PWCN new content: Fashion To Win!

hokker#1570
hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Hello dudes, a new update arrived and since I didn't see anyone talking(typing) about it here we go!

New Fashion Book System

A Fashion Book as it was called, has the function of a book of "stickers", where you can collect sets or other objects and receive exclusive attributes for your character.

The main idea is to create an area just for the fashion of the game, since many people complain that there are few spaces in the clothing inventory…

The system works as an invisible extended wardrobe and also has a fitting room.
AcK80hK.png

When you equip a set, flight, mount or pet in your Fashion Book it will be stuck and the item will disappear from your inventory. If more than one set is the same, only one will be stored in the Book.

But the Fashion Book can save the second and third sets of fashion colors. For each fashion part, the book can store up to three colors: when engraving or dyeing the fourth, players must choose to cover the previous fashion.

That is, it will not be necessary to buy three sets, you just need to paint it in your Book and save up to three colors for the same piece.

The system has hairstyles, gloves, jackets, pants and shoes. There are also tabs for mounts, visual weapons and ornamental pets. It also includes a search engine to facilitate.
ToVnTET.png

To dye the clothes there will be a special section, but the current dyes will still be needed and their quantities too.
Zum3UKB.png

Upon completing certain amounts of collections the character will receive attributes for their character, as a bonus.

See below some attributes available when completing collections / styles:

10 styles: 120 HP
20 styles: 90 Def / DefM
30 styles: 36 P.Atk / M.Atk
40 styles: 120 HP
50 styles: 90 Def / DefM
60 styles: 36 P.Atk / M.Atk
70 styles: 120 HP
80 styles: 90 Def / DefM
90 styles: 36 P.Atk / M.Atk
100 styles: 120 HP
110 styles: 90 Def / DefM
120 styles: 36 P.Atk / M.Atk
130 styles: 120 HP
140 styles: 90 Def / DefM
150 styles: 36 P.Atk / M.Atk
160 styles: 120 HP
170 styles: 90 Def / DefM
180 styles: 36 P.Atk / M.Atk
190 styles: 120 HP
200 styles: 90 Def / DefM
210 styles: 36 P.Atk / M.Atk

since we're talking about fashion, some time ago entered in the boutique a Fashion Weapon(adquired with the vip points) It gives 5Atk lv and 5Def lv
99hDTms.png

Updating post 04/10/20

cvgYYFn.png
1-set that he has 5/5 (the 5 pieces of the set and for being complete he counts 1 point for the titles)
2-number of complete sets of this category 1/56 these categories are divided into sets of Events, chest sets, etc. etc (adding everything gives 162 sets)
3-points he has when completing sets 1/201
4-Here shows the 3 colors he saved for this set and can use any of them at any time
Obs1- Each set counts 1 point, the same set will not add 1 more point, it is necessary to have 2 different sets to count 2 points.
Obs2-bag for mounts, flights and ornamental pets is currently disabled, possibly when they activate they will also give titles.
Obs3-trading system only exists in pwcn because it is done with their system of selling characters

Here on these two buttons we can see and try on the clothes we have and the ones we don’t have, here we are seeing the ones he doesn’t have
07qy3Wj.png

When you complete 200 sets, you win the 201st
COiUA0d.png

Here the Titles, previously I said the 100 sets title would give spirit but it was a error in the translations, is hp
kN3W4fI.png
XAwJ0KC.png

Total with 200 sets

Hp 840
PAtk/MAtk 216
PDef/MDef 630

But this number can increase as they release new fashion

Post edited by hokker#1570 on

Comments

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    Ohh I didn't realize it held flyers! I've been wanting a flyer bag for a long time. Very nice.

You can also preview fashion you don't have, including fashion from packs. Before you could only preview this fashion if you found someone wearing it or saw it in a catshop or AH listing.

So with the stats is it as simple as having 210 pieces of fashion and you get max stats? That's probably pretty easy if you fill up with junk event shop fashion.
    ​​
  • hokker#1570
    edited April 2020
    I can't confirm but i believe you can't use the same fashion to count for the titles, I believe we need 210 different fashion to max it, but is just my guess, remember this here is a skicker album, with one fashion you can dye and save 3 different colors but not more that that, you can have 50 of the same fashion, only 3 colors can be saved, so I believe each fashion only counts as one
  • hokker#1570
    Updating
    cvgYYFn.png
    1-set that he has 5/5 (the 5 pieces of the set and for being complete he counts 1 point for the titles)
    2-number of complete sets of this category 1/56 these categories are divided into sets of Events, chest sets, etc. etc (adding everything gives 162 sets)
    3-points he has when completing sets 1/201
    4-Here shows the 3 colors he saved for this set and can use any of them at any time
    Obs1- Each set counts 1 point, the same set will not add 1 more point, it is necessary to have 2 different sets to count 2 points.
    Obs2-bag for mounts, flights and ornamental pets is currently disabled, possibly when they activate they will also give titles.
    Obs3-trading system only exists in pwcn because it is done with their system of selling characters

Here on these two buttons we can see and try on the clothes we have and the ones we don’t have, here we are seeing the ones he doesn’t have
    07qy3Wj.png

When you complete 200 sets, you win the 201st
    COiUA0d.png

Here the Titles, previously I said the 100 sets title would give spirit but it was a error in the translations, is hp
    kN3W4fI.png
    XAwJ0KC.png

Total with 200 sets

Hp 840
    PAtk/MAtk 216
    PDef/MDef 630

But this number can increase as they release new fashion
  • asterelle
    edited April 2020
    Yeah I also noticed I couldn't click the mount / pet / flyer buttons. I hope they implement those. I've alwyas wanted the flyer bag. I thought originally you had to get 210 pieces of fashion but 210 sets seems very high.
    It discourages people from mixing and matching fashion since some people would only buy say the shoes of one fashion with the hair of another. Now they want you to be buying full sets.
    ​​
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    Yeah I also noticed I couldn't click the mount / pet / flyer buttons. I hope they implement those. I've alwyas wanted the flyer bag. I thought originally you had to get 210 pieces of fashion but 210 sets seems very high.
    It discourages people from mixing and matching fashion since some people would only buy say the shoes of one fashion with the hair of another. Now they want you to be buying full sets.

Might you know what file contains the weapon effect opacity from sharding effects?​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • asterelle
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Might you know what file contains the weapon effect opacity from sharding effects?

What makes you think I would even know something as esoteric and technical like that...

Anyway those effects are all in gfx.pck\gfx\程序联入\武器宝石镶嵌\
    ​​
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Might you know what file contains the weapon effect opacity from sharding effects?

What makes you think I would even know something as esoteric and technical like that...

Anyway those effects are all in gfx.pck\gfx\程序联入\武器宝石镶嵌\

Thank you, it's one of those things that boil down to if asterelle doesn't know - then nobody knows, I've been searching for a while. Because certain shard effects are broken and I'd like to have the dev's fix it but without reference to the exact file they aren't likely to bother and search for it.
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sashi200#4255
    sashi200#4255 Posts: 4 New User
    Im sorry for asking here, I'm a new arc user and i can't my own discussion. How do i create an account for the game ?