Title Quest Tremolo

fededomino
fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
Star of Future ( title ) it did not get credit , i have 110/108 , is this a bug or glitch in Tremolo Adventure Kingdom

so far Title is not Active , any help for this

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    To get the title, you need to complete the three Find the Candy quests 36 times each (not 108 times total), so the counter isn't really accurate in the title window.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • fededomino
    thank you obielle , so 110 candy is not enough , very sad o:)
  • mitapi#9696
    mitapi#9696 Posts: 45 Arc User
    You can see the accurate amount if you hold your mouse over the amount you already got. There will be a small pop up that shows the numbers.
  • fededomino
    Thank you mitapi ,, i will check it out o:)
  • yijianmei
    yijianmei Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Go to (152 898 ↑21) to pick up the next quest. Talk to Ching Yin again (159 905).  [Power of Love]
    Go to (149 818) to pick up the next quest. Talk to Cho Cho at (144 817).  [Redeemer] (+3 phy-att)

i having an issue on the last quest at tittle quest . the flaag didnt pop up at 149 818. or is it wrong coordinate? i had done the power of love part
    Post edited by yijianmei on
  • yijianmei
    yijianmei Posts: 4 Arc User
    not working my hunny
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    yijianmei wrote: »
    Go to (152 898 ↑21) to pick up the next quest. Talk to Ching Yin again (159 905).  [Power of Love]
    Go to (149 818) to pick up the next quest. Talk to Cho Cho at (144 817).  [Redeemer] (+3 phy-att)

i having an issue on the last quest at tittle quest . the flaag didnt pop up at 149 818. or is it wrong coordinate? i had done the power of love part

Just to check, do you have the "Flesh from Ching Yin's Palm" in your inventory? It might be in your quest bag.

I'll check the coordinates in-game tomorrow to see if the ones provided on the wiki are accurate enough and update them if they aren't.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com