Coins

Are you ever going to change the silver coins back to gold so we can buy armor we need when we get higher? I am disabled and cannot afford to put much money on this game so most of the time I have about 1 to 4 mill. That is not enough to buy the armor I would like to buy. I know many players drop big bucks on this game but I got my armor with what little gold I had by doing Jolly jones quests or gathering herbs and selling them. Now I can't even get money by doing that? I have played this game for 11 years. If you are not going to change everything back to gold coins like it used to be. Please let me know. I won't stay in a game where I cannot afford to buy the items I need. Thank you!
Tagged:

Answers

• darkv0id
    darkv0id Posts: 58 Arc User
    fadingmoon wrote: »
    Are you ever going to change the silver coins back to gold so we can buy armor we need when we get higher? I am disabled and cannot afford to put much money on this game so most of the time I have about 1 to 4 mill. That is not enough to buy the armor I would like to buy. I know many players drop big bucks on this game but I got my armor with what little gold I had by doing Jolly jones quests or gathering herbs and selling them. Now I can't even get money by doing that? I have played this game for 11 years. If you are not going to change everything back to gold coins like it used to be. Please let me know. I won't stay in a game where I cannot afford to buy the items I need. Thank you!

I can tell you without a doubt they will not change it back! They cut our throats years ago when they made all the drops value to 1 coin. Your best hope is to find somebody to help you farm better gear, there are some generous folks in the game that will help you still. Good luck.
  • darkv0id

I can tell you without a doubt they will not change it back! They cut our throats years ago when they made all the drops value to 1 coin. Your best hope is to find somebody to help you farm better gear, there are some generous folks in the game that will help you still. Good luck.
  • darkv0id