[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 03/03/20 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited March 2020 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: This Maintenance may be skipped/Restart only due to issues in China, I will Update If I find out more. Please be ready if it does go ahead.

At this time im not aware of any other updates, Hopefully should know more as usual later tonight US East time.

From What I understand we should be getting a Boutique update today.

Server Status Provided By nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
Currently not working!
Maintenance tonight is expected it to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 03/03/20 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 03/04/20 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 03/04/20 - 08:00 * UTC 03/04/20 - 07:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Question for this week - Future TW map resets and rewards. What are your thoughts on this?"

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    All,

So it looks like we should be getting a Boutique Update Today and some back end changes.

Thanks.​​
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    heero200 wrote: »
    All,

So it looks like we should be getting a Boutique Update Today and some back end changes.

Thanks.​​

Thanks for the update. Do you know if those changes will possibly fix the NW/TNF issues we've had in recent weeks? I'll be keeping an eye on these events to see if they start working again.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    obielle wrote: »
    All,

Thanks.​​

Thanks for the update. Do you know if those changes will possibly fix the NW/TNF issues we've had in recent weeks? I'll be keeping an eye on these events to see if they start working again.

Sorry, I cant answer that. If we continue to have issues I'll rereport.

I'm not aware of any problems this week tho? I'll update the time line if you are.

Thanks.
  • plzhlpingame
    plzhlpingame Posts: 17 Arc User
    what about the Lantern Festival quest in wonderland? and just have tw on some kind of auto reset every x amount of weeks. also wishing the best to those affected by the corona. its just a shame how PWI fell apart overnight. also how about another kind of spend / charge promo similar to the one we just had but with actual sales? as for tw rewards how about dealing with those abusing tos and manipulating the maps so that people can get rewards and not just sell them? or give something that the endgame players cant use so they have no reason to abuse loopholes. well wishes to all the GMs and thanks for the update.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Sorry, I cant answer that. If we continue to have issues I'll rereport.

I'm not aware of any problems this week tho? I'll update the time line if you are.

Thanks.

I unfortunately didn't check this week so I don't know if there were any issues. I'll ask around later for TNF at least - I don't think I'll find out anything about NW. I'll update the other thread once I find out.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • teitei#3165
    teitei#3165 Posts: 18 Arc User
    When is reset of map?
  • heerohex#3018
    meihiru wrote: »
    When is reset of map?

I have not been given a date on this, I did ask if this could be done at the start of January but with issues in China this will be delayed. I will Chase again in a week or 2, but I dont think its fair to ask at the moment.

I really do understand the situation with the TW maps tho. so this really is on my radar.

Thanks.​​