How do i create an account / IP block

I just re-downloaded the game but i can't remember my old account, but the register page (from the client) is offline. Where can i create an account or recover my old?

Also, does this game still have the IP block for Brazil? This Arc account is very old, so i can enter the game fine, but will i get in trouble if i keep playing here?

Comments

• kayderim
    kayderim Posts: 3 Arc User
    Nvm. When i tried to enter again it automatically went to the character screen.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    In regards to your second question, you should be able to continue playing with the account you currently have with no issues. If you make a new account then it might get blocked so you'd just have to stick with your old account.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Bit redundant, however for the future.

To add If you ever have any problems with your account you can contact support to resolve most issues. Sadly that area does have its own PW and so PWE are under obligation to block any new accounts for that area.

You can use the E-Mail in my signature to contact PWE for this kind of issue, Just make sure you state as much info as you can.

Glad you are sorted however.

Thanks.​​
  • kayderim
    kayderim Posts: 3 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    Bit redundant, however for the future.

To add If you ever have any problems with your account you can contact support to resolve most issues. Sadly that area does have its own PW and so PWE are under obligation to block any new accounts for that area.

You can use the E-Mail in my signature to contact PWE for this kind of issue, Just make sure you state as much info as you can.

Glad you are sorted however.

Thanks.​​

I see. Thanks for the info. It's a shame that i won't be able to bring my friend to play with me, and he would rather play other game than perfect world from LUG.

I hope this ip block thing gets removed someday and players can go where they think it's best to spend their money instead of being forced to play an inferior version like PWBR.
  • darkv0id
    darkv0id Posts: 58 Arc User
    It's a shame all Brazillians have to suffer because of a few! Sadly every game I've ever played they created problems!
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    As far as the reason it’s simple pwi didn’t change region prices for gold so...
    200 USD for 230 gold (US prices)

Where as certain other regions which are mainly blocked allow you to charge
    30 USD for 90 gold (xyz ip banned region)

Basically pwi is lazy and said hey let’s not set gold equal prices for everyone and instead make it as close to 1 USD for 1 gold as possible and ip block every other region that has lower prices

this is why EU players complain on pwi as 1 Euro is about 1.1x the USD (atm)so for the same amount of gold you can pay anywhere from 1.1x to 1.5x depending on the current exchange rate etc
    Aka price is static
    200 Euro = 230 gold

As far as any other reasoning there really is none besides there is a dedicated PW Brazil
  • sashi200#4255
    sashi200#4255 Posts: 4 New User
    Im sorry for asking here, I'm a new arc user and i can't my own discussion. How do i create an account for the game ?