Cant Update - Northern Realms -

if i try to Update always tells me just "fail to load the data"

what to do or where can i download it manually?

first time this happens to me all other update in the past work fine

beside i dont want to reinstall it for 6+ hours

Comments

• musiclover#7955
    musiclover#7955 Posts: 23 Arc User
    ok found some by myself ... more or less ^^

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1210650/maint-server-maintenance-06-09-20-expansion-complete/p2

only question now is DA maintenance done or not this UTC time some looks strange to me ^^
  • jessywolf100
    jessywolf100 Posts: 27 Arc User
    It was working just fine yesterday and today I open it and find this new update, so I update the client and then this error shows up about quarter into the download process "file download appear error" retry or cancel. So I retry like 10 times and the same thing happens. It used to update just fine without any issues since I downloaded it which has been years I don't understand what happened now. I tried the ifix file no luck, verify button no luck, manual button no luck, update button and no luck there ether. I even tried restarting my lap top and even that didn't help ether. Nor restart update not resume update. I don't know what to do more besides uninstalling the whole thing and downloading it from scratch and I would rather not because it will take forever. I hope someone can help me out with this, anyone else have that issue ? Any other methods I could try ? Appreciate any help :'(
  • futebol10
    futebol10 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I also have the same problem! I can't update the game, it gives the same error every time
  • wintertrance
    wintertrance Posts: 2 Arc User
    Have you managed to solve it it?
  • jessywolf100
    futebol10 wrote: »
    I also have the same problem! I can't update the game, it gives the same error every time
    I hope someone can reply soon seems like I'm not alone. Nothing is working :(
  • jessywolf100
    Have you managed to solve it it?
    No solve, the problem is still there :(
  • chilpod
    chilpod Posts: 61 Arc User
    Took me a few hours because I also had this problem. First I waited but in the end I just closed Arc waited a bit and started Arc again. Errors left the building :D
  • jessywolf100
    chilpod wrote: »
    Took me a few hours because I also had this problem. First I waited but in the end I just closed Arc waited a bit and started Arc again. Errors left the building :D
    I tried that too but nothing, the problem still kept happening
  • futebol10
    futebol10 Posts: 2 Arc User
    nothing i tried worked here ... the problem remains the same! I already restarted everything :(
  • jessywolf100
    futebol10 wrote: »
    nothing i tried worked here ... the problem remains the same! I already restarted everything :(

I think we are gonna have to redownload the whole thing again from scratch :'( no one has any fix guys ? No other way ?

• closeder44
    closeder44 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    I have a similar problem on PC and a notebook also.
    Firstly, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it again.
    Tried to change IP and turn off the antivirus and the firewall but usuccesefully.
    b1e595c67a91a3.jpg
  • wintertrance
    wintertrance Posts: 2 Arc User
    Verify, reinstall doesnt work. And i cannot find any manual patch download, to update manually, either.
  • luminited#5223
    luminited#5223 Posts: 3 Arc User
    same happen, i uninstalled, verifed and nothing happen, waiting for reply ... my wife worked fine but me i dont understand
  • jessywolf100
    Verify, reinstall doesnt work. And i cannot find any manual patch download, to update manually, either.
    I'm currently downloading the whole thing again from scratch :( didn't seem like there is any other way and I pray that it works then, if it doesn't I really don't know what can be done more. Hope someone replies with a fix soon
  • jessywolf100
    same happen, i uninstalled, verifed and nothing happen, waiting for reply ... my wife worked fine but me i dont understand

I'm currently downaloding the whole thing from scratch again, I really hope it gets fixed :( I don't know what to do more nothing else worked
  • jessywolf100
    I hope some GM replies or support, seems like a few people are having that issue I'm not alone :/
  • loei#9697
    loei#9697 Posts: 5 Arc User
    i have the same ****, no probs at all before, aparently its a bug in the upd...
  • jessywolf100
    loei#9697 wrote: »
    i have the same ****, no probs at all before, aparently its a bug in the upd...

Seems like many people are having the issue, I really hope they fix it soon, I'm currently redownloading the whole thing again from scratch, I pray it fixes it somehow but it's gonna take a long time. Redownloading was my last resort but I cook not find any other solution at all. I hope it's not for nothing........
  • naitokur0ra
    naitokur0ra Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    Alright, so me and my wife have tried many things to resolve this issue for a friend but with no success.
    So we decided to just upload the full working folder from My working game.

Here it is, for all of you who want to give it a shot.

Remember to simply replace the folder PWI_en wherever you have it currently installed, you can also just rename the old folder.
    Also remember to restart Arc before trying to launch PWI again, as it has to load the new config-file and etc.

Let me know if it works! ^_^​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • whyshouldbeme#8240
    whyshouldbeme#8240 Posts: 2 Arc User
    i redowloaded too
    and...same problem...:(
  • jessywolf100
    edited June 2020
    Alright, so me and my wife have tried many things to resolve this issue for a friend but with no success.
    So we decided to just upload the full working folder from My working game.

Here it is, for all of you who want to give it a shot.

Remember to simply replace the folder PWI_en wherever you have it currently installed, you can also just rename the old folder.
    Also remember to restart Arc before trying to launch PWI again, as it has to load the new config-file and etc.

Let me know if it works! ^_^

Im redownloading the whole thing from scratch sadly and it will take a long time, guess I can't do that now until it downloads again but il try this maybe it will work but I'm not positive :( all computers have different configurations and are different versions​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • jessywolf100
    i redowloaded too
    and...same problem...:(

The whole thing ? You uninstalled arc and all games and data and redownloaded Arc and pwi and nothing helped ?
  • sangkap
    sangkap Posts: 2 Arc User
    Ive got the same problem. I also re-download the game without success. Any GM here to help us please...
  • bluesea#7466
    bluesea#7466 Posts: 2 Arc User
    don`t know what i have all tried - ticketmaster said wait we are working on this issue but they need time. >:)
  • whyshouldbeme#8240
    whyshouldbeme#8240 Posts: 2 Arc User
    yes...nothing helped :(
  • jessywolf100
    I'm having another issue now, it's stuck at 81% and no progress anymore, I'm downloading PWI through arc again and now it got stuck. Anyone know what I could do about that ? So many problems omg .......
  • ethelwulf12#9707
    ethelwulf12#9707 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    guys don't redownload the game its not gonna fix because this update really messed up the patcher for many players -_- only thing we can do now is leave it downloading to see if it finishes

Update: When the error pops up go to your patcher and click on ''Update'' from there you switch to patch 2 and let the update resume as normal. Repeat the step if the error pops up again.
    Post edited by ethelwulf12#9707 on
  • jessywolf100
    guys don't redownload the game its not gonna fix because this update really messed up the patcher for many players -_- only thing we can do now is leave it downloading to see if it finishes

Update: When the error pops up go to your patcher and click on ''Update'' from there you switch to patch 2 and let the update resume as normal. Repeat the step if the error pops up again.

Too late I already did and it's still not done (redownloading the game itself from scratch) from what you saying I'm now depressed, I'm just putting my hope that it will work somehow but I guess it's good to know im not alone in that. This sucks......
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    The team are aware of patcher issues and are looking into this.

Thanks.
  • jessywolf100
    heero200 wrote: »
    The team are aware of patcher issues and are looking into this.

Thanks.
    I hope it gets fixed soon, thx for telling