[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 06/16/20 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited June 2020 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions. I will Update If I find out more.

Maintenance tonight is expected it to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 06/16/20 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 06/17/20 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 06/17/20 - 08:00 * UTC 06/17/20 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Question for this week - How do you feel about the recent content update? (Bad or Good.)

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by obielle on

Comments

• ghostryder76#5279
    ghostryder76#5279 Posts: 47 Arc User
    It feels like more regurgitation. More sky lvl, pvp instances that are forced on peeps to get skills they need. New fashion that looks **** as hell. Oh...but they did do a graphics update....to mailboxes. My opinion...some are happy. It just feels like they are not really listening to many recommendations.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    we beeing treated like ghost , non excist , they do what they want mabye they are born without ear , mabye this was last update expansion before game going cold , i want a reroll / rollback , this develope update was the worst of all , been playing this 11 years everyday , i am a pve player not a pvp , for now they have chased many player away , so sad
  • hannibal#5026
    hannibal#5026 Posts: 3 Arc User
    where is the tremolo? if you guys dont want to put it back, please take off the npc...
  • blademaster#7285
    blademaster#7285 Posts: 1 Arc User
    the sale still not active yet till now
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    who cares of sale when they developed this worst update of all , nothing new but still old thinking of developement no inovation i wish of a roll back
  • kiwiangel#7135
    kiwiangel#7135 Posts: 1 Arc User
    any idea where to find out how long the exp serverwide event lasts? checked wiki & nothing unless im blind