[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 05/12/20 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited March 2021 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions. I will Update If I find out more.

Maintenance tonight is expected it to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 05/12/20 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 05/13/20 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 05/13/20 - 08:00 * UTC 05/13/20 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Question for this week - Any Questions you think I Should add to the Returning Player FAQ

Also, Please continue to report issues to me as well as NW Fails. Im constantly reporting issues to be resolved and cant do this with out feedback

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by obielle on

Comments

• hakundo
    hakundo Posts: 33 Arc User
    I have a question.

There haven't been patch notes since 2018, there hasn't been a moderator since 2018, we haven't had content updates other than player base translations from the CN patches since I don't even remember.. just.. why do you make yourself post week after week without any info?

I'm not trying to be a ****, I'm genuinely curious. Maybe I'm holding out for a glimmer of hope that you're actually in contact with the one intern that's in charge of PWI who presses the weekly reset button.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Marketplace update just posted in the News so expecting servers to be online in 30 min. max
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    hakundo wrote: »
    I have a question.

There haven't been patch notes since 2018, there hasn't been a moderator since 2018, we haven't had content updates other than player base translations from the CN patches since I don't even remember.. just.. why do you make yourself post week after week without any info?

I'm not trying to be a ****, I'm genuinely curious. Maybe I'm holding out for a glimmer of hope that you're actually in contact with the one intern that's in charge of PWI who presses the weekly reset button.

the old cm would post about maint every week. most times without much info.
    its just good to see this instead of random posts of "why is the server down?" that hero would end up cleaning up.
  • jiinxii#2928
    jiinxii#2928 Posts: 29 Arc User
    I have a question.

I'm kinda in the same boat here, yeah. Like I'm very grateful that you're so diligent in keeping tabs on things and trying to update people as often as you can, Heero. It's more than we've gotten from some of the staff above you, but that's exactly the problem. It's becoming pretty easy to assume that PWE is trying to all but abandon PWI, as we've had no reason to believe that anyone beyond a few community moderators on the forums care about it anymore.

I get that the Coronavirus is part of the problem now, but that doesn't explain the lack of communication and activity prior to November 2019. I know a lot of people are stuck at home right now, and I don't know if it's within their scope of power at all... But if they could come on here and just communicate with us, even a little, I think it'd vastly improve the health of the community here.
    Our survival requires bold, decisive, visionary leadership.

So basically, we're all screwed.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited May 2020
    I have a question.

Their is a moderator, we are just missing a Community Manager at the moment. As many people know im doing what I can however my limits are very clear and I have limited communications with the team.

I be clear in my reason for doing this I do this for the Game and The Players. "I'm holding out for a glimmer of hope". Ill do what I can to support the game as and when I can.

I have tried to get us a CM and passed this on a few times over the time ive been doing this. I really think some simple communications with this would help like many have Hope so do I.

Thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    I have a question.

I'm kinda in the same boat here, yeah. Like I'm very grateful that you're so diligent in keeping tabs on things and trying to update people as often as you can, Heero. It's more than we've gotten from some of the staff above you, but that's exactly the problem. It's becoming pretty easy to assume that PWE is trying to all but abandon PWI, as we've had no reason to believe that anyone beyond a few community moderators on the forums care about it anymore.

I get that the Coronavirus is part of the problem now, but that doesn't explain the lack of communication and activity prior to November 2019. I know a lot of people are stuck at home right now, and I don't know if it's within their scope of power at all... But if they could come on here and just communicate with us, even a little, I think it'd vastly improve the health of the community here.

Thank You, again for your updates.

Thanks.​​
  • jiinxii#2928
    jiinxii#2928 Posts: 29 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    Thank You, again for your updates.

Thanks.​​

Heero, would you be able to send me a private message so I can speak to you? No rush, just whenever you're free and have a moment. I'd really appreciate it.
    Our survival requires bold, decisive, visionary leadership.

So basically, we're all screwed.