Imperial Vanquishers world event glitch?

Options
datsang
datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
So after pretty much day of world events, Imperial Vanquishers have 3 "Active players" aka ppl who gotten rewards from them. Divine defenders got 38. We been trying to figure out what would be the reason for that. I got my reward when we lost if I`m not mistaken hence it cant be that only winning side gets something. And the last event ended there must of been 20+ Imperial Vanquishers, 2 were counted as active players despite winning anyways.

Is there similar issues on other servers outside of west coast? Or are we missing something obvious? Cause not getting rewards is starting to get old for ppl.

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    It might be something to do with service contribution? Like if players get 100 service contribution they're listed as an Active Player? Truth be told I haven't had a lot of time to do research on the subject. Certain daily quests and events give service contribution - I did all the "PvE" stuff and got to 90 service contribution, on the other hand my bf did only the cart quest and pvp events and is at 100 service contribution.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    Options
    obielle wrote: »
    It might be something to do with service contribution? Like if players get 100 service contribution they're listed as an Active Player? Truth be told I haven't had a lot of time to do research on the subject. Certain daily quests and events give service contribution - I did all the "PvE" stuff and got to 90 service contribution, on the other hand my bf did only the cart quest and pvp events and is at 100 service contribution.

This is more or less what it was, which I learned after posting the thread. As such I dont think there is a glitch going on, simply lack of information in our patch notes.

In short you can gain 100 contribution points/day. World events give 50 per event, think dailies were like 20/quest. If you dont get the full amount of contribution your quest would give, you wont get the rewards. This is least for world events, I`d imagine it goes for quests too.

All in all what happened was we did a lot of PvE and as such disqualified ourselves from world event rewards, lol.
  • brantanor
    brantanor Posts: 72 Arc User
    Options
    Maybe a late response, but here's a tip :

Do NOT do the daily quest you get at the npc. That way, you can participate (or just be in the vicinity) in 2 (two) Events/day.
    That will give you 100 contribution and 2x the reward(2 events).

On tuesday there is no quest/event, except for the Tundra Campaign. HOWEVER : If you take part (be in the map and/or in the region of the battle) AND you are on the losing side, you get MORE gold blade tokens. (formula in the patch notes) So it's aboslutely worth going on tuesdays, even if you lose.