California and GM

fededomino
fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
will close down California impact PWI staff and offices and work , it was in news tv that California demand ppl stay home of the corona virus is on the run , if so what will happend to game ?? , you dont have to reply as simple player , this is a question for GM / CM ( Heero200 ) :'(

Comments

• fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    Any GM / CM who want to ansvar this please
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,797 Community Moderator
    Im sorry this is not something I can answer.

I would hope this will have minimal impact to the game its self.

Thanks.​​
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    Im sure the 1 person in charge of PWI will be able to check in every other day to make sure the money is still flowing.
  • dotz02lost
    dotz02lost Posts: 10 Arc User
    China and the US branch in California actually manage a lot of what is going on with PWI.

California is shut down but the GMs are still available to assist and if you use the support system they will respond. They don't have to be in the office to do most support tasks. The coronavirus has affected the normally scheduled maintenance because that requires both China and the US office to be in their offices during the maintenance to monitor the systems and everything.

However, there are still weekly restarts which is a good thing and many things are fixed from that. The only thing that I know of that has been breaking has been the desync of timezones causing some issues with localized server events like nation wars. Since this is set on a timed rotation and the timezone adjusted. Once they finish with the second part of the DST maintenance then it should resolve this issue.

So to all of the people who are freaking out, don't worry there is always a support staff around.

Thank you.
  • pudge09
    pudge09 Posts: 1 Arc User
    uhmm yoo.. i just wanna ask something since i just created this account i cant post any thread.. i just wanna ask what are the ways to get aptitude 20 on this server?... thanks for replying
  • drheal
    drheal Posts: 132 Arc User
    pudge09 wrote: »
    uhmm yoo.. i just wanna ask something since i just created this account i cant post any thread.. i just wanna ask what are the ways to get aptitude 20 on this server?... thanks for replying

Unfortunately PWI is very greedy and Pay to win with things like this. Getting to 15 is ok, going to 20, the only way i know is on Friday night there are 4 rotating events that you can get the lvl 3 pearls in rewards however the amount is probably so small its negligible. https://pwi.gamepedia.com/Events#Monthly_Events I haven't played much in a long time so this could be out of date info.