ulOikZl.png

Flyers
R6KIrWE.png
2RXMK38.png

Flyers accomplishments
rM0HKMd.png

Flyers Titles
wuh62VG.png

Some new fashion, mounts etc now can only be used after adding to the Ilustrated book(becoming bound to the character), is the case of this new mount ↓
red letters say "Can only be used after being included in the illustrated book"
gkiTGPS.png

Post edited by hokker#1570 on

Comments

• jiinxii#2928
    jiinxii#2928 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Thanks for all the info, hokker! I'll be interested to see what some of the translations end up telling us.​​
    Our survival requires bold, decisive, visionary leadership.

So basically, we're all screwed.
  • mmmrseek
    mmmrseek Posts: 2 Arc User
    do venos get more pets ?
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 391 Arc User
    I did the math

200 Fashion Packs
    840 Hp
    630 PDef/MDef
    216 PAtk/MAtk

130 Mounts
    600 Hp
    360 PDef/MDef
    144 PAtk/MAtk

90 Pets
    360 Hp
    270 PDef/MDef
    108 PAtk/MAtk

35 Flyers
    360 Hp
    180 PDef/MDef
    72 PAtk/MAtk

Total
    2160 Hp
    1440 PDef/MDef
    540 PAtk/MAtk

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    The mount and pets feels... Excessive.... I didn’t even know there were that many mounts/all class pets in the game wow.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    I wish they had the flyer bag a long time ago. Would have been much easier to collect flyers as they became available. Also I've been NPCing random all class pets for years... gonna be tough to find them now.

Did you check if sealed flyers are counted separately?
    ​​
  • hokker#1570
    asterelle wrote: »
    I wish they had the flyer bag a long time ago. Would have been much easier to collect flyers as they became available. Also I've been NPCing random all class pets for years... gonna be tough to find them now.

Did you check if sealed flyers are counted separately?
    ​​

In the website there's a note that says:
    ''5. Some special items cannot be included in the illustrated book, such as: sealed aircraft, dyeable mounts, etc.''
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20200511/82612.shtml
  • hokker#1570
    Fashion, Mounts, Flyer, Pets that require to be included in the Ilustrated Book to be used has a detail in the icon
    5zQeFjq.png
    nVbXsKW.png

The is an event running in PWCN
    Fashion, Mounts, Flyers Transmutation
    E43ZZL3.png
    vIu1iFS.png
    RMy3qAB.png
    4vFAZ2J.png
    nEBdmQJ.png
    eMhayJz.png
    AOyRsgv.png
    XqT6LDt.png

New item added to the boutique
    MW02Old.png
    We use the items we get from it for some stuff
    xTwNclC.png
    EHq7lu7.png
    W3lfcsy.png
    dyxLT10.png
    Fashion, Mount and flyers that need to be in the ilustrated book to use
    The fashion is not new, but don't know if we received it before http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/61153
    gQGuopS.png
    tMc3sb6.png
    The mount isn't new but this ''must be in the Ilustrated book" version is 12.0
    ijeJ8kv.png
    7mZjljB.png
    ZBQ6TGw.png
    ZXNlr8s.png
    JCU2CA5.png
    U0Xu34g.png
    VpqsJBq.png
    The 4 last tabs are just Skills
    2oabJTl.png

• leh0808
    leh0808 Posts: 22 Arc User
    can you check if there is other ways to get “璃缘出云尘”? the mats the exchange all these besides the once per character package. also i heard rumors that the 20th update is even crazier.
  • jiinxii#2928
    jiinxii#2928 Posts: 29 Arc User
    This update is looking more and more insane, the more info I see about it. If they don't include things like the dyeable mounts in the Illustrated Book, then it makes me wonder if the bound fashions from things like Event Gold will be excluded as well. Wishful Wing Token prices might be about to soar, too, if we can't make use of the sealed variant of flyers.​​
    Our survival requires bold, decisive, visionary leadership.

So basically, we're all screwed.
  • hokker#1570
    edited May 2020
    leh0808 wrote: »
    can you check if there is other ways to get “璃缘出云尘”? the mats the exchange all these besides the once per character package. also i heard rumors that the 20th update is even crazier.

Yes, this one entered before(february)
    r8f8zTk.png
    This update is looking more and more insane, the more info I see about it. If they don't include things like the dyeable mounts in the Illustrated Book, then it makes me wonder if the bound fashions from things like Event Gold will be excluded as well. Wishful Wing Token prices might be about to soar, too, if we can't make use of the sealed variant of flyers.​​
    Well, the initial mount that we get in Celestial Vale and the fashion we get during the 5x culti we can include in the Illustrated Book, so I believe it's possible to include them too..
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Im curious about the gender regarding the fashion.
    If you are female, can you put male fashion in the illustration book towards the title and vice versa?
    What happens if you gender swap?

I know that people may not know the answers to these questions yet - but its something to look out for.
  • hokker#1570
    shopcheese wrote: »
    Im curious about the gender regarding the fashion.
    If you are female, can you put male fashion in the illustration book towards the title and vice versa?
    What happens if you gender swap?

I know that people may not know the answers to these questions yet - but its something to look out for.

There's only male fashion to male in the Illustrated Book
    yIx14U8.png
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    @hokker#1570 Again Thanks for these updates.

Interesting to see what PWCN is doing.

Thanks.​​
  • hokker#1570
    heero200 wrote: »

Thanks.​​

Thanks for the support!
  • leh0808
    leh0808 Posts: 22 Arc User

Thanks.​​

Thanks for the support!

can you check for the fash, i heard there is a way for male chars to turn female and collect all the fash then change back, get all the sets and it still counts towards the titles. so effectively you can collect both genders fash and finish the titles faster
  • darklordsatan#6334
    darklordsatan#6334 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    so what? PW making us buy every fash set, flyers and mounts in cash shop? Nice Move lol.... bet those who seek for more stats will do as that. HAH!!
  • calisthenics#5358
    calisthenics#5358 Posts: 17 Arc User

Thanks for the support!

Thank YOU for all the hard work!

Retired, Mixed Martial Artist, Lone wolf, Calisthenics junkie
  • hokker#1570
    leh0808 wrote: »

Thanks.​​

Thanks for the support!

can you check for the fash, i heard there is a way for male chars to turn female and collect all the fash then change back, get all the sets and it still counts towards the titles. so effectively you can collect both genders fash and finish the titles faster

Well, I can't do this because we don't have gold in PWCN however I believe this is not true, there's a note that says ''only your gender fashion will be displayed in the Illustrated Book screen" there are 201 sets for man and 258 sets for woman, so if you are a man and you have 100/201 and you change your gender then you'll have 0/258 so you'll have to collect 110 female sets to get the next title, not just 10

Thanks for the support!

Thank YOU for all the hard work!

Thanks, it's very cool to share these informations and makes me happy to see people supporting me =D
  • hokker#1570
    Correction: There are 99 people(33 squads) in this new Battle Royal, I recorded it here, sorry for the bad resolution, I took it from a Live Stream
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=075aw1tvaZE
  • hokker#1570
    edited May 2020
    Flyer's inventory
    2O9o8vW.png
    Battle Royal Exchanges
    Be403ef.png
    Battle Royal screen, we can see our rewards already adquired in the week, time to the next fight, our remaining fights for today and more
    NwUxHgr.png

• hokker#1570
    Sorry @heero200 for the flood, but I think this post is necessary, I see a lot of friends and squad members buying all mounts they find, and this post is for you guys.
    Ok, here we go.... as we know, PWI has some exclusive content, and in my last researches I discovered we have so many exclusive mounts, at this point many people probably already know what I'm talking about.... In this new feature called "Illustrated Book" the exclusive mounts are not included...... the same way PWCN didn't create new skins for Corgi and Battlebot because they don't exist there(yes, it's a pwi stuff), there is a chance they don't adapt the Illustrated book to PWI version.... here I will post all the mounts in the Illustrated Book at the moment in PWCN.....
    Some of the missing mounts are: Astral Nightmare, Celestial Lion, Sunflare Lion, Darkfire Kirin, Moby Rich Whale, Red Battle Panda, Jade Kunlun Carriage, Carol the Big Weasel, etc and there are some cases in which there are 2 versions of the same mount but only one counts, it's the case of this mount ↓
    EQNQIs4.png

All mounts in the Illustrated Book↓
    3ttdKrE.png
    a6Fa0qE.png