Arigora Timings

akakiyoko
akakiyoko Posts: 3 Arc User
Can we have a 2 timings for Arigora Colloseum so other side of the world can also participate.

Answers

• fototoll#8198
    fototoll#8198 Posts: 9 Arc User
    IMO would be great. Im in Europe and I can not stay awake always till 00:00 to do arena :((( its preety hardcore to do it and wake up after 4h, to go to work
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    It used to be 24hours until they changed it to be 12 hours from 3pm-3am PDT. I think the purpose was to try and focus the population to queue at these hours rather than across 24hours. It was a bit difficult to get enough people to queue during the 24hour periods because people queued at odd hours. By lowering the range they were hoping people would get more fights.

If only the devs put a queue tracker on and it would show how many people / teams are queued up currently. This would help people know if its worth their time to queue or not. Or have an announcement for when arigora opens since its on a 12hr timeframe now.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    This is something I am very set to stone about, this is PWI it is International. How can you lock a system to time zones?

On an note I know Kalyst was looking at the possibility of having 2 slots for this however I have no idea where she got to with this and it is well past my limits. Guess I could ask the question tho.

Thanks.​​
  • alphadevil1991
    alphadevil1991 Posts: 99 Arc User
    they make so many announcements: battle of survival, adventure kingdom and even those flyer tokens everyone charging aquires now... but no announce for 3v3/ 6v6...