I know for a fact I logged in Jan 26th 20020 I was online all day
building a Celestial resonance ring +12 added 4 sockets + 3 raven stones
I also have the log in pwi gift items still in my inventory

this really boggles me.
JhXqBpv.jpg

Comments

• nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    You physically have to click check in each time you login to pwi.... it’s a stupid system but, if you don’t click it it won’t detect your logins on the calendar
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    As a general note too, if you don't log off for long periods of time make sure to click Check Record to make sure the Check In button lights up again after the server reset.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    I will also note, I find If I dont log out and log back in sometimes it does not register.

Really annoying as I tend to only log out on Maint and when a DC happens.

Thanks.​​
  • ronnie4boys
    ronnie4boys Posts: 22 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    I will also note, I find If I dont log out and log back in sometimes it does not register.

Really annoying as I tend to only log out on Maint and when a DC happens.

Thanks.​​
    thx heero

What I have also found,
    if you log into calendar and stay logged into game, then sometime that day or next day dc,
    It shows you didn't log into the the date before, when you re-log in, next day.
    * this really sucks when you are only allowed 3 attendance refill tokens.
    And you have **** net.
    * I stay logged into game because I like being able to go back and forth from RL life events,
    and my net sometimes takes the game a few seconds or bad days 30 mins to boot into game.
    While RL events get boring I can play or just watch game and it makes me feel I am still connected.
    And even if you come back to game just when you've DC'd its not on your mind to check your calendar, because in your head you already signed into it. you get busy with quests,

This issue with the calender's has been occurring since they were first implemented
    I have been playing this game since 2008-2009 and Its difficult now to get monthly rewards or full year attendance.
    The game has allowed 3 missed dates a month plus you can use 3 tokens to fill in 3 missed dates.
    But if your net is not stable or dependable and these DC's happen which cause a "Date you did sign in"
    to therefore become null, isn't it something that should be placed in a Can PWI fix the issues for us gamer's whom are devoted to game? We work hard to keep up with attendance, and events and even have excepted the currency changes where things were once worth 100 - 10k coin to NPC, now worth 1 coin.
    We have worked hard to farm for every change in game gear and title and vitea and quest.....

We go to the ends of the gaming world to adjust ourselves.
    this attendance glitch costs the players a lot more then PWI realizes.
    JhXqBpv.jpg

• ronnie4boys
    ronnie4boys Posts: 22 Arc User
    nunuator wrote: »
    You physically have to click check in each time you login to pwi.... it’s a stupid system but, if you don’t click it it won’t detect your logins on the calendar

no this is not what is happening, I do check and take my daily reward, but if I leave my char logged in to go to another room be with my family in RL etc... and DC
    I don't have a habit of checking the calendar again a second time because in my head I already logged in for the day.
    so I go on with quests and runs etc... stay online or log out
    but when I log in the next date the day before id black
    although I logged in it has unregistered it.

This is a glitch that needs o be fixed it has been going on since the system of the calendar was implemented, from that of the first mid arch on the platform of dragon fountains @ the PWI school trainer
    JhXqBpv.jpg