How to reset my attribute points:

Options
i am a lvl 101 rb2 G16 Arcane Refined to +4 venomancer and have screwed myself on my attribute points. (Should have listened to a faction member, but didn't.) I have yet been given a clear answer on how I can do this besides being told the basics. I do know that i have the BIG reset which allows 100 pts from all four attributes to be removed and available to use. I do know that all gear, weapon, accessories, star chart, and avatar cards must be removed before figuring out what needs to be changed and what needs to be added. I am planning on going R9R3 with only belt and ring going R9R4...not sure if I want to go TTR. I do not know how much strength or magic is needed for any of the R9 gear let alone the TTR (if i choose to go that route). So, I figure for strength attribute 57 and minimum 5 dexterity will be safe to start with...but my current gear and avatar cards add strength and vitality and very little dexterity and hardly any magic. Then my vitality I am told is super high, but my magic isn't moving much.
I am having a hard time with the hp because i am dieing very easily regardless of pet and pet use....i primarily use my pets now as tanks to keep me from dieing. I do know that i should have started a 3:1:1 ratio (leaving dexterity alone) and stopping the vitality at 5 and strength at 54-57, but I didn't listen. I can't quit this veno and use the gear on a new one because some pieces are bound and too expensive to replace and my weapon is bound as well.
So, question is...how do i calculate how many points to allocate where now?

Thank you for answering.

(I am planning on logging into game to give some more information on what my stats are with everything on and what they are with everything off. Please keep in mind that my meridian is complete...and i will put those stats up as well.)

Answers

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I highly recommend making use of a character calculator such as this one to assist in figuring out how to distribute your stats. You can put your gear (or future gear) in there to see how it'll affect your stats and see what is required for the future gear sets you're planning on. You can also save your settings in the calculator to easily share with others if you need further advice on builds and such.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com