SAFE lOCKED

dakotadawn
dakotadawn Posts: 1 Arc User
Returning player after 5+ years...I so do not remember the code I applied for my character....may I obtain some assistance with this issue please....

V/R
Veteran Player

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    dakotadawn wrote: »
    Returning player after 5+ years...I so do not remember the code I applied for my character....may I obtain some assistance with this issue please....

V/R
    Veteran Player

Please contact support from the account with the toon on. They will be able to assist with this.

Thanks.
  • lorddragonoid#1956
    lorddragonoid#1956 Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    To unlock your safe you may need to use the whole lot of password you ever stored in your local PC and that will give you specific attempts. You also don't need to worry about wasting the 5 attempts as you can regain them back after cool-down of 10 minutes. Other than that contact the support with ticket mentioning their required information. The more accurate you are in the information the quicker they resolve the problem for you. They respond 1 time per day commonly and initially they respond around time of chat-support pop-up so carefully locate the date for your timezone so you can understand what time you respond to them at on daily basis.