Ulfgard Skill Bar Glitch?

hannahcoll
hannahcoll Posts: 5 Arc User
So every single time I enter Ulfgard, my skill bars **** up. Every slot that has an item from my inventory placed on my bar, potions and weapons, etc, is replaced with random items from my inventory. Now recently, actual skills are missing from my bar seemingly at random. (I saved my bars as I want them in both Ulfgard and mainland PWI, and still reverting the save simply randomizes the items that were on my bar). What can I do to prevent this? It's very annoying

Comments

• alphadevil1991
    alphadevil1991 Posts: 99 Arc User
    if u switch glyphs directly before enter or leave ulfgard the skills are missing out on the bars after went over. just check to switch ur glyphs a bit before (like 30 min at least) or just relog before enter ulfgard and after switching.
  • hannahcoll
    hannahcoll Posts: 5 Arc User
    if u switch glyphs directly before enter or leave ulfgard the skills are missing out on the bars after went over. just check to switch ur glyphs a bit before (like 30 min at least) or just relog before enter ulfgard and after switching.

Thank you for that. Do you have any tips for the items on my bar? If i have potions they will randomize to other various objects in my bar.
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    the potions get moved around due to sorting the bag if they stay stationary in one place and no new items are added then they will never move this is why you see a lot of unsorted bags on players that are actively pvping in things like arena, xNW and ulfgard
  • alphadevil1991
    alphadevil1991 Posts: 99 Arc User
    hannahcoll wrote: »

Thank you for that. Do you have any tips for the items on my bar? If i have potions they will randomize to other various objects in my bar.
    nunuator wrote: »
    the potions get moved around due to sorting the bag if they stay stationary in one place and no new items are added then they will never move this is why you see a lot of unsorted bags on players that are actively pvping in things like arena, xNW and ulfgard

exactly, same as glyphs dont change around too much ****.
    its like linking an item in chat, replace it with another item and repeat old message, u will link the new item instead the former one