[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 03/24/20 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited March 2021 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: This Maintenance may be a restart only due to the global pandemic, I will Update If I find out more.
Also note EU DST this weekend!

Maintenance tonight is expected it to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 03/24/20 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 03/25/20 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 03/25/20 - 07:00 * UTC 03/25/20 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Question for this week - What Is your favorite city in PWI and why?

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by obielle on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    Only update I have is to just note PWE offices are being affected by epidemic precautions. So please bear with the team.

Thanks.
  • icaffeine#7838
    icaffeine#7838 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Can you ask them to put Adamantine Powder back in the boutique? Lmao
  • classicbeauty
    classicbeauty Posts: 62 Arc User
    Thank you for the work you do for us all heero. My favourite city in pwi is of course Plume for its beauty, I was born just outside of there :) Take care all of you!
  • spitfire1960
    spitfire1960 Posts: 9 Arc User
    ty heero. and being a cleric, i'd have to go with plume lol. but all of u guys plz take care.
  • shivaay#2843
    shivaay#2843 Posts: 1 Arc User
    hope i'll be fast enough to login 1st when server up xD
    and
    my favorite city in PWI is Archosaur.
    Why? it make me feel, game is Live.
  • hikari1988
    hikari1988 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Sanctuary! Even tho it's not a "big city", but quite a nice place to hang out.
  • heerohex#3018
    Really a hard question for me this week.

I use lost a lot due to location of npcs. When it comes down to it I would say Etherblade. I have fond memories of jumping up to grab a chest and learning the game. It was the first city I really saw no place like home.

Thanks
  • heerohex#3018
    edited March 2020
    Can you ask them to put Adamantine Powder back in the boutique? Lmao

Sorry this is not something I deal with or have control over.
    Thank you for the work you do for us all heero. My favourite city in pwi is of course Plume for its beauty, I was born just outside of there :) Take care all of you!

Its nice to know it's apreashated as I say I'll do what I can. No place like home either!
    ty heero. and being a cleric, i'd have to go with plume lol. but all of u guys plz take care.

Thanks, I'm cin a pattern here. And yes no place like home.
    hikari1988 wrote: »
    Sanctuary! Even tho it's not a "big city", but quite a nice place to hang out.

Sanctuary is more of a town. We will take it tho, May be next week's question should be your favourite place in pwi.

Thanks
  • rudi666
    rudi666 Posts: 41 Arc User
    For me its etherblade cause im a wiz xD
    tideswell has been online for a bit
  • bacalamana#9124
    bacalamana#9124 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Archosaur is my favourite. It makes me feel confident, it is imposing and majestic. It takes me back many years.
  • bacalamana#9124
    bacalamana#9124 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Archosaur is my favourite. It makes me feel confident, it is imposing and majestic. It takes me back many years.