[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 04/14/20 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited April 2020 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions. I will Update If I find out more.

Maintenance tonight is expected it to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 04/14/20 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 04/15/20 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 04/15/20 - 08:00 * UTC 04/15/20 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Question for this week - Any Questions you think I Should add to the Returning Player FAQ

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• bm8#3413
    bm8#3413 Posts: 1 New User
    Are you guys fixing normal Nation War?
  • ring#4266
    ring#4266 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi, wanna ask are there any new update on marketplace, event, spend/charge rewards?
  • icaffeine#7838
    icaffeine#7838 Posts: 6 Arc User
    not being able to hyper in fcc isnt a bug omg, its to prevent the thing we all know as "fc babies"....hypers have been disabled there for years on purpose, get used to it.
  • sagacaerlea#3982
    sagacaerlea#3982 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    not being able to hyper in fcc isnt a bug omg, its to prevent the thing we all know as "fc babies"....hypers have been disabled there for years on purpose, get used to it.

That is another reason for ignoring hating babies like you for old content of Frostcovered city. Get used to that as well.
  • wowawe
    wowawe Posts: 1 New User
    > @sagacaerlea#3982 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > That is another reason for ignoring hating babies like you for old content of Frostcovered city. Get used to that as well.

There is nothing bad in fc lel hipers should be on all the time whats the point in questing if its not giving you a chance to gear up for lvl 100 content and you make no money at all.

Times when people lvlup hard for weeks are gone games like that are for workless dudes if you work and have like 1-2 to play every day you will gring that 100lvl ages so at least you could have funnn in squad in FC speeding up with lvl it could be restricted to some lvls or something with no chance to enter once your 100 and under like 60-70+ that would solve the problem with FC babys simly lvl to 70 then team up for exp and no powerlvl from r9s easy easy?
  • sagacaerlea#3982
    sagacaerlea#3982 Posts: 18 Arc User
    wowawe wrote: »
    > @sagacaerlea#3982 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > That is another reason for ignoring hating babies like you for old content of Frostcovered city. Get used to that as well.

There is nothing bad in fc lel hipers should be on all the time whats the point in questing if its not giving you a chance to gear up for lvl 100 content and you make no money at all.

Times when people lvlup hard for weeks are gone games like that are for workless dudes if you work and have like 1-2 to play every day you will gring that 100lvl ages so at least you could have funnn in squad in FC speeding up with lvl it could be restricted to some lvls or something with no chance to enter once your 100 and under like 60-70+ that would solve the problem with FC babys simly lvl to 70 then team up for exp and no powerlvl from r9s easy easy?

I cannot disagree. A redesign for Frostcovered city in the way phoenix valley feature looks like might do the job.
  • sunzee#7386
    sunzee#7386 Posts: 3 Arc User
    The only bad thing about this game really is that is had pay to win nothing else pay pay pay no way to make coints for gear apart from spending reall life money shame devs shame
  • nadss
    nadss Posts: 21 Arc User
    Why? Pink quest chains and quests in general give more XP than FC. Also if a person has just 1h to play why bother to power lvl to 100?
  • crooksie0708#9727
    crooksie0708#9727 Posts: 6 Arc User
    4 hours 32 min and still no servers :'(
  • enbysra
    enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
    Honestly, there is no reason for not allowing hyperstones to be used by any level in FC, not at this stage of the game. It gets boring as **** questing the same damn quests over and over and over for multiple classes. The only real reason I can see as to why hypers have been stopped in FC, is due to farming players (mostly sins) making coin in game without needing to spend $'s to get such coin. This is, despite mostly being achieved by those whom spent plenty of $'s to do so.

Most of the changes in this game since the beginning of 2010 have been obviously for that reason (DQ items coin values dropped and 4 hour time limits to dungeons were just the beginning)... "make players spend more $'s, and not allow any real way of making in game coins (not even for repair bills)". This game has had "potential" the entire 10 years I have played, but it's sad it will never truly achieve being the great game it could be, due to great greed directing it's path forward. It is also sad how the industry has nothing better to go to, which should be easy to do these days. #Me4ManagingPWI B)