riveter15
riveter15 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Hi. Does anyone ever have issue log one of your char. Yesterday I got dc on one of my char and after that I can't log in that char, I'm getting instant dc after loading page. Other chars from the same account is not affected and I can log w/o any problem. That's very confusing as the only one specific char got dc all the time.

P. S. I was in Sanctuary when i got dc.

Post edited by riveter15 on

Comments

• susan#0754
    susan#0754 Posts: 1 Arc User
    i just made another account and now i cant get back into it..whats up with that..please help
  • gukibl#4031
    gukibl#4031 Posts: 30 Arc User
    Hi. Does anyone ever have issue log one of your char. Yesterday I got dc on one of my char and after that I can't log in that char, I'm getting instant dc after loading page. Other chars from the same account is not affected and I can log w/o any problem. That's very confusing as the only one specific char got dc all the time.

P. S. I was in Sanctuary when i got dc.
    Could be because of many players in the area. Solution would be (1) log in and try to move a bit, after dc log in again and move again or (2) log in on other computer (with more mem.) and move the character. Arc defender has to be turned off for this one.
    i just made another account and now i cant get back into it..whats up with that..please help
    Nothing up with that. Just try again, log in using your e-mail and password after checking if Caps-Lock is turned off. Yes, it was National Caps-Lock day. :)