Twilight Temple/Etherblade Server Error (Online - Resolved)

Comments

• sagacaerlea#3982
    sagacaerlea#3982 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Gladly and we are in etherblade now seeing how things are going on.

Update:
    A lot of people are stuck in instances especially valley of disaster. All measures were used such as teleport items, Timer system and even summoning methods.
    Post edited by sagacaerlea#3982 on
  • jason#4725
    jason#4725 Posts: 3 Arc User
    so, we gonna keep making the comment section long? hah
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    Gladly and we are in etherblade now seeing how things are going on.

Update:
    A lot of people are stuck in instances especially valley of disaster. All measures were used such as teleport items, Timer system and even summoning methods.

Thank You, for this feedback,

Thanks.​​
  • kamikoui
    kamikoui Posts: 3 Arc User
    Etherblade server, if you go into an instance. You are stuck no matter what you do currently. Logging out, tele stones, leaving and resetting instance, summoning, and so on. Cube as well, and even in Homesteads. Some reloging fixes the issues. Others like in 69 you are just stuck. *Keeps porting you to start inside*
  • fateblade
    fateblade Posts: 19 Arc User
    Its working now
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Able to log TT just now.
  • bestcintiasguy
    bestcintiasguy Posts: 13 Arc User
    I miss my TT Veno
  • lorddragonoid#1956
    lorddragonoid#1956 Posts: 62 Arc User
    Yes all can login now on Twilight Temple server.
  • burnabybuildings
    burnabybuildings Posts: 57 Arc User
    kamikoui wrote: »
    Etherblade server, if you go into an instance. You are stuck no matter what you do currently. Logging out, tele stones, leaving and resetting instance, summoning, and so on. Cube as well, and even in Homesteads. Some reloging fixes the issues. Others like in 69 you are just stuck. *Keeps porting you to start inside*

Does anyone know if the same goes if you go into primal or celestial vale, or western... or one of the other alternate maps? Are you stuck there if you go?
    http://meandpwi.blogspot.ca

sage cleric 102-102-101 / sage BM 102-102-102 / sage sin 102-102-103 / demon cleric 102-102-102 / demon veno 102-101-100 / demon archer 102 / sage barb 101-100-100 / sage seeker 101
  • kamikoui

Does anyone know if the same goes if you go into primal or celestial vale, or western... or one of the other alternate maps? Are you stuck there if you go?

Primal and Western is fine guild is saying. So is Base. Everything else you get stuck in.

If you have the $5 boutique item for porting to anywhere, then some are saying thats how they got out.

Use the stone, port to heaven or hell, find a safe zone and port into someones HS the relog and puts you back onto normal map. I dont have that item though.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    (TT Server) Battle of Survival doesnt work, sometimes cant enter homestead from certain maps, but thats about what I found so far. People are forming a lot of instances atm - so we will see if we end up getting stuck there anytime soon.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited May 2020
    Thanks for update on TW.

Had Feedback from the PWE, aparently the issues now should all be resolved?

If we still have issues on servers please let me know, AND the server please.

Thanks.​​
  • kamikoui
    heero200 wrote: »
    Thanks for update on TW.

Thanks.​​

Did you miss Etherblade server issues too? STUCK in instances.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited May 2020
    Thanks for update on Tw.

Thanks.

Did you miss Etherblade server issues too? STUCK in instances.

Sorry not me, just what Ive been told.

I have already fed back to them this is an issue.

Thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    Et issues are being looked into.

Please continue to report any issues.

Thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    ET Server is about to be restarted.

Thanks.​​
  • jiinxii#2928
    jiinxii#2928 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Heero. Glad to see things are getting fixed!
    Our survival requires bold, decisive, visionary leadership.

So basically, we're all screwed.
  • heerohex#3018
    Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Heero. Glad to see things are getting fixed!

Are There any issues on TW server @jiinxii#2928 can you please ask in WC, I cant get onto the server at the moment.

Thanks.​​
  • lorddragonoid#1956
    lorddragonoid#1956 Posts: 62 Arc User
    There weren't any issues so far but server just shut down
  • heerohex#3018
    There weren't any issues so far but server just shut down

Thanks, It appears we had a few reports. So they are also doing a Maint on TW server to be safe.

Thanks.​​
  • shaibya#9251
    shaibya#9251 Posts: 75 Arc User
    So how long is it expected to be down? a few minutes? a few hours?
  • sashacw80
    sashacw80 Posts: 4 Arc User
    I guess I'll go to bed now as I'm on UK time so if maintenance is being done now for a while, I'll return tomorrow morning. Goodnight all.
  • shaibya#9251
    shaibya#9251 Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2020
  • heerohex#3018
    So how long is it expected to be down? a few minutes? a few hours?

Sorry I dont, They will be as fast as they can to get everything back up and running again.

Thanks.​​
  • pandoradeathkiss
    pandoradeathkiss Posts: 3 Arc User
    all the servers must be under random maintance.. i can't see any of them to log on
  • heerohex#3018
    all the servers must be under random maintance.. i can't see any of them to log on

Both Et and Tw servers are offline for an Emergency Maint the other servers are still online.

Thanks.​​
  • jharde
    jharde Posts: 19 Arc User
    Thankyou for staying on top of it heero.
  • meleeexpress
    meleeexpress Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2020

Both Et and Tw servers are offline for an Emergency Maint the other servers are still online.

Thanks.​​

Looking into accepting it how it is.. Im of
  • ghostryder76#5279
    ghostryder76#5279 Posts: 47 Arc User
    How about we just get the game working before we ask what we will be getting out of it?
  • heerohex#3018

Thanks.

hI,

Will there be any promotional codes or bonuses like 2x or Exp Stones possible in FC so we can catch up for a week :=)

Sorry, Not something I can Answer.

Thanks.​​