[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 04/21/20 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited March 2021 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions. I will Update If I find out more.

Maintenance tonight is expected it to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 04/21/20 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 04/22/20 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 04/22/20 - 08:00 * UTC 04/22/20 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Question for this week - If anyone has ever helped you out how have you helped them back?

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by obielle on

Comments