12345679»

Comments

• ghostryder76#5279
    ghostryder76#5279 Posts: 47 Arc User
    ty mobs
  • marmelatte
    marmelatte Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    what about new title quests (northern realms update)? we tried to receive at (640 278) but it said "Insufficient Level" and another one at (518 161) was not even shown.
    i checked these title quests at other official client (at RU server) and everything was fine.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    marmelatte wrote: »
    what about new title quests (northern realms update)? we tried to receive at (640 278) but it said "Insufficient Level" and another one at (518 161) was not even shown.
    i checked these title quests at other official client (at RU server) and everything was fine.

I've sent a ticket forward to see if we can get the staff to investigate this, especially since you have said it works fine on PWRU.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • yijianmei
    yijianmei Posts: 4 Arc User
    (xiii) Go to (153 821) to pick next quest.Talk to Cho Cho to complete the quest.  [Redeemer](+3 phy-att)

on this part i had try walk around fly still not working. any can help up?
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Try the coordinates (149 818). The height you need to be at is between 21 and 23. Also try relogging if you can't get it to pop up just in case.

If that doesn't work, make sure you have the item "Flesh from Ching Yin's Palm" which I think will appear in your quest inventory. You need that item to be able to take the quest, and it's from doing the previous title quests for Ancient Wall.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com