So I wanted to return after several years, but it's a wasteland?

2»

Comments

  • lorddragonoid#1956
    lorddragonoid#1956 Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    johndoe069 wrote: »
    I lvld a new class alt to 100 in 3 weeks a couple months ago on quests and bh alone without fc or pv. Why so much QQing about powerleveling FC not working when it was intended to be that way in the first place?

    You made new class "Alternative" but I am explaining about mains. Again you are another person who validates my point. Not everyone is starting with "Alternative" but "Main". I wonder how much it took you to beg/join/force/addict in your game-play just to get your "Main" decent enough to support your "Alternative" in "3 weeks". I have decent "Main" to support my "Alternatives" as well. However, What the newbies can do about it then? Especially when the high-level players keep criticizing and abusing their privilege to their "Alternatives" or their "best pals" ignoring the whole lot of other newbies with no contact facing their adversaries in game-play on their own unlike the old times when the newbie can just hire another high-level player using trade measure to level-up their "Main" character in frost runs for big rooms.
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 109 Arc User
    johndoe069 wrote: »
    I lvld a new class alt to 100 in 3 weeks a couple months ago on quests and bh alone without fc or pv. Why so much QQing about powerleveling FC not working when it was intended to be that way in the first place?

    You made new class "Alternative" but I am explaining about mains. Again you are another person who validates my point. Not everyone is starting with "Alternative" but "Main". I wonder how much it took you to beg/join/force/addict in your game-play just to get your "Main" decent enough to support your "Alternative" in "3 weeks". I have decent "Main" to support my "Alternatives" as well. However, What the newbies can do about it then? Especially when the high-level players keep criticizing and abusing their privilege to their "Alternatives" or their "best pals" ignoring the whole lot of other newbies with no contact facing their adversaries in game-play on their own unlike the old times when the newbie can just hire another high-level player using trade measure to level-up their "Main" character in frost runs for big rooms.

    You dont need a main to level up a toon from scratch. Following the questlines, that were updated long ago, you level up pretty quickly. Not to mention the gear you receive from doing certain quests.

    Yes i have done it. And no I didnt use a main or any of the coins my main owns to fund my new toon or use my main to kill things the new toon needed to be killed.

    Using the free things new toons get from just playing the game it wasnt that hard and didnt take long.
  • lorddragonoid#1956
    lorddragonoid#1956 Posts: 62 Arc User
    johndoe069 wrote: »
    I lvld a new class alt to 100 in 3 weeks a couple months ago on quests and bh alone without fc or pv. Why so much QQing about powerleveling FC not working when it was intended to be that way in the first place?

    You made new class "Alternative" but I am explaining about mains. Again you are another person who validates my point. Not everyone is starting with "Alternative" but "Main". I wonder how much it took you to beg/join/force/addict in your game-play just to get your "Main" decent enough to support your "Alternative" in "3 weeks". I have decent "Main" to support my "Alternatives" as well. However, What the newbies can do about it then? Especially when the high-level players keep criticizing and abusing their privilege to their "Alternatives" or their "best pals" ignoring the whole lot of other newbies with no contact facing their adversaries in game-play on their own unlike the old times when the newbie can just hire another high-level player using trade measure to level-up their "Main" character in frost runs for big rooms.

    You dont need a main to level up a toon from scratch. Following the questlines, that were updated long ago, you level up pretty quickly. Not to mention the gear you receive from doing certain quests.

    Yes i have done it. And no I didnt use a main or any of the coins my main owns to fund my new toon or use my main to kill things the new toon needed to be killed.

    Using the free things new toons get from just playing the game it wasnt that hard and didnt take long.

    Again you are another person who yet validates my point once more. You are saying you have finished all Quest-line using "Alternative" with no "Main" engagement but that doesn't necessarily mean that you didn't have to "beg/join/force/addict" in your game-play despite the fact you have previous Experience in leveling up character in most short termed cases that probably not anyone knows so do not tell me that you have rites to do your comparison to complete newbie who knows nothing in nothing for nothing and can do nothing in-game play. Confirming now that most of you are just concerned about my power-leveling statement to counter it alone that you all as well agree that gold trade in auction house should be brought it is importance back due of it is own secure transaction to account and due of it is own cheaper worth in coins economics. It is getting lovely seeing how everyone of you not considerate toward my point of view. I mean there nothing useful in every statement was thrown at me other than criticizes. None offered real solution that would alternate my statement or agree to it or create temporal resolve or validate any wrong/misunderstanding in my point of view. Most of it either selfish or improper or offensive.
  • sagacaerlea#3982
    sagacaerlea#3982 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Greetings everyone. I want to share my opinion regarding current leveling system that LordDragonoid has mentioned above. I have been leveling-up my Mystic through questing system without Frostcovered City but it was more painful than anything else back then in my days. Doing Frost runs is much easier. Why? Because even my Mystic that was suppose to handle mini bosses by herself needed to use help of my main character and help of LordDragonoid otherwise I wouldn't be able to level up nor to be able to get Cultivation to learn more skills. So I agree with statement of LordDragonoid regarding Frost runs, they are needed back so I can level-up faster along with other newbies and old returners using Frost runs with Hyper EXP again like in the past. I am an old player with old expertise in Mystic class though I originally played Cleric and yet I needed to get helped so I wonder how you think it looked like for newbies.
  • lexxfx
    lexxfx Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    First off, a " main" new player wont have anywhere near the coins needed to buy gold untill they are 90+ and can do hs to even start making tradeable coin (and coin for repairs and npc apo/fees can be made from jones quests) .. so it doesnt matter what the state of the AH gold trading is.
    Second, how does a "main" new player even get fc done without someone elses "main" carrying it through?
    Third.. "mini bosses and culti bosses" are all soo nerfed now you dont need help to kill them and any average geared toon (for its required lvl) can kill them. The quests have been nerfed soo much its an insult to the older players who had to kill 90 mobs per quest when the " new mains" only need 10 PLUS they give a ton more xp than they used to. Not to mention leveling skills is free till 89... op gear for the lvl is free till 90..

    As an old player i can easily say the game has been nerfed down so much pre 100 that its almost a joke leveling to 100 with decent starting gear to get into 100+ bhs and farm coin to upgrade.
    You made new class "Alternative" but I am explaining about mains.
    Why should there be a difference? Both need to be upgraded and do the same quests and get the same skills and play the same game....

    But no no my bad.. lets focus on fc not being hyperable
  • sagacaerlea#3982
    sagacaerlea#3982 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    johndoe069 wrote: »
    I lvld a new class alt to 100 in 3 weeks a couple months ago on quests and bh alone without fc or pv. Why so much QQing about powerleveling FC not working when it was intended to be that way in the first place?

    You made new class "Alternative" but I am explaining about mains. Again you are another person who validates my point. Not everyone is starting with "Alternative" but "Main". I wonder how much it took you to beg/join/force/addict in your game-play just to get your "Main" decent enough to support your "Alternative" in "3 weeks". I have decent "Main" to support my "Alternatives" as well. However, What the newbies can do about it then? Especially when the high-level players keep criticizing and abusing their privilege to their "Alternatives" or their "best pals" ignoring the whole lot of other newbies with no contact facing their adversaries in game-play on their own unlike the old times when the newbie can just hire another high-level player using trade measure to level-up their "Main" character in frost runs for big rooms.

    You dont need a main to level up a toon from scratch. Following the questlines, that were updated long ago, you level up pretty quickly. Not to mention the gear you receive from doing certain quests.

    Yes i have done it. And no I didnt use a main or any of the coins my main owns to fund my new toon or use my main to kill things the new toon needed to be killed.

    Using the free things new toons get from just playing the game it wasnt that hard and didnt take long.


    I admire how people neglect the fact that they are inconsiderate toward newbies.
    Post edited by sagacaerlea#3982 on
  • sagacaerlea#3982
    sagacaerlea#3982 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Well...
    First off, a " main" new player wont have anywhere near the coins needed to buy gold untill they are 90+ and can do hs to even start making tradeable coin (and coin for repairs and npc apo/fees can be made from jones quests) .. so it doesnt matter what the state of the AH gold trading is.

    [Out of subject]
    About your first point, it is preposterous. LordDragonoid mentioned the security of Gold transactions and he never said anything about Gold Coins.

    Second, how does a "main" new player even get fc done without someone elses "main" carrying it through?

    [Out of subject again]
    Your second point you mentioned something about Frostcovered City. All you said is just bunch of foath. You haven't even read accurately about his references.

    Third.. "mini bosses and culti bosses" are all soo nerfed now you dont need help to kill them and any average geared toon (for its required lvl) can kill them. The quests have been nerfed soo much its an insult to the older players who had to kill 90 mobs per quest when the " new mains" only need 10 PLUS they give a ton more xp than they used to. Not to mention leveling skills is free till 89... op gear for the lvl is free till 90.. As an old player i can easily say the game has been nerfed down so much pre 100 that its almost a joke leveling to 100 with decent starting gear to get into 100+ bhs and farm coin to upgrade.

    [In subject but delusional]
    Your third point you have admitted that mini and cultivation bosses that they are nerfed the reason why I couldn't kill any in first place. Be it special gear or maxed skills or whatsoever provided. Me and the newbies kept begging to get the boss killed so stop your hypocrisy.

    Why should there be a difference? Both need to be upgraded and do the same quests and get the same skills and play the same game....

    [Required straightening]
    Your final note, of course there is difference when a player begins with character it is called Main but he has no knowledge about the game but as alternative owner you will have knowledge through Main character that you have used.
    But no no my bad.. lets focus on fc not being hyperable

    [Finally you agreed after wasting precious text]
    After all of this pile of random, inappropriate and sarcastic text you just get to agree in the end to his point on Hyper EXP Activation for Frostcovered City and all your previous text again validated his own statement.
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    In 2008 it took 3 year for me to reach lv 100, It took 6 month in 2011 when I started a veno, and it's even faster today. So suck it up.

    So you are saying in 2008 it took you long because it was very primitive to level up back then and took you around 3 years? and When power-leveling was served around 2011 or was a mechanism which was finally introduced to you about leveling up with frost according to your reference of date? Then you got your character leveled up in 6 months thanks to the frost system for power-leveling with hyper-experience? Are you aware that you just admitted about the validation of my point of view? The recent days are faster for "you" since you have accomplished your main character's levels "long ago" and can support any kind of alternative characters using your "main" character to make it in such short termed time. Especially you didn't mention the time period at last part of your statement as well. I take it as you admit that it is becoming more difficult but easier for you since you inherited the ability to level up faster using your old characters in doing so unless I am wrong and you have something better to say.

    Nop, I never used Frost to level any of my toons. I did 12 Frost run on my veno and it was for quest and to help people clear there quest. All I did was log in, do my BH do the available quest, buy exp in cat shop like scroll. I only started doing PV run after my 2nd Reawakening at lv 103. All the exp I earn was trough legal avenue. To top that off, last 2nd of January I reach the last 105 lv by doing Heavenfall using ancient gift. Running all my daily and RS5 quest I manage to pump 150 mil Exp I needed to reach my last level. And I got it around room 80-90 in heavenfall, So I could have reach even higher exp because none of the room paid has I finish running it.

    Also My main was an EP and was not use to support my Veno, has it was more expansive to use the EP then just use the veno. All the gear my veno has past and present was farm by this toon. Maybe the knowledge of the game help me fastrack a little, but todays quest all have auto path. You don't even have to follow a guide.
  • lorddragonoid#1956
    lorddragonoid#1956 Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    In 2008 it took 3 year for me to reach lv 100, It took 6 month in 2011 when I started a veno, and it's even faster today. So suck it up.

    So you are saying in 2008 it took you long because it was very primitive to level up back then and took you around 3 years? and When power-leveling was served around 2011 or was a mechanism which was finally introduced to you about leveling up with frost according to your reference of date? Then you got your character leveled up in 6 months thanks to the frost system for power-leveling with hyper-experience? Are you aware that you just admitted about the validation of my point of view? The recent days are faster for "you" since you have accomplished your main character's levels "long ago" and can support any kind of alternative characters using your "main" character to make it in such short termed time. Especially you didn't mention the time period at last part of your statement as well. I take it as you admit that it is becoming more difficult but easier for you since you inherited the ability to level up faster using your old characters in doing so unless I am wrong and you have something better to say.

    Nop, I never used Frost to level any of my toons. I did 12 Frost run on my veno and it was for quest and to help people clear there quest. All I did was log in, do my BH do the available quest, buy exp in cat shop like scroll. I only started doing PV run after my 2nd Reawakening at lv 103. All the exp I earn was trough legal avenue. To top that off, last 2nd of January I reach the last 105 lv by doing Heavenfall using ancient gift. Running all my daily and RS5 quest I manage to pump 150 mil Exp I needed to reach my last level. And I got it around room 80-90 in heavenfall, So I could have reach even higher exp because none of the room paid has I finish running it.

    Also My main was an EP and was not use to support my Veno, has it was more expansive to use the EP then just use the veno. All the gear my veno has past and present was farm by this toon. Maybe the knowledge of the game help me fastrack a little, but todays quest all have auto path. You don't even have to follow a guide.

    However, you did frost runs for your newbies. Be it for quest-line or EXP. Which means you realize the importance of EXP there and how nice it would be to have Hyper EXP there. You have admitted by your participation in the past it is necessity to be part of the game. That means whether you did it for yourself or for others. That is fact you cannot change now and good that you are honest about it. But again you are talking about yourself while nobody in the least manner asked you if frost run with hyper EXP should be added or not while all I referred that we need power-leveling. Power-leveling means kill monsters at one spot to earn massive EXP in one pile and defeat it is challenge. It is not quest related. You may handle yourself through such runs but they wouldn't complain and I wouldn't find it difficult on empty whim to accomplish anything in-game if we do share the opinion about quest-line that was updated. They have hardened the boss that my gear which was considered to be one of tops back then in my days rally nothing against them. I didn't want to be offensive but please you shouldn't repeat What I keep clearly and out-loudly repeating. I said it is for "newbies" and "returners" I never said it was for you who used to run the game content all across year. I kept clarifying that old players like yourself will never feel what newbies got their bargain and their hand to do without the old content. As long as you fended off or stayed in the server long ago or never been capable to know their complaint you never had the right to presume that quest-line was enough. Each time someone says and admits that quest-line is enough it is nothing but hypocrisy as SagaCaerlea entitled it because I wouldn't take effort in first place to type here on this thread pointing this statement if it was ever enough.
    Post edited by lorddragonoid#1956 on
  • lorddragonoid#1956
    lorddragonoid#1956 Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Now to not en-flame anymore of topics regarding the same subject. I will say my end-line and to end your non-sense. All old players be it honorable or selfish bunch. You all do realize my intention is to make the game a better place by suggesting what I have put above. You aren't obligated to hate, criticize, assume, frame and even lie when you can always consider the old content never existed in first place and play on your own at least if you were matures you would realize that. I am actually aware that most of you here will feel that they lost the ability to have their "Privilege" over newbies to drag them under your factions or to be rivaled because you hate the competition that is the outcome of such attitude you all represent but no need to worry it isn't likely that the game gets to be alive enough with or without you. The fact that the old content gets it is own remarkable touch had all appeal and made competition gets it is own value as every player was capable to level on their own or by a hire option with another high level player. The fact that we don't get often "Newbies" in our servers and that "Returners" get to quit the game is the fact they keep world chatting or begging in their game-play will not ever be neglected and inevitable to happen. In fact it is a reference that what I said is right. I don't think Frostcovered had to be the only dungeon disabled with Hyper EXP while originally it has got other meaning to that and that auction house that was the biggest storage of secure gold trading between all players. That what it was meant to be but now it looks like at as good as museum which let bunch of homestead runners scam you for coins trade beforehand if they want to and that is when it is never assured that they will the start envelope item to give you the gold you wanted after giving them your coins. Non-of you can go that far in their criticism unless all those who countered me here wished for it or probably were part of complaint about it to staff members which led it to be disabled. Though that I doubt anything you say or anything you do can really reflect any change including me because the staff members and in this case the developer barely bid by our own requests. Be it that or anything else. The game is bound to see it is downfall just like other good MMO games as war of immortal or jade dynasty unless they are going to provide even nicer content from other Chinese PW and the fact I am posting here is one staff member's recommendation like they keep recommending to any of other users to pull their suggestions in forum threads. Now I wish you all well and good health. Most of you proven me being right and the others kept neglecting my statement senselessly so none of you really offered a real solution down on their end.
    Post edited by lorddragonoid#1956 on
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 109 Arc User
    Now to not en-flame anymore of topics regarding the same subject. I will say my end-line and to end your non-sense. All old players be it honorable or selfish bunch. You all do realize my intention is to make the game a better place by suggesting what I have put above.
    You aren't obligated to hate, criticize, assume, frame and even lie when you can always consider the old content never existed in first place and play on your own at least if you were matures you would realize that.

    When most old players started this game. there were no hypers, PV, Morai, Revamped questline. All they had were oracles and zen squads with martial arts scrolls. The old quests gave nothing past level 60. No free weapons, unless you paid for the hammer to open the lvl 50 supply chest.
    Now you constantly have a quest that gives tons of exp for 1/10 of the work that quest used to ask for. While also giving you weapons and armors.


    I am actually aware that most of you here will feel that they lost the ability to have their "Privilege" over newbies to drag them under your factions or to be rivaled because you hate the competition that is the outcome of such attitude you all represent but no need to worry it isn't likely that the game gets to be alive enough with or without you. The fact that the old content gets it is own remarkable touch had all appeal and made competition gets it is own value as every player was capable to level on their own or by a hire option with another high level player.

    The fact that we don't get often "Newbies" in our servers and that "Returners" get to quit the game is the fact they keep world chatting or begging in their game-play will not ever be neglected and inevitable to happen.

    We dont get "newbies" or "returners" because many can see how much of a cash grab this game has come to be. All you see in the news feed is Charge reward or Marketplace update. That is what turns away people.

    In fact it is a reference that what I said is right. I don't think Frostcovered had to be the only dungeon disabled with Hyper EXP while originally it has got other meaning to that and that auction house that was the biggest storage of secure gold trading between all players. That what it was meant to be but now it looks like at as good as museum which let bunch of homestead runners scam you for coins trade beforehand if they want to and that is when it is never assured that they will the start envelope item to give you the gold you wanted after giving them your coins. Non-of you can go that far in their criticism unless all those who countered me here wished for it or probably were part of complaint about it to staff members which led it to be disabled.

    The auction house not being utilized has to do with demand. You see, when PWE started putting all those packs and keys on sale, everyone wanted to buy them. Which led to the gold sellers raising the price past the limit of AH. Everyone has been asking for PWE to raise the limit AH operates at, which is 4mil. PWE wont do it cuz this isnt a problem on PWCN, they have the say on what gets "fixed" in our version.

    Though that I doubt anything you say or anything you do can really reflect any change including me because the staff members and in this case the developer barely bid by our own requests. Be it that or anything else. The game is bound to see it is downfall just like other good MMO games as war of immortal or jade dynasty unless they are going to provide even nicer content from other Chinese PW and the fact I am posting here is one staff member's recommendation like they keep recommending to any of other users to pull their suggestions in forum threads.

    This game is solely alive because of all the charge and spend rewards. Once those stop generating revenue, PWE will close this game. Probably wont be anytime soon, because people really love those spend rewards.

    Now I wish you all well and good health. Most of you proven me being right and the others kept neglecting my statement senselessly so none of you really offered a real solution down on their end.

  • sagacaerlea#3982
    sagacaerlea#3982 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Now to not en-flame anymore of topics regarding the same subject. I will say my end-line and to end your non-sense. All old players be it honorable or selfish bunch. You all do realize my intention is to make the game a better place by suggesting what I have put above.
    You aren't obligated to hate, criticize, assume, frame and even lie when you can always consider the old content never existed in first place and play on your own at least if you were matures you would realize that.

    When most old players started this game. there were no hypers, PV, Morai, Revamped questline. All they had were oracles and zen squads with martial arts scrolls. The old quests gave nothing past level 60. No free weapons, unless you paid for the hammer to open the lvl 50 supply chest.
    Now you constantly have a quest that gives tons of exp for 1/10 of the work that quest used to ask for. While also giving you weapons and armors.
    [Irrelevant]

    His statement never consisted his reference to anything but power-leveling.
    Power-leveling means kill monsters at one spot to earn massive EXP in one pile and defeat it is challenge. It is not quest related.
    Wear glasses for it please.
    I am actually aware that most of you here will feel that they lost the ability to have their "Privilege" over newbies to drag them under your factions or to be rivaled because you hate the competition that is the outcome of such attitude you all represent but no need to worry it isn't likely that the game gets to be alive enough with or without you. The fact that the old content gets it is own remarkable touch had all appeal and made competition gets it is own value as every player was capable to level on their own or by a hire option with another high level player.

    The fact that we don't get often "Newbies" in our servers and that "Returners" get to quit the game is the fact they keep world chatting or begging in their game-play will not ever be neglected and inevitable to happen.

    We dont get "newbies" or "returners" because many can see how much of a cash grab this game has come to be. All you see in the news feed is Charge reward or Marketplace update. That is what turns away people. [Irrelevant and Invalid]

    I turned away from game when I first quit due of high toxic language and bully used to be in our server. Now I have returned with LordDragonoid but we are planning to quit along with certain contacts soon enough after settling certain points. People like you are going to kill game before any cash grabbing users. What you said is hypocrisy in itself. The game never meant entirely for cash but for trade in-game as well. People like to give worth and justification to their existence in-game. All of you take so much effort to do nothing but refer to complete irrelevant topic without honesty most of the time.
    In fact it is a reference that what I said is right. I don't think Frostcovered had to be the only dungeon disabled with Hyper EXP while originally it has got other meaning to that and that auction house that was the biggest storage of secure gold trading between all players. That what it was meant to be but now it looks like at as good as museum which let bunch of homestead runners scam you for coins trade beforehand if they want to and that is when it is never assured that they will the start envelope item to give you the gold you wanted after giving them your coins. Non-of you can go that far in their criticism unless all those who countered me here wished for it or probably were part of complaint about it to staff members which led it to be disabled.

    The auction house not being utilized has to do with demand. You see, when PWE started putting all those packs and keys on sale, everyone wanted to buy them. Which led to the gold sellers raising the price past the limit of AH. Everyone has been asking for PWE to raise the limit AH operates at, which is 4mil. PWE wont do it cuz this isnt a problem on PWCN, they have the say on what gets "fixed" in our version. [Valid]

    What you said is true. However, If people in masses keep sending their complaints to support contact we might have piled better chances than giving up the way you do. If they find they are losing people they will rise the motivation to do something about it but will you go as wagon go and complain with the rest? No, because you are busy to quote a person who you shared the same opinion he did. Unlike he kept 2 months sending his complaint but you did nothing other than criticizing him.
    Though that I doubt anything you say or anything you do can really reflect any change including me because the staff members and in this case the developer barely bid by our own requests. Be it that or anything else. The game is bound to see it is downfall just like other good MMO games as war of immortal or jade dynasty unless they are going to provide even nicer content from other Chinese PW and the fact I am posting here is one staff member's recommendation like they keep recommending to any of other users to pull their suggestions in forum threads.

    This game is solely alive because of all the charge and spend rewards. Once those stop generating revenue, PWE will close this game. Probably wont be anytime soon, because people really love those spend rewards. [Irrelevant and valid]

    That is why, you are busy quoting him without agreeing once. At least I did it once when I came to this thread later after LordDragonoid responses.
    Now I wish you all well and good health. Most of you proven me being right and the others kept neglecting my statement senselessly so none of you really offered a real solution down on their end.

    Now I have to share with him the farewell to all of you as well. Thanks for proving that most of you are useless but the last of you got some guts running against him maybe for the sake to silence us though. Good luck.
    Post edited by sagacaerlea#3982 on
  • lexxfx
    lexxfx Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Idk why ppl still bothering..
    I just checked their forum sig and these ppl are from a priv server. No wonder all the QQing
  • kaimxxx
    kaimxxx Posts: 8 Arc User
    don't bother returning, the game is dead. so many old players left with the new coin system and other changes that its not worth it anymore. Maybe if they fixed some of the issues the game has it would be better but they aren't. they haven't in 12 years done any sort of real fix to any of the issues, just keep giving out double/triple event stuff and charge/spend rewards.
  • lorddragonoid#1956
    lorddragonoid#1956 Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    kaimxxx wrote: »
    don't bother returning, the game is dead. so many old players left with the new coin system and other changes that its not worth it anymore. Maybe if they fixed some of the issues the game has it would be better but they aren't. they haven't in 12 years done any sort of real fix to any of the issues, just keep giving out double/triple event stuff and charge/spend rewards.

    That is what we are going to do. It may take us a year since a lot of our old contacts were intrigued by our return which made it worthy to hang around for while. Though we aren't anything as top tier in game yet but we had a lot of misadventures. We stopped commenting this thread regarding the suggestion as we got enough replies on our bargain. We implied what support staff members wanted us to do and we discussed with you what we got in our bargain. Now we can rest assured that they have no excuse as they will let their developers read this thread. Thank you again for your time and for the honesty of few of you. We may sound vulgar in our language due of our irregular honesty pattern but we do appreciate your cooperation.
    lexxfx wrote: »
    Idk why ppl still bothering..
    I just checked their forum sig and these ppl are from a priv server. No wonder all the QQing

    Thank you for your interest in us. Originally we played PWI around 2011 till the ends of 2015 right before server migration so we have big deal of experience then we have joined series of private servers around 2015-2016 then we quit them as well. Finally we decided to settle in PWI at the ends of 2019 and around the beginning of November till now. Yes we were long ago in private servers and we have mixture of experience in both official and private servers. In fact private servers are nothing of worth in comparison to official PWI but PWI that we know and not the current PWI. It seems You had to check our signature for your inability to respond to us. That is a win for us again and "QQing" is a slang term of "Warcraft" not PW's so settle down before you burn like a frying pan, Your behavior only shows your unawareness of how Forums work since it consisted nothing but sarcasm and inconsideration though we aren't any better than you are in this case.
    Post edited by lorddragonoid#1956 on
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    One thing I see is the TW top playing class players are buying up all the orbs and needed supplies for their own alts now too. When new incoming players are needing to buy orbs ingame and they are not there to buy when they get the coins together. New players can have fun for a while, make friends atm as before. But can new factions for beginners going to be able to keep their faction doors open? I think the cash player/older with most ingame gold ect. are buying up supplies to keep their players winning in TW, and other evernts. Could be wrong but ...Good luck all. Just saying.
  • alphadevil1991
    alphadevil1991 Posts: 89 Arc User
    memegirl2 wrote: »
    One thing I see is the TW top playing class players are buying up all the orbs and needed supplies for their own alts now too. When new incoming players are needing to buy orbs ingame and they are not there to buy when they get the coins together. New players can have fun for a while, make friends atm as before. But can new factions for beginners going to be able to keep their faction doors open? I think the cash player/older with most ingame gold ect. are buying up supplies to keep their players winning in TW, and other evernts. Could be wrong but ...Good luck all. Just saying.

    its less the cash shoppers, while those buy their orbs via botique with gold their own, its more glitchers/abusers who getting advantage selling stuff from arena coins, they cheated in 6v6 and 3v3.
    those are players who massifely gearing up alts.
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 111 Arc User
    Greetings,
    More than anything I am concerned about is how power-leveling "Frostcovered City" has been removed entirely from game concept by disabling the hyper experience. It was one of important features as the game base only focused to release what was subjective of playing multiple classes. Without any power-leveling the competition goes downhill. The servers are only friendly environment to the old players. The new players won't find factions that are helpful any longer and they will strive to quit the game or just visit like a picnic of a museum.

    Do you live in 2008 ? it takes 6 month to be 3x 100. Leveling problem my ****. And you can top that speed if you charge and be 105 RS something in a few days.

    Fine look like we got lost in some other argument. If you ask me. Power leveling is what made this game horrible. Frost + Hyper open the door to a bunch of cheater that exploited the game broken mechanic and not enough of them got kick out. Frost is not around any more ? What ever, there's other way then being spoon feed to grow.
  • sagacaerlea#3982
    sagacaerlea#3982 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Greetings,
    More than anything I am concerned about is how power-leveling "Frostcovered City" has been removed entirely from game concept by disabling the hyper experience. It was one of important features as the game base only focused to release what was subjective of playing multiple classes. Without any power-leveling the competition goes downhill. The servers are only friendly environment to the old players. The new players won't find factions that are helpful any longer and they will strive to quit the game or just visit like a picnic of a museum.

    Do you live in 2008 ? it takes 6 month to be 3x 100. Leveling problem my ****. And you can top that speed if you charge and be 105 RS something in a few days.

    Fine look like we got lost in some other argument. If you ask me. Power leveling is what made this game horrible. Frost + Hyper open the door to a bunch of cheater that exploited the game broken mechanic and not enough of them got kick out. Frost is not around any more ? What ever, there's other way then being spoon feed to grow.

    And when they lose their characters, they will cry about their loss to their mother's shoulders. Well I am done prattling here. Hope they understand the value of our point.
    Post edited by sagacaerlea#3982 on
  • lorddragonoid#1956
    lorddragonoid#1956 Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Precisely, They love to show their expertise against the newbies and once they become in the same ground as they are, They are going to be the ones who complain or quit aftermath. They hardly want to close any topic regarding what has been discussed already when they feel hurt. I am sure it will hurt them more than anything when they lose their potential more than anyone else. They will take the effort to level up everything all over and they will be silenced by their logic. We were trying so far to make them understand as way to retrieve any stacks back that power-leveling would be a solution to access the advanced content by rebirth but let the other spoon feed them when they lose everything by then. Any topic quoted or related to our subject. Be it truthful or not from anybody else who criticize negatively or inappropriately or ignorantly or deceptively. We stated everything we needed and we added our experience in it. Be it understandable or valuable or invaluable to anyone who is other than "newbies" and "old returners" that didn't try frost with Hyper EXP or not making sense in the slightest like the last comment or could not provide a valid solution which consist power-leveling alternative "Non-Quest Related" ultimately they curve nothing but time waste and put their text in vain. As we or anyone else relevant, in agreement and even concluded to the same circumstance won't care and won't give response unless the response within topic and does the job. I bid you yet again my farewell for this thread at least till someone responses rationally.
    Post edited by lorddragonoid#1956 on
  • qupidyn
    qupidyn Posts: 73 Arc User
    Well people... I play this game over 15 years..till beta, even till "Malysia server(PW)" then, Elf Priest remember someone? Also very, very..long time. Don't get me wrong. I love this game, but..the truh hurt even me by my self. Let me begin:
    At the beginning..PWi was a dream. Grat game, grat freinds, helpfull players around. Heaven on Earth.
    With time, we get new classes, new items etc. For this time, it was good. Then came out new update, with add "Anniverasry Packs" to the game. Well it ruin whole game economy. Gold cost from 100k grow to 1kk in ONLY 1 day!!!. Lot of my guild friend was fourius, left game and was very, very bad on this. I was flustrated too. The was in 2009 I think. So, time past and I played more, with my few frends left and brother. Then came gold times from PWI, DQ items rewards + coins. I remeber times when lot of players farm DQ items from lvl95 spiders, and me too. Well it was wroth 350k coins from ~100 DQ items. Plus reward on website. I got 5 mil big note for this :D So I make some grind, I love it!. After time, PWI has deleted this actions..They destroy DQ items and cost was 1 coin each ;( I was so mad. No more web rewards, nothing! Just pure Pay To Win Pacs! I left game for some time like my brother too and whole guild. I was returned after 1 year or so.. Then we have 2 new classes in game assasin and psychic. Game became wrose and wrose. Assasins in invisible mode killed quick and safe last bosses on every dungeon, with auto attack skills + extrem speed, so I can't see DMG wroten on screen. PvP was down, lot of players left the game. I was shoced too and left too, for some time. Then I have return again, no more for playing, but just for helping "new players". Well..we gain another 2 classes, seeker and mistic. It was a big problem to me. Because I love my cleric since begin of the game and now came new class with will "replace" me with heal etc, I was personaly very mad!!!. Mistic was and still is overpowered. Can summon pet like veno, can super quick heal (instand cast) and and hate them so much!. That's not all. Later we became 2 new classes Strombringer and I forgot. Totaly non sens. All what I see is: Pay the game with real money, get ****, upgrade it, then max this gear. Next wait for pvp or PK for "payed fun" and "no fair moves". See how FTP players left game game and have a fun for short time, then left game, because you are bored...
    No, this game is bad, very bad, focused on player real money not for game fun. Remeber that!.

    PS: Sorry for bad english. I tryed google tralnslator. I hope you know what I wrote and what I mean with this.