New Blessing Codes

terrabyte
terrabyte Posts: 71 Arc User
Can we have blessing codes on time this year?

Over 2 months should be enough time to prepare for this?

Ahh who am I kidding, what are the chances PWI picks now to start being competent.

Comments

• engrish#1692
    engrish#1692 Posts: 41 Arc User
    yes, 2 months should be enough however you missed something WE need to do to get the codes on time: we need to spend at least $800 Dollar each week and maybe you get your codes as one of the first next year! :D
  • notonlyjudge
    notonlyjudge Posts: 23 Arc User
    lol whut??
  • joebaggadonuts
    joebaggadonuts Posts: 16 Arc User
    yes, 2 months should be enough however you missed something WE need to do to get the codes on time: we need to spend at least $800 Dollar each week and maybe you get your codes as one of the first next year! :D

Sounds Legit.......
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Pro tip: Fill your quest log and take out the Jones Ticket from the mail and put it in your bank. They stack and I have a stack of a couple hundred of them in my bank just in case. It's more convenient since I can just take out one ticket and it turns into an actual Jones Blessing. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/28297

The OMalley tickets do not stack though.
    ​​
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    When do the Jones blessing time out?
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited October 2019
    31/12/19 all blessings will expire.

From what Ive seen and understand the system cant do codes for longer than a year and cant keep them over years EG 19/20.

I was going to suggest some sort of community event to get the blessings and do this evey 1/3 or 1/2 of a year. but I dono as I just felt this would cause issues.

Thanks.​​
  • terrabyte
    asterelle wrote: »
    Pro tip: Fill your quest log and take out the Jones Ticket from the mail and put it in your bank. They stack and I have a stack of a couple hundred of them in my bank just in case. It's more convenient since I can just take out one ticket and it turns into an actual Jones Blessing. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/28297

​​

Good tip unfortunately the bank/cupboard struggle is real and the addition of J-TT and now skill items doesn't help.

I really don't understand why we cant get a proper response on anything with this game.
    There is no reason the blessing issue cannot be sorted before it's a problem.

7 weeks left...

• cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    For O'mally..just fill mailboxes on chars on the same account with it, should last you long enough, especially if you play tec/edge, no jones there :( hope that changes tho, the new classes direly need more damage :P
  • alphadevil1991
    alphadevil1991 Posts: 99 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »

​​

so how you fill questlog when you are at 5/30 ? :open_mouth:
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    so how you fill questlog when you are at 5/30 ? :open_mouth:

It should be possible to fill your quest log even with 30 spaces (at least I hope so since I have 30 to fill as well). Here's a few ways, assuming you've finished all regular quests:
    • Take quests from the Blessing Agent in south Archosaur. This will take up 4 quest slots.
    • Go into OHT and take "Enter the Unicorn Forest" and "Moonshade Desert" quests to take up 2 more slots. As a bonus you can take the OHT daily to fill up 1 more slot.
    • If you do BH, take your Divine Order and pick up every single quest the NPC offers you. You can fill up lots of quest slots this way especially if you do it over multiple days. This will probably be the best way to fill your quest log.
    • There's a lot of daily and weekly quests you can take to fill up quest slots as well depending on your char and your availability during the day. BH (1 slot), HS quests (3 slots), lucid quests (1-2 slots), primal/nf dailies (depends on sky lvl but probably 3 slots or more), apprentice/couple quest can also take up a slot. There's probably more but those are just a few.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • terrabyte
    I'm Sorry this is absolutely ridiculous. There is no excuse for this issue not being addressed. As much as I enjoy playing this game with my friends, its appalling management is the reason I refuse to spend real money here anymore.
  • konagurl6666
    konagurl6666 Posts: 34 Arc User
    terrabyte wrote: »
    I'm Sorry this is absolutely ridiculous. There is no excuse for this issue not being addressed. As much as I enjoy playing this game with my friends, its appalling management is the reason I refuse to spend real money here anymore.

When you can manage over 30 games on time, budget it so that you're not over spending on development teams as well as community teams (on a FREE TO PLAY budget mind you), or can volunteer your expert skills in programing and or development of complex systems..... let them know, because I'm sure you will look like pan go himself to them as this is simply a ton to ask. They get us the codes in the first 30 days of the new year and most times within 14. They give you amazing events year round and have been updating the game biyearly. I don't think it's that much to ask us to use the code 5 whole mail slots out of like 40 saved for your January blessings. ALSO: if you're not cheap you probably have an account stash stone, or are you one of those "I'm not paying these people for nothing" people? If the latter is true, you're part of the problem, if not, then use your damn alt's mailboxes because they ARE stashable. Stop being a whiny crybaby because not everything goes YOUR way, I'm tired of seeing these poor me boo hoo posts on this forum when we should be clapping for the outstanding content releases that we lacked for a long time, but are getting regularly now.

TL: DR don't be a damn weiner and use the code 5 times.
  • terrabyte

When you can manage over 30 games on time, budget it so that you're not over spending on development teams as well as community teams (on a FREE TO PLAY budget mind you), or can volunteer your expert skills in programing and or development of complex systems..... let them know, because I'm sure you will look like pan go himself to them as this is simply a ton to ask. They get us the codes in the first 30 days of the new year and most times within 14. They give you amazing events year round and have been updating the game biyearly. I don't think it's that much to ask us to use the code 5 whole mail slots out of like 40 saved for your January blessings. ALSO: if you're not cheap you probably have an account stash stone, or are you one of those "I'm not paying these people for nothing" people? If the latter is true, you're part of the problem, if not, then use your damn alt's mailboxes because they ARE stashable. Stop being a whiny crybaby because not everything goes YOUR way, I'm tired of seeing these poor me boo hoo posts on this forum when we should be clapping for the outstanding content releases that we lacked for a long time, but are getting regularly now.

I only count 12 games on arc not 30

On time? thats debatable

budget it so that you're not over spending - you mean run a business?

development teams - china does the development

as well as community teams - almost 3 months and blessing code issue not resolved hope that team isn't payed much

on a FREE TO PLAY budget mind you - are we pretending that free to play (with micro transactions) isn't more lucrative than subscription based models?

then you babble about how i should do their job for them for free...

They get us the codes in the first 30 days of the new year and most times within 14. - 2-4 weeks late on codes is acceptable why?

They give you amazing events year round - such as? TW? XTW? 3v3? all of which are nearly a year late on their resets?

I don't think it's that much to ask us to use the code 5 whole mail slots - I don't think it's that much to ask that there isn't a month gap where blessings are unavailable.

I'm tired of seeing these poor me boo hoo posts - I'm tired of people defending PWI's easily avoidable incompetence.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User

I only count 12 games on arc not 30

On time? thats debatable

budget it so that you're not over spending - you mean run a business?

development teams - china does the development

as well as community teams - almost 3 months and blessing code issue not resolved hope that team isn't payed much

on a FREE TO PLAY budget mind you - are we pretending that free to play (with micro transactions) isn't more lucrative than subscription based models?

then you babble about how i should do their job for them for free...

They get us the codes in the first 30 days of the new year and most times within 14. - 2-4 weeks late on codes is acceptable why?

They give you amazing events year round - such as? TW? XTW? 3v3? all of which are nearly a year late on their resets?

I don't think it's that much to ask us to use the code 5 whole mail slots - I don't think it's that much to ask that there isn't a month gap where blessings are unavailable.

I'm tired of seeing these poor me boo hoo posts - I'm tired of people defending PWI's easily avoidable incompetence.

Things were pretty nice when they reset it every 3 months.​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    On top of that there’s rampant abuse for 3v3 that allowed 36 or so players to reroll server to twilight temple and get NP R5 cape/Ring free NP sets off of selling mats to other players
    It becomes increasingly obvious 99% of all the 2k+ score players in 3v3 solo ranks are all no name alts farming at god knows when to sell more mats to players to get more free gear....
    it’s also extremely annoying that even with one of the main abusers admitted to it and getting video proof of it as well that pwi refuses to do anything about it...

Do you think it’s a coincidence that Echo magically has 80+ capping in tws with r5 cape/rings on the extra 30 players that popped up out of nowhere.

I completely understand them not wanting to send out rewards for 3v3 and xTW based on that fact alone.. As legit players like myself and many others are getting screwed from rewards from actual ranked 3v3 to about 36+ alts stealing spots for the top 10 free CoM for season reward....

But yes blessing are the issue I’m glad people like yourself have figured out the real issues in pwi lmao.
  • heerohex#3018
    Ive requested feedback on this now.

Thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    edited January 2020
    New Blessing codes are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/11348493-jones'-and-o'malley's-blessing-codes
    Redeem your codes here (https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem/) or directly through the Arc client.

Enter the following codes to receive:

Jones' Blessing - 0N3OeVPo

O'Malley's Blessing - kF3S8zKE

Thanks.​​
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User

heero200 wrote: »

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/11348493-jones'-and-o'malley's-blessing-codes
    Redeem your codes here (https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem/) or directly through the Arc client.

Thanks.​​

Can you poke them to fix the Jones as it’s still class restricted allowing no use of them on technician and edgerunner
    O’Malley’s work fine on every class but Jones has a class restriction set for no apparent reason
  • heerohex#3018
    nunuator wrote: »

Thanks.

Can you poke them to fix the Jones as it’s still class restricted allowing no use of them on technician and edgerunner
    O’Malley’s work fine on every class but Jones has a class restriction set for no apparent reason

Sorry this was intentional by the Devs and at this time will not be changed, Never say never tho as things change all the time.

Thanks.​​
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    nunuator wrote: »

Thanks.

Sorry this was intentional by the Devs and at this time will not be changed, Never say never tho as things change all the time.

Thanks.​​

they bring new classes, forget to recode jones blessings and then claim it was intentional? damn, if i was a gunner/edge main, id be upset :sunglasses:
  • lorddragonoid#1956
    lorddragonoid#1956 Posts: 62 Arc User

Thanks.​​

Thanks again for the codes.
  • trannylamia
    trannylamia Posts: 41 Arc User
    Thank you for the codes
  • noguerass
    noguerass Posts: 7 Arc User
    Can we get this thread pinned on the top, pretty please?
  • heerohex#3018
    noguerass wrote: »
    Can we get this thread pinned on the top, pretty please?

Their is an announcement here.
    https://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/1210398/new-blessing-codes-2020#latest

As we don't really get many codes I'm not going to make a sticky thread. At least for now.

Thanks.