New Codes for Jones Blessing?

When are the new codes for Jones Blessing coming out?
I am a NERD, I have Skilz for I am 1337
For I am mighty. Hear me roar (meow)

Comments

• glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User
    Soon, just like fix for multiclienting.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    O dear.

I said I would give this a few days and then I'll chase this. Its on my list so I'll do so, but would like to give them a few more days.

Thanks.
  • kirstiein
    kirstiein Posts: 38 Arc User
    dont worry they will come out in december just in time for them to expire. lol. Usually the new codes come out the 3rd or 4th week of january.
    Helping people is my passion in life. If I see someone without a smile I try to give them mine. :)
  • darkv0id
    darkv0id Posts: 58 Arc User
    kirstiein wrote: »
    dont worry they will come out in december just in time for them to expire. lol. Usually the new codes come out the 3rd or 4th week of january.
    Was months into the year last year, so don't count on the new codes anytime soon.

• docmartini
    docmartini Posts: 3 Arc User
    I was planning on spending more money, but it's kind of a waste without the Jones Blessing. I can't imagine I'm the only person not spending money until the Jones code is active.
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    darkv0id wrote: »
    kirstiein wrote: »
    Was months into the year last year, so don't count on the new codes anytime soon.

"Months". It was on 4th week.

x6KMfaT.png
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • darkv0id
    darkv0id Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2020