 06/30/20 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited July 2020 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions. I will Update If I find out more.

Maintenance tonight is expected it to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 06/30/20 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 07/01/20 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 07/01/20 - 08:00 * UTC 07/01/20 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
This week we will be taking questions to ask the GMs for feedback.

Keep In mind some rules and I hope the community can find this useful!
Questions that are not constructive will not be passed on or asked.
Questions that can be answered by the MoD team will be where possible.
Some questions can not be answered by the team due to NDAs in effect.
Tickets and Personal questions in natures of Bans ETC will not be asked or answered.
Repeat questions or ongoing issues may not be asked based on how resent answers are.
I will only be able to ask a few questions so not all will be asked if we have loads but I will do my best.

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
  • lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    Can they do a population count of each server and see if a merge for all servers are viable based on the count. Some servers are dwindling in population and it would be nice to have 1 or 2 larger population ones.

Can we get some codes, we didn't get and good ones for the expansion (usually we do) and any summer code/login event would be nice.
  • reexilir#3203
    reexilir#3203 Posts: 5 Arc User
    pls it often happen, we already set the client to run at 32bit. But it keep changed default to 64bit which its too heavy for my pc. and i can make sure 70% player of PWI run their client at 32bit. Pls can u ask GM to make default client back to 32bit? because currently elementclient default run is 64bit since silver and gold coin update
    https://imgur.com/a/EOptdya
  • heerohex#3018
    So I'll leave this thread for a few days. At some point I'll have to cut off.

Thanks.
  • cataflam
    cataflam Posts: 7 Arc User
    Why just male arena fash is on sale?
  • luizknow#3421
    luizknow#3421 Posts: 5 Arc User
    It is already the second time that the fashion from the 3vs3 arena arrives at the boutique for men only, which I don't think is fair, because many girls are trying the first rankings to get the clothes and only the men can, you practically gave the clothes away free for men without caring about women, who are the ones who most buy clothes from the boutique all year round. It shouldn't be your mistake, but it seems that you don't want to put women's clothes on for us, that sounds offensive and sexist. As a consumer, I think I should have clothes for all sexes. Also, you should bring old clothes like Golden Feather, Lunar Ripple etc. Another issue is that the game gets boring with the delay of the end of the season, a year has passed and no news or updates.
    I expect an answer, thank you.
  • cataflam
    cataflam Posts: 7 Arc User
    It is already the second time that the fashion from the 3vs3 arena arrives at the boutique for men only, which I don't think is fair, because many girls are trying the first rankings to get the clothes and only the men can, you practically gave the clothes away free for men without caring about women, who are the ones who most buy clothes from the boutique all year round. It shouldn't be your mistake, but it seems that you don't want to put women's clothes on for us, that sounds offensive and sexist. As a consumer, I think I should have clothes for all sexes. Also, you should bring old clothes like Golden Feather, Lunar Ripple etc. Another issue is that the game gets boring with the delay of the end of the season, a year has passed and no news or updates.

U said all i think, this is a disrespect season still didn’t ended
  • lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    cataflam wrote: »

U said all i think, this is a disrespect season still didn’t ended

DW according to China and the expansion notes we are on Season 5 of Arena!!!!! Season 5!!!! but it's only been reset once?

Asking whether we will be getting any good codes or login events to celebrate the expansion, or a login event/better promos for the summer sale.

Female Snowstorm Fashion.

Why they brought the Winterlords fashion for female into CS when it was an exclusive INI contest winning gift.

Will DA and TI ever get X Server NR (connected to another server for events)?

Or if they'll ever merge to make the servers lively again.
    Post edited by lax on
  • meow101
    meow101 Posts: 57 Arc User
    When will the next tw map reset take place? I know one mod was looking into it but we haven't had any updates and it has been a while.
  • heerohex#3018
    meow101 wrote: »
    When will the next tw map reset take place? I know one mod was looking into it but we haven't had any updates and it has been a while.

Im going to ask again. Will let you know what I get.

Thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018

@luizknow#3421 can you let me know the names of the fash from 3v3 (Male and Female) and I will add this to the Information!

Thanks.​​