Quest - Western Steppe - Unable to access questline

Options
yana11
yana11 Posts: 2 Arc User
Hello, I sent a ticket and got a response from GM Rythum who told me to post my issue here.

I have a Mystic that reawakened 2 times last year. Since reawakenings I've been working on increasing my Boundary level and progress through areas.
However, after reaching the Western Steppe area after completing the "Map to Neverfall" questline, I was never able to start the "First Contact" questline. By the time I went there I have already met all the requirements. After that I stopped playing for a while, when I returned the issue was still there.

-As seen on this picture, I should have new quests in Western Steppe.
-On this picture is shown that the visual effect for new quests appears, bit they are unable to be tracked.
-Here are the requirements for the quest in question.
-And this picture is to show my Boundary progression while here is the proof of my reawakenings.

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hmm...I checked an alt that was at the same place you were (completed "Map to Neverfall" and nothing more) and the quest was there for me so this is definitely not as intended. There seems to be a hidden quest requirement for the first quest "Into the West" which is the only thing I can think of that you're missing.

I'm not sure if this will work, but worth a try. Make sure to have some quest slots free as well. Try going back to Dreamweaver Port, buying the Neverfall Ticket from the Dream Chaser Captain (you must have the ticket for the hidden quest), and riding the ship back into the Western Steppes.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • yana11
    yana11 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you, this actually worked out! I actually tried to do the same the day before, but it didn't really work out - now the quest is fine and now I can resume it.

Again, thank you so much!