Gold farming

Hello there!

I am pretty new to the game, I used to play years ago but many has changed since.
I noticed this now tradable gold happening now. My question would be: How do i farm or make it? Basically how do i make gold myself.
I would appreciate some tips or ideas.
Thank you <3

Comments

• gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    some ideas:
    • Slow way: kill mobs (take a quest). You can farm coins but the gold will be bound to the character
    • Faster way: get a homestead and sell stuff (you get your gold coins this way)
    • Even faster: buy gold from other players
    But the most easiest way: farm your gold by just buying zen via Arc. With this you also keep the servers alive, lol.​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • midnightxxx#2874
    midnightxxx#2874 Posts: 7 Arc User
    some ideas:
    • Slow way: kill mobs (take a quest). You can farm coins but the gold will be bound to the character
    You can only farm silver, not gold. I am talking about the in game gold that u can trade.
  • lorddragonoid#1956
    lorddragonoid#1956 Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    some ideas:
    You can only farm silver, not gold. I am talking about the in game gold that u can trade.

Check your comment wall. Also clarify if whether you mean boutique gold or gold coins.

• midnight555
    midnight555 Posts: 2 Arc User
    some ideas:

Check your comment wall. Also clarify if whether you mean boutique gold or gold coins.

I used the words: tradeable gold, and farming gold, i didnt mean cubi, zen.... or boutique gold, did I?
  • midnight555
    midnight555 Posts: 2 Arc User
    :)

• dragonrage
    dragonrage Posts: 2 New User
    After the two day Gold and Silver exchange is over? Is their a way to get Gold in game?
    Can the PWI game developers put a patch in every so often so players can exchange their Silver for Gold?
    Or have the banker NPC exchange it for a small TAX? Anything so we can get GOLD more easily?
    Please post an reply if you have an idea. TY vary much.
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    some ideas:

I used the words: tradeable gold, and farming gold, i didnt mean cubi, zen.... or boutique gold, did I?

after this comment, id rather prefer not to answer you and let you suffer in your attitude.

but you INDEED meant cubi, zen boutique gold. and you cant farm it, someone has to charge it first.
  • lorddragonoid#1956
    lorddragonoid#1956 Posts: 62 Arc User
    That is why I have added the URL on her comment wall to pile it up. Be it gold coin or boutique gold. All are told in guide-link via URL. If there is anything missing, you can always let me know what you need us to add for you.
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    Only way to get Gold is from BH reward, trading with ppl, and event like Primal world boss. And OCF charging your card. free to play !