[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 02/25/20 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited February 2020 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: This Maintenance may be skipped due to issues in China, I will Update If I find out more. Please be ready if it does go ahead.

Looks to be a restart only, please see my last post for more info.
Looks like we do have a small update to the shop. Will ask about this a bit later.

Server Status Provided By nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
Currently not working!
Maintenance tonight is expected it to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 02/25/20 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 02/26/20 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 02/26/20 - 08:00 * UTC 02/26/20 - 07:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Question for this week - What are your thoughts on the Shop/Boutique, Please keep in mind the situation."

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    another skip, what a surprise.
  • heerohex#3018
    From what I can see, yes it's another restart only for the servers.

The team is expecting an update around this situation later this week.

Again if I see anything and can pass on I will.

Thanks.
  • hoshichan
    they should really, at least, update the boutique. cant be that hard.
  • ciccopasto#7735
    ciccopasto#7735 Posts: 20 Arc User
    Damn CoronaVirus... We expect many rewards after all of this, know it. We want many good codes
  • avaelizabeth1
    avaelizabeth1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    People are dying at you guys just care about your boutique items and codes. :/
  • hijiinx#4560
    hijiinx#4560 Posts: 1 New User
    > @avaelizabeth1 said:
    > People are dying at you guys just care about your boutique items and codes. :/

Of course that's all people care about. They're QQing because they're not getting what they feel they deserve from a free product, so they're gonna whine until they turn blue in the face.

We get it folks, the game is glitchy and needs maintenance. No need to turn heartless and ignore the fact that people are genuinely suffering from a real world issue.
  • heerohex#3018
    hoshichan wrote: »
    they should really, at least, update the boutique. cant be that hard.

This is all done by the PW China Office, Our Team does not have access to do this.
    Damn CoronaVirus... We expect many rewards after all of this, know it. We want many good codes

All I can do is ask for your patience and understanding during this time. Im sure things are being done and put in place to sort this as soon as possible. As soon as things are in a position they will be.

I will update If I hear anything.

Again, Thanks for your understanding.​​
  • hoshichan
    wait, PWE offices in cali and amsterdam have no access to their own cash shop? thats pathetic.
  • cheriberryex#8626
    cheriberryex#8626 Posts: 13 Arc User
    There's a boutique update. Y'all happy now? Now I don't want anyone complain about how **** the sale update is, all you guys said you wanted was a boutique update and here it is.
    Now, let the world focus on healing its people of Corona
  • ciccopasto#7735
    wait, PWE offices in cali and amsterdam have no access to their own cash shop? thats pathetic.

Well said
  • heerohex#3018
    So we do have a small update to the cash shop. Sorry was not aware of this.

So hopefully we are heading in the right direction.

Thanks.​​
  • hoshichan
    There's a boutique update. Y'all happy now? Now I don't want anyone complain about how **** the sale update is, all you guys said you wanted was a boutique update and here it is.

not sure how playing pwi or typin in this forum can prevent the world "from healing" but thanks for your opinion.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/11377353-marketplace-update

horrible sale, but its a sale, so i guess we dont need china for this.
  • affinityjjl
    affinityjjl Posts: 23 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »

Thanks.​​

Hopefully the "right" direction includes some sort of fix for the log in issues too >.<
  • heerohex#3018
    heero200 wrote: »

Thanks.

Hopefully the "right" direction includes some sort of fix for the log in issues too >.<

I can hope as well, To be fair as this morning has proven they got an update. I had no idea that we would get this as I can only see limited information.

The ARC issues I do have a log for and am keeping an eye on it. Asking for updates when possible.

Thanks.​​
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    I just wonder when they shifted all responsibility to China for our game. I remember a time when our GMs from PWE had the power, as they should, to administrate their own game.

As an older player its so weird to see that China now has the power for our version.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • cheriberryex#8626
    cheriberryex#8626 Posts: 13 Arc User

not sure how playing pwi or typin in this forum can prevent the world "from healing" but thanks for your opinion.

I never said typing on forum or playing pwi helps healing the world. It's just sad to see people complaining about codes, lack of updates, while everything points to the fact that corona is taking over global business at the moment. I'd love for people to understand that countries affected by corona are doing everything they can to try and control the outbreak and spreading of the virus and that it means that different priorities are set high, which is only logical.
  • starlowell2#3408
    starlowell2#3408 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Are servers still down??
  • spitfire1960
    spitfire1960 Posts: 9 Arc User

I never said typing on forum or playing pwi helps healing the world. It's just sad to see people complaining about codes, lack of updates, while everything points to the fact that corona is taking over global business at the moment. I'd love for people to understand that countries affected by corona are doing everything they can to try and control the outbreak and spreading of the virus and that it means that different priorities are set high, which is only logical.

• spitfire1960
    spitfire1960 Posts: 9 Arc User
    totally agree with what u said.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    We're gamers. We don't go outside enough to worry about the Covid-19. Therefore, we still should be prioritized with regular maint and such
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    4 hours and 42 minute maint , did GM and staff fall asleep , or have not payed electricity bill
  • gaian50
    gaian50 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Even by explaining what's going on you find a way to complain so the GM must be fed up and that includes .
    Be patient of the more serious things that are happening in the world.
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Game is up now!
  • hoshichan
    aaand the "sales" arent there.
  • padautz17
    padautz17 Posts: 66 Arc User
    aaand the "sales" arent there.

• heerohex#3018
    Ill be fair, From the info I had it said no update, just server restart. At the moment Im a little confused.

Ill try to find out, Really the best I can do.

Thanks.​​
  • profit
    profit Posts: 40 Arc User
    @heero200 do you know anything about the spend rewards that go till the 3/3/2020?
    i spent the 53 gold but did not get anything from it.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited February 2020
    profit wrote: »
    @heero200 do you know anything about the spend rewards that go till the 3/3/2020?
    i spent the 53 gold but did not get anything from it.

Please give it a reasonable time for the system to send you rewards. Make sure your mailbox is empty as well.

After this it's a ticket to support, as this is not something I can help with.

Thanks.
  • profit
    profit Posts: 40 Arc User
    @heero200 thanks i was just asking cause its been 6-7 hours and was not sure if you knew more do to the missing update
  • ciccopasto#7735
    We want free codes