PWCN New Expansion Details Apparently Coming 10/19

1235»

Comments

• cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    THis new system seems odd and ofc its gonna cost alot of money BUT tbh you cant fault the DEVs for this...look at the ridiculous prices for just cosmetics in so many games..

And anyways, people could just universally not equip charts, not equip cards, not refine tomes, not use g17 anything, not refine, not shard. The Community could play on equal and fair terms since forever, none of the above listed is mandatory to wear to PvP or whatnot. It has always been like that. It's just that the massive CSers desperately need an advantage over others and will do whatever it takes to get it, forcing the hands of many others that wanna compete to do the same. It's all a psychological trick, DEVs love tryhards and "unfair" people cause they generate the biggest amount of Cash for them. It's the humans fault hence all of us, so we better just accept it :d

Then again..when you look at the upcoming MMORPGs and their monetization or time-draining Systems...PWI ain't that bad. I mean, when you just look at A:IR for example..been hyped for a while...and even if I might have to spend 1k or more for the new System in PWI...when I look at the P2W and hardcore punishing Refine-System in A:IR...I am damn glad I can play PWI cause that seems much more enjoyable. It feels like most MMOs are either that or just a limitless grind like FF14 and WoW. Maybe its time to bury the whole MMO stick for good :D Even Effing Shooters like CoD:MW get more and more grindy for no god-damn reason and it makes me mad af. Why cant there be games where you pay maybe a monthly fee but can instantly compete with anymore, no matter how long they have played on equal terms. I glady pay 20 Bucks a month for that and I dont even care if its an RPG or Shooter. TIme drain, work, that's all the shet is. PWI, if you mainly do dailies and can enjoy PvP from time to time is still fine and alot of fun, cause it is not much effort involved :D
  • red#4565
    red#4565 Posts: 66 Arc User
    THis new system seems odd and ofc its gonna cost alot of money BUT tbh you cant fault the DEVs for this...look at the ridiculous prices for just cosmetics in so many games..

And anyways, people could just universally not equip charts, not equip cards, not refine tomes, not use g17 anything, not refine, not shard. The Community could play on equal and fair terms since forever, none of the above listed is mandatory to wear to PvP or whatnot. It has always been like that. It's just that the massive CSers desperately need an advantage over others and will do whatever it takes to get it, forcing the hands of many others that wanna compete to do the same. It's all a psychological trick, DEVs love tryhards and "unfair" people cause they generate the biggest amount of Cash for them. It's the humans fault hence all of us, so we better just accept it :d

Then again..when you look at the upcoming MMORPGs and their monetization or time-draining Systems...PWI ain't that bad. I mean, when you just look at A:IR for example..been hyped for a while...and even if I might have to spend 1k or more for the new System in PWI...when I look at the P2W and hardcore punishing Refine-System in A:IR...I am damn glad I can play PWI cause that seems much more enjoyable. It feels like most MMOs are either that or just a limitless grind like FF14 and WoW. Maybe its time to bury the whole MMO stick for good :D Even Effing Shooters like CoD:MW get more and more grindy for no god-damn reason and it makes me mad af. Why cant there be games where you pay maybe a monthly fee but can instantly compete with anymore, no matter how long they have played on equal terms. I glady pay 20 Bucks a month for that and I dont even care if its an RPG or Shooter. TIme drain, work, that's all the shet is. PWI, if you mainly do dailies and can enjoy PvP from time to time is still fine and alot of fun, cause it is not much effort involved :D

Don't change the fact that PT is very expensive and annoying when u talk about competitive gameplay. P2W at the PW's level drive out the "poorest players", who are the majority in the community. Look at LOL. There it is only cosmetic and has a huge legion of players, although it is another style of play. PW is unnecessarily very expensive for all of us. That is what we have (but shouldn't) accept.
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    Not only that but after 6 month to 1 year PW will make the current market for Gold trading obsolete, forcing the new market to pay only for the ppl that can afford to gear and farm the said new item. Any way I like new content has much has any one.
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    PWRU lauched this expansion yesterday, since we're about to get it I'll give some missing information that I found in their patchnote
    ranzon22 wrote: »
    Based in Google Translate:

Venomancer

Pet's Evolution System:
    Improves pet's hp, attack and defense inheritence. The pet's hp and defense attributes will additionally inherit multiple times the owner's values, greatly improving the pet's survivability in combat.

Inheritence of attack lvl and defense lvl will be 100% of veno's values.

When your pet dies, it will no longer lose loyalty.

Major adjustment of pet's combat system. Now you can customize the skill casting order, and set to automatically cast multiple skills.

"The goblin battle pet will also increase the red character equipment bar. When the current pet's life value is less than 50%, the life will be filled with red characters, the cooling time is 20 seconds" (What?)

New feature: Skins for pets!
    4 new skins.

Celestial Giant's evolved skill:
    Kept the old effects and additionally taunts players, forcing them to attack it for 3 sec.

Heliacal Phoenix's evolved skill:
    Cooldown reduced to 1 sec.

Heal Pet:
    Changed heal from 540 + 30% M.Atk. to full health restore;
    Increased AoE PvM damage reduction duration from 30 sec to 60 sec;
    Increased anti-hk effect duration from 30 sec to 60 sec;
    Increased cooldown from 1s to 60 sec. (!!!)

Pet amulet
    Since lv1 pets will have this red circle around his avatar, it is the pet amulet/charm that heals the pet when his HP reaches 50%, then the amulet takes 20 second cooldown
    SNR8seG.png

Now we can rearrange the order of the pet skills, and we can right click many skills so the pet will summon all the marked ones to cast without us to give the orders to him
    nR5TwWl.png

All awakened pets will inherit 100% os the summoner Atk Level, Defense Level, Spirit, Penetration and we still have the random inhetit attributes, they are atk, defense and Hp

Pet characteristics are calculated based on inheritance ratios as follows:

IMPORTANT! All pets have their own basic characteristics, and it is to them that the characteristics increase, indicated below.

Attack is calculated before the call = (equipment attack) * fidelity of the pet * inheritance coefficient
    Fidelity of the pet is the usual factor of fidelity: 1.0 for the unfeeding and 1.2 for the well-fed.
    Defense (magic and physical) is calculated before the call = (equipment protection) * inheritance ratio
    Health is calculated before the call = [Venomancer Health - (ur. Druid - 1) * 24] * inheritance ratio
    Attack Level is calculated after the call - 100% of the characteristics of the Venomancer are inherited
    Defense Level is calculated after the call - 100% of the characteristics of the Venomancer are inherited
    Magic penetration is calculated before the call - 100% of the characteristics of the Venomancer are inherited
    Physical penetration is calculated before the call - the value of physical penetration of a pet is equivalent to magical penetration of a Venomancer.
    Spirit is calculated before the call - 100% of the Venomancer stats are inherited
    aE04QFe.png
    f0IbEit.png

Special Skill icons for Legendary pets changed (Phoenix and Hercules skills had some changes too as mentioned by Ranzon
    NFuPHkb.png
    fm5H5q3.png
    cJPH8Kg.png

New Skins
    Now we have the option to buy(cash) new skin to 4 Legendary pets, here they are and their prices in PWRU too
    BKPJv1p.png
    DfJTRuC.png

skarthos wrote: »
    Edgerunner

Heavenly Arbitration - Green Glyph
    Deals damage to a single target within 20 meters
    Your next attack within 5 sec will have the Shattered Scream effect (will not take effect if you are in 锋啸? status)
    Cooldown decreased to 35/30/25/20 secs
    I liked this buff so I'm sharing
    PWRU translation:
    Cooldown increased to 40 sec. (was 5 sec.) Deals damage to a single target. For 5.0 seconds, the character gains the “Broken Dreams” effect if not already in this state.
    Cooldown increased to 35/30/25/20 seconds.

Other stuff that I don't remember if was posted here
    2 passives Lv6-Lv10
    we use Barbaric Blood + BoS Blood
    U01E48A.png

New Area
    g4SGCbs.png

New Boundary Level - Equality Sky

New Boundary Level mobs
    They can give up to 10,000 vitae to Equality sky boundary level and up to 25,000 vitae to Royal sky boundary level
    vI892rk.png

Atlas of Heaven and Earth and his system
    47GC1ZI.png
    hqGT6rS.png

New Faction system/event
    Many pvp events inside the Cross Server
    We must join one of the warring parties. Loners make their own choices, and guild members follow the decision of their Leader.
    If a player quit a faction he needs to wait 30 days to enter in the another, or can buy a boutique item to not wait, in case of a guild all guild members must quit the interserver faction then the Leader buys a boutique item to change the guild faction
    E0KDt3A.png

New Dungeon
    Important: The pass is used to enter both the 'Battle of Survival' and the 'Altar of the Virgin'. If you enter the dungeon, the item will be automatically spent and you will not be able to get a new one on the same day.

It has no drops, our reward is by our daily quest, but 2 difficulties
    Easy mode
    20,000 vitae at least in both modes
    mtTxm2J.png

Hard mode
    gFL6kUP.png

Exchanges
    epryUwE.png
    ctCz59O.png

Some new titles that give HP
    -Three new chains in locations - Mountains of dreamers (the first call is taken at the coordinates (546, 375)), Island of a broken dream (the first call is taken at the coordinates (641, 277)), Island of torn clouds (the first call is taken at the coordinates (518, 160 )).
    -One title for 64 and 65 completed storyline quests.
    -Separate title for completing the storyline of the Sky of Equality.
    -Titles for titles in the Northern Lands.

There was some change with the Battle of Survival equipment (weapon, gems, engravings)
    VqSXN6e.png

Least but not last
    Arigora Colosseum:
    Upon entering the battle at the Arena, all characters receive equal equipment identical to the equipment at the Battle of Survival. Also, the flight speed is reduced in the arena: with accelerated flight, you will move at a speed of 3.3 m / s.

This was a temporary event in PWCN and PWRU is asking to players to tell if they like this change or not.

Post edited by hokker#1570 on
  • frinser
    frinser Posts: 49 Arc User
    So, this is the first time for 12 years when RUPW got global expansion earlier than PWI?
  • kakadiyas
    kakadiyas Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Pet changes are intriguing . All pets will get affected by it but I suppose fighting a veno is FOR REAL now fighting two people . The spirit on pets is also amusing to see .

PS : sick and tired of new boundaries Q.Q
  • nargrex#9452
    nargrex#9452 Posts: 6 Arc User
    All these updates from China and yet there are still no plans for the graphics of the game to be updated and be run from Unreal Engine 4.
  • patrickhuong
    patrickhuong Posts: 172 Arc User
    are there any buff icons for Edgerunners new squad buff so we can see if they are gonna stack with stuff like spark crit and all that?
  • firemercy#7420
    firemercy#7420 Posts: 9 Arc User
    I am curious to see how will they rework storm/seeker and worse of all mystic. From what I have seen on CN videos, monkey king is stupid tanky but summons just die in 2 extra hits on a version with less damage than us but about the same defense so zzzzz..
  • yanceyyoss
    yanceyyoss Posts: 3 Arc User
    What about the little note in one of the first posts about the combat stats changing? Is that just for veno pets? The heading says, "Class rebalancing and combat stat changes"