Silver to Gold

Not being able to change silver back to gold is one of the dumbest moves PWI has made. You are making it A LOT easier to walk away from the game. I can't even buy from catshops now. So until this is fixed no more $$ will be wasted on this game.

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    I think there will be an option in the future to change silver to gold but we need a boutique item for it. But you wrote 'Not being able to change silver back to gold'. Didn't you see a message when changing gold to silver? Also a comment on 'no more $$ will be wasted on this game' , well... if you can buy boutique items you don't need catshops unless you want to buy something that came out of a pack. Selling 'gold' is the key here (meaning $$ for PWE + gold coins for the stuff you sell)

• alphadevil1991
    alphadevil1991 Posts: 99 Arc User
    all this QQ about ppl who are too lazy to farm but dont wanna invest much an make the market broken with all their JOJ alts... game wont miss ya
  • asuna#1870
    asuna#1870 Posts: 1 Arc User
    In my eyes is this silver system useless same like the new FSP item shop all is now charakter bound day by day its come harder to farm coins w/o cashing and 1 think is safe pwi must do something about this silver system any time in the future everyone will the most of the coins changed to silver coins and then no one can buy item from someone else the market will be totally broken of course i know some people will keep gold coins but not all and im sure they will come with 1 item what cost around 50-80 gold what you allow 7 days to change silver to gold in bountique i just hope pwi think about it twice to change it back and stop this silver gold system

and give us THE NORMAL coins back
  • alphadevil1991
    alphadevil1991 Posts: 99 Arc User
    not sure why ppl should now change gold to silver coins but if they do its their own fault. with xnw theres a good way to farm massively silver coins to pay all fees without using gold coins...
  • lr48
    lr48 Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have been a member of PWI for 11 years now. I am a retired, disabled teacher and live on a very limited income. If there is no way possible to buy better armor with the silver you have so graciously changed to, then how can someone who loves the game but cannot afford to pay money on it supposed to get better armor? I know you have many players who have billions or who can spend hundreds on this game but many of us can't. If there is no way to get better armor so we can enjoy the game then maybe I need to move on to another game. That is what I did when I found this game from Lost Chaos. The prices here have gotten ridiculous so I don't bother checking out items for sell. It is rather mute to try when you know you can't afford to pay what they are asking.
  • sookjoe1
    sookjoe1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    I'm sure I speak for most veteran PWI players when I say:
    THE SILVER COIN SYSTEM IS THE WORST IDEA EVER
    THIS signals the end of the game if you're not a cash shopper. Not everyone got the money on hand to spend on a game. They use it as a means to relax, have some fun, make friends and fight down some mobs.
    The players make the game what it is, SO STOP TREATING US LIKE ****!
    If it weren't for players and their loyalty, PWI would not have lasted as long as it did.
    Bring back the old gold coin system please!!
    If ths doesn't change I don't see PWI lasting more than a few more years.
  • gosucorneal
    gosucorneal Posts: 2 Arc User
    Also as a Veteran PWI player, of about 11 years now, the silver coin system is definitely the largest err in PWE's history. It was a great game due to that same simple fact that players did not HAVE to have cash money to succeed in the game, if they were persistent enough. I personally made it to R9 from farming in-game completely, because I was not a rich kid at the time. That's what made PWI fun, knowing you can achieve the same goals, regardless of finances. Hopefully PWE will hear our cry and correct this error in judgement, if they want to keep their extensive player base.
  • ghostryder76#5279
    ghostryder76#5279 Posts: 47 Arc User
    I remember what one player said here once and it really put into perspective what I was trying to explain but really couldnt. They said the game is getting to be more like work instead of fun anymore. Hit the nail on the head.
  • bluejoan
    bluejoan Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    Dear Everybody! I see that this post was created 2 years ago, but there has been no change since then..... and as far as I can see, there won't be. The whole silver mess is really messed up. monsters ALWAYS always throw coins so ridiculous that it's better not to talk about it. Even though I went back to my characters, I can't develop them, so I deleted the game again. Just a note.... Does anyone read the request individually? Will there ever be a change? I DO NOT WANT AND I WILL NOT PAY ANY MONEY FOR ANYTHING. 3 CHARACTER BOARDS .... I played this game for 10 YEARS and loved it ... SO FAR. And one more thing, what the hell needs 10 characters? Wasn't 6 enough? 'm not English or Chinese, I'm Hungarian! . But when I entered the game after installation, I didn't see a single Hungarian, so I think PWI lost us Hungarians, and it won't be another year, it will lose the other players too. Then the PWI can also take it down. it will be game over, forever Have a nice day !
  • bluejoan
    bluejoan Posts: 2 Arc User
    lr48 wrote: »
    I have been a member of PWI for 11 years now. I am a retired, disabled teacher and live on a very limited income. If there is no way possible to buy better armor with the silver you have so graciously changed to, then how can someone who loves the game but cannot afford to pay money on it supposed to get better armor? I know you have many players who have billions or who can spend hundreds on this game but many of us can't. If there is no way to get better armor so we can enjoy the game then maybe I need to move on to another game. That is what I did when I found this game from Lost Chaos. The prices here have gotten ridiculous so I don't bother checking out items for sell. It is rather mute to try when you know you can't afford to pay what they are asking.

so true... i also played the game for 10 years and i'm not rich. But 10 years ago it was possible to develop better than now