PWCN 02/25/20 Update

Necklace/Belt G17 upgrade
UsJLc75.png
IgdBXkT.png
R9ss4 Ring upgrade, all rings share the same attributes, we get the necessary item in the Palette of Fortune
POabwfT.png
ftC4Hpp.png
☆☆Puzzle Cube Badge·Broken upgrade
hjQim6M.png
☆☆☆Destroyer upgrade(2 ways of doing it)
Os2vVsJ.png
Reroll min-max attributes
gXS9CWO.png
Reroll min-max attributes(2 ways of doing it)
uX0RGb5.png

Comments

• hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    About the Set bonus for the belts and necklaces, it's written ''4'' becasuse there are 2 necklaces and 2 belts and we can use different combinations, so once we can't equip 2 belts/necklaces at the same time the set bonus is for having ''2'' items equiped(belt+necklace)
    G17 belt + G17necklace gives 10 def level
    kEdUzeM.png

G16 belt + G16necklace gives 5 def level
    GwT41Kh.png
    Post edited by hokker#1570 on
  • hokker#1570
    edited February 2020
    After you get 1500 of that red item you can craft the chest, then you open the chest and can get one of those items at right
    VrFbgzL.png
    Same as above but here 80 items are required
    KcZPE2l.png
    Same as before but here 5 items are required
    4vDif2C.png
    Same as before but here 2 items are required
    LH4rZZ1.png
    Here the shards
    h5FGumT.png

Post edited by hokker#1570 on
  • sumucheng#4456
    sumucheng#4456 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    stat translation
    edit: forgot to add the PDEF thing next to the Jaden Magic Def neck(like the blue stat, not refine-able).

Lmao the interval & attack range

neckbeltupgrade.jpg
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    @hokker#1570 Thank you so much for taking the time to update us on updates. I really enjoy reading these and the information you provide. As im sure many do.

Likewise @sumucheng#4456 Thank you for the translations.

Thanks.​​
  • meshaun2
    meshaun2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    When are you going to update the Fashion and packs in the Boutique?
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    meshaun2 wrote: »

Hero has no control over this and neither does hokker....

Hero is doing all he can to try to get a boutique update as well as a new community moderator that communicates with the community
    (hero is just a player that has some more contacts with the US office but, he can only forward player concerns to that potential contact... He CAN NOT and DOES NOT have any power or GM console in order to provide shop updates)

Hokker on the other hand is a player that digs into updates released in China and provides them to our community here he also is NOT a GM (since China updates to PWI will eventually make it here)
    PWI is a downgraded version of PWCN so this update will eventually reach us

In the off chance that you are living under a rock there have been about 4 separate forum posts made about this issue and all have been merged into one...

Let me spell out the issue and clear up what is going on

The Corona Virus has caused lock downs in China due to PWI having all updates (including boutiques) being provided from China there is no way to guarantee when a shop update will come as it’s based on when the lockdown ends..
  • nunuator
    edited February 2020
    Now that the trolls that QQ on every post are gone

I’d honestly hate to see the G17s2 Belt/Neck come to pwi destroyer and r9 ring upgrade are pushing it but the belt and neck upgrades to G17 push us closer to the realm of a private server with insta cast and every class becoming aps

Alone the r9 ring upgrade is fine but with pushing more aps and instant cast builds they become less unique and the added range on the ring becomes stupid broken on classes that will benefit from the G17 Neck/Belt upgrades
  • mankiller
    mankiller Posts: 30 Arc User
    Wonder what more deadly... 5aps sin with chill buff along with r9 set or instant cast wizard/magic user
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    I wonder why the r9 ring doesn't have a rep requirement..​​
  • nunuator
    edited February 2020
    mankiller wrote: »
    Wonder what more deadly... 5aps sin with chill buff along with r9 set or instant cast wizard/magic user

I’ve done sage chill of the deep build
    (5.0 sage chill) it’s meh only really op if you have NP and a ton of money 2 waste on G17 R5 weps otherwise your OP aps is really just a 1 hit gimmick thing (since w/o 2 sets etc your running around with max of 30def lvl)
    https://youtu.be/kcfVpsrzJNQ

insta cast builds (wiz specifically) I’m working on will probably be a whole lot more broken than aps sin will ever be all other classes channel times aren’t really a factor anymore
    https://youtu.be/y-KV6KQ1lys

The meta with increased charm cds and mass pvp consisting of whoever has the larger range is more prevalent than ever and is shoving things like sin and db out but, the pain of making a new toon and cost of it makes people stick with the classes they are already playing

Let’s also be honest here which player in their right mind will take -.05 or -6% channel belt unless they are already like one of the 2 sets above loosing 30 atk lvl is way not worth it only really worth if your using it as a defensive belt for +10 def lvl with neck

The only real thing this “upgrade” does is break aps builds even more as they can run around with 300+ atk lvl with aps and 100+ def lvl in an aps set
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    meshaun2 wrote: »

Sorry this is out of my control.

The situation in China is having an impact on this. As soon as things ease I'm sure we will se updates. I am trying to keep things up to date as well but as a Community Mod this is very close to my limits.

Thanks.
  • lv100togekiss
    lv100togekiss Posts: 39 Arc User
    I will go for that r9 ring, just for the added range. My BM already out ranges wiz, that could help me outrange Archer.
  • nunuator
    asterelle wrote: »

Probably because it’s not an R9 ring
    It’s also no longer part of the set as it is lacking the 1/6 part set requirement that CN ring has as well... Seems kind of strange seeing that the belts/necks have 1/4 on them as well

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a new ring entirely that shares the icon of r9 ring it’s been done before with all G17 ring and cape casts looking exactly the same - the name
  • sumucheng#4456

Pulling this out of my ****, but since the base requirement is a R9 ring, which is already unstash-able, into a new ring that's also unstashable, they probably just got lazy and didn't bother adding the 300k rep requirement.

nunuator wrote: »

It’s also no longer part of the set as it is lacking the 1/6 part set requirement that CN ring has as well... Seems kind of strange seeing that the belts/necks have 1/4 on them as well

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a new ring entirely that shares the icon of r9 ring it’s been done before with all G17 ring and cape casts looking exactly the same - the name

It is definitely made from the R9 ring. >>this is the PW CN announcement.<< (by the way, to add to the Corona-Virus drama unfolding on the forums, when you click this link, that first pop up is literally a PSA telling people to be cautious about COVID-19)

transl.jpg

• hokker#1570
    edited February 2020

This is because R9 gear evolved to G17 gear, so wouldn't make sense the ring be part of the R9 set bonus (like I said to a friend "R9 is in the past in PWCN") and about the ring, just like the g17 gear it doesn't require rep, even if we use R9s4 to craft it.... I believe the correct is to call it G17 Ring instead of R9 Ring
  • sumucheng#4456
    edited February 2020

Pulling this out of my ****, I'm guessing since the R9 ring requires 300k rep, is unstashable, the ring made from it being also unstashable, the 300k requirement is moot, and they just got lazy or thought it was unecessary.
    edit: Hokker's explanation makes more sense.

It is absolutely from the R9 ring. >>Here's the announcement from the PW-CN Site<<. (Btw that pop up when you click the site is literally a PSA about covid-19)

transl.jpg
  • asterelle
    edited February 2020
    It's kind of in a weird spot when we already have a whole line of g17 rings. This new ring then is not an upgrade to the existing g17 ring but is instead an upgrade of an r9 ring even though for some reason it's not r9? I guess that's similar to the r9 upgrade path for armor... although with armor there was an alternate method to create it that did not require any r9. I should update my pwcn client and check it out. The +2 range and +5 max level are pretty big selling points, especially if there is some way to make 2 of them.​​
  • hokker#1570
    It's kind of in a weird spot when we already have a whole line of g17 rings. This new ring then is not an upgrade to the existing g17 ring but is instead an upgrade of an r9 ring even though for some reason it's not r9? I guess that's similar to the r9 upgrade path for armor... although with armor there was an alternate method to create it that did not require any r9. I should update my pwcn client and check it out. The +2 range and +5 max level are pretty big selling points, especially if there is some way to make 2 of them.​​

I checked yesterday, seems this is the only way of crafting it
    Q64qHyj.png
  • hokker#1570
    edited February 2020
    Plus: In PWCN the endgame gear now is G17, R9 ring was the only ''old'' equipment so they decided to adjust the ring to the new reality, is not that hard to understand
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Is there any word on adjusting skills? The next skill patch we are due for will be..... Interesting to say the least .-. Really wanna know if they see the problems with it and planned to adjust.
    Post edited by blazerboy on
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • mankiller
    mankiller Posts: 30 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Is there any word on adjusting skills? The next skill patch we are duke for will be..... Interesting to say the least .-. Really wanna know if they see the problems with it and planned to adjust.

My guess it won't come on march or april since china virus spreading really bad and they had delay a lot movie and live show along with any business that involved ton of people in one location. Japan seem to getting the virus problem too. If thing get worst the whole eastern asia could be full of virus which could cause a lot of problem.
  • hellisfun#4492
    hellisfun#4492 Posts: 9 Arc User
    stupid question but why are the numbers not in the same language as the letters are on the images of the g17 gear?
  • asterelle
    @hellisfun Chinese does have a native number system but arabic numerals are more common in general and especially with anything that touches a computer.

It's the same reason we usually don't spell out numbers in English... we instead use arabic numbers:
    "One thousand fifty-six" vs 1,056.
    ​​
  • betuou
    betuou Posts: 25 Arc User
    So what do you all think?Will the upgraded belts be worth it since most here are using r9r3? Its a no brainer over in China since most are using G17 sets but here its a different story. Not equiping the r9r3 belt will result in loosing the 30 atk lvl bonus but instead you gain other stats.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    betuou wrote: »
    So what do you all think?Will the upgraded belts be worth it since most here are using r9r3? Its a no brainer over in China since most are using G17 sets but here its a different story. Not equiping the r9r3 belt will result in loosing the 30 atk lvl bonus but instead you gain other stats.

The belts will absolutely be worth it if you have offensive and defensive gears for one. What’s more if you’re pure support and opted out of r9.4 belt in favor of a jaden belt, and have a def set bonus along with it without compromising your attack (mainly healers/supportive bms ect) it will be a nice upgrade. Higher base stats and 10 def lvl bonus? Jackpot.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • hokker#1570
    edited March 2020
    My friend showed me pics from someone that already got the G17s2 neck/belt and another one with the new g17 ring
    ps. In the third pic the guy is using the new fashion weapon that gives 5 atk lv and 5 def lv
    B3Yx3El.png
    rnjpyJg.png
    1ZgBid4.png
    99hDTms.png

• hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    "ps. In the third pic the guy is using the new fashion weapon that gives 5 atk lv and 5 def lv"

lol. star reward only?
  • hokker#1570
    edited March 2020
    hoshichan wrote: »
    "ps. In the third pic the guy is using the new fashion weapon that gives 5 atk lv and 5 def lv"

lol. star reward only?

Yes, it came 02/12 , they removed the +11 orb and Avatar S(100%) and put this item, seems it doesn't have a skin, only stats
    aukgMfk.png

• antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    Was only a matter of time that they would add p2w mechanics to cosmetics lol

Cant wait for the set bonuses on a full fash set