Snowstorm Fashion (F)

Why won't we have Snowstorm Fashion for women?
Searching the boutique and found only the men's version ... was it a mistake or is it just for men?

Frustrating!

Comments

• splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    real question is, why would you put an exclusive arena reward for sale? thanks a lot.
  • momonono111
    momonono111 Posts: 11 Arc User
    not surprised they added it tbh. It may have well been added by mistake thinking it was Christmas fash due to the name. But even then no fash stays exclusive. The exiled Diva eventually became pretty common when it used to be one of the rarest sets
  • tneves#2075
    tneves#2075 Posts: 5 Arc User
    well ... if it's exclusive it wasn't meant to be.
    but since they put it was to be for both genders
  • mitapi#9696
    mitapi#9696 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    If my memory serves me correct, the GMs did state that the exiled diva set would be on sale at a later date as they announced they were reward for an event.
    Arena fash were just stated as exclusive.

I think its a shame they put this fash for sale and also suspect it being them misunderstanding it being a christmas/holiday fashion due to it being called something with "Snow"

Edit: Pretty sure this were the event for exiled diva (click)
    "The Female Fashion will remain exclusive for a limited time, and then will be put on the boutique for a limited time*"
    And for snowstorm (click)
    "Snowstorm Set (EXCLUSIVE Fashion!)"
  • candiiie
    candiiie Posts: 28 Arc User
    Who cares if they added the Snowstorm fashion to boutique now? Arena abusers got the reward too when they didn't deserve it. Are we really surprised PWI added them to boutique?

I wish they'd add the M/A and Wonderland-exclusive fashion.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    real question is, why would you put an exclusive arena reward for sale? thanks a lot.

Why would you keep it exclusive when the last arena season ended over a year ago and the majority of toons who got it were alt farm 6v6 for higher scores not actually working for points (As intended anyways). But I guess that counts as fair to the many who didn’t make the leaderboards because they did it the way it was intended and not a loophole. I mean hey anyone can make an alt army to farm right? Guess we will just have to wait for the next sea... nvm.... lmfao really surprised some ppl are bothered by this.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • splendideyes
    blazerboy wrote: »

Why would you keep it exclusive when the last arena season ended over a year ago and the majority of toons who got it were alt farm 6v6 for higher scores not actually working for points (As intended anyways). But I guess that counts as fair to the many who didn’t make the leaderboards because they did it the way it was intended and not a loophole. I mean hey anyone can make an alt army to farm right? Guess we will just have to wait for the next sea... nvm.... lmfao really surprised some ppl are bothered by this.

your logic has a flaw here, the 6vs6 "alts" wont be bothered by this fash being in the boutique at all, since they are alts, right?
    and they also didnt take any rewards away from anyone, unless you are telling me that someone did actual 6vs6 as a team (apart from clyde squad, which had 3? members in the 6vs6 ranking)

and whoever was in the 3vs3 ranking was doing legit fights, the legit way. the ~3 names (said clyde squad) that had a higher 6vs6 ranking than their 3vs3 ranking was listed there instead, but would be in the 3vs3 ranking anyway, if they had not been in the 6vs6. so basically, if anything, instead of "stealing" rewards away, rank 98-100 should be grateful to them. but correct me if i am wrong.
    candiiie wrote: »

BUT ONLY THE MALE VERSION :D
  • blazerboy
    edited December 2019

your logic has a flaw here, the 6vs6 "alts" wont be bothered by this fash being in the boutique at all, since they are alts, right?
    and they also didnt take any rewards away from anyone, unless you are telling me that someone did actual 6vs6 as a team (apart from clyde squad, which had 3? members in the 6vs6 ranking)

and whoever was in the 3vs3 ranking was doing legit fights, the legit way. the ~3 names (said clyde squad) that had a higher 6vs6 ranking than their 3vs3 ranking was listed there instead, but would be in the 3vs3 ranking anyway, if they had not been in the 6vs6. so basically, if anything, instead of "stealing" rewards away, rank 98-100 should be grateful to them. but correct me if i am wrong.
    candiiie wrote: »

BUT ONLY THE MALE VERSION :D

If you seriously think even 3v3 was legit than you will never see how letting a abused system give out awards while locking others out is not fair. For one not staring a new season out of obvious fear of abuse is probably one. In any case if said “alts” don’t care l, why do you? Are you paying for other ppls fashion? It literally isn’t a downside for the community as a whole. Better than another completely corrupt season that’s for sure. I mean it’s not like ppl didn’t completely abuse that +2 orb pro.... Nvm, that pattern here is our community really can’t handle nice things without some sort of actual cost imo.
  • splendideyes

If you seriously think even 3v3 was legit than you will never see how letting a abused system give out awards while locking others out is not fair. For one not staring a new season out of obvious fear of abuse is probably one. In any case if said “alts” don’t care l, why do you? Are you paying for other ppls fashion? It literally isn’t a downside for the community as a whole. Better than another completely corrupt season that’s for sure. I mean it’s not like ppl didn’t completely abuse that +2 orb pro.... Nvm, that pattern here is our community really can’t handle nice things without some sort of actual cost imo.

of course 3vs3 was legit, the season ended like 2 years ago and i remember fighting most of the teams that were in the ranking at that time.
    not sure who you think got locked out when reaching 1900 score was enough to earn rewards. it was a pvp competition, not freebies for fashionaddicts.

if we dont get a new season out of fear of abuse, how come china and russia had 5 seasons already? im pretty sure fear is not the reason, more likely is that PWE doesnt have the manpower to launch such events anymore.

why do i care? because i earned something that was supposed to be rare and an achievement, not something for everybody. im sure thats understandable, no?

you seem really focused on this so called corruption, while it really only was the 6vs6 that got taken advantage of, in the end of the day, if we had a bigger community, this would have never happened. i mean, half of Twilight and Tideswell are running around in max arena gear without ever having reached 2000+, so the corruption isnt a downside for the community as a whole ;) but 3vs3 was a fair and actively participated competition, i really dont understand why it grinds your gear so much.

i agree on the last part, greed is not only a big issue in our community, but part of our society in general.

• blazerboy
    edited December 2019

of course 3vs3 was legit, the season ended like 2 years ago and i remember fighting most of the teams that were in the ranking at that time.
    not sure who you think got locked out when reaching 1900 score was enough to earn rewards. it was a pvp competition, not freebies for fashionaddicts.

if we dont get a new season out of fear of abuse, how come china and russia had 5 seasons already? im pretty sure fear is not the reason, more likely is that PWE doesnt have the manpower to launch such events anymore.

why do i care? because i earned something that was supposed to be rare and an achievement, not something for everybody. im sure thats understandable, no?

you seem really focused on this so called corruption, while it really only was the 6vs6 that got taken advantage of, in the end of the day, if we had a bigger community, this would have never happened. i mean, half of Twilight and Tideswell are running around in max arena gear without ever having reached 2000+, so the corruption isnt a downside for the community as a whole ;) but 3vs3 was a fair and actively participated competition, i really dont understand why it grinds your gear so much.

i agree on the last part, greed is not only a big issue in our community, but part of our society in general.

You realize CN and RN versions are run completely differently with a whole different set of priorities right? Hell they had that actual fun event with the arena with red pawns, hell their abuse issues with 3rd party programs at help in pvp vastly puts our abuse to shame imo. Like I said if you honestly think that fiasco was legit than good game there’s no convincing you otherwise. Or you didn’t notice the shady stuff that was going on *shrugs*. Also it doesn’t “grind my gear” because honestly I welcome the idea of accessibility to all, now if they could just add dots/dods to boutique I would be happier :c. The gear was kept from the mass community long enough I believe, I just don’t understand how you saw 3v3 as legit given the circumstances that went down. Nevertheless, I’ll agree to disagree.
  • thunderbrand
    thunderbrand Posts: 2 Arc User
    So many non arena people running around wearing that Snowstorm fashion now.
    At least release the female version so we can have it too.
  • aradriel
    aradriel Posts: 73 Arc User
    Just adding to the chorus here that I wish they'd release the female version too. I've loved that set since I first saw it but I'm no serious 3v3'er. Tired of frilly dresses, I want a bada** coat lol.
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.
  • thunderbrand
    thunderbrand Posts: 2 Arc User
    aradriel wrote: »
    Just adding to the chorus here that I wish they'd release the female version too. I've loved that set since I first saw it but I'm no serious 3v3'er. Tired of frilly dresses, I want a bada** coat lol.

Same with myself. I have no interest in spending 10,000USD+ just to be able to obtain fashion which they've just almost freely given out to male characters.
    PWI doesn't have an active enough player base or in game play experience to justify spending that amount of money on.
  • alphadevil1991
    alphadevil1991 Posts: 99 Arc User

so plz explain me this:
    b3ac49-1577594296.png
    26 wins and over 2k arena score... think theres stil no cheating on the 3v3?
    in this team were 4 nonames (1.8k score) and 1 player (the 2k score) i saw around for years but he never was that active for pvp stuff, and definitely aint got the gears to compare at this score but telling me it was done on "normal arena"